Are you searching for the best quotes about sons so you can relate to your loved one?
You’re in the right place.
Here, we have done the challenging task of finding quotes about sons and compiled them into a collection.
In addition, we have also discussed ways to build a strong relationship with your son.
So with no delay, let’s get started!
Ways to build a Good Relationship with your Son
If you are thinking about strengthening your relationship with your son, here is how to do it.
- Spend some quality time with your son
- Think about sharing your stories with him
- Give him some time to change his behavior
- Guide him about his talent
Spend some Quality time with your Son
It’s one of the most efficient ways to build a strong relationship with your son.
This involves talking to your son and spending some quality time with him.
When doing so, keep your phone off and remove any other distractions.
You need to be regular with spending some time with your son.
This allows your son to learn and practice masculine values under your supervision.
For instance, you can watch his favorite sports live or on TV.
Besides, showing interest in your son’s hobbies is a great way to create a strong bond with him.
Think about Sharing your Stories with him
Young boys are usually interested in knowing what their parents used to do when they were young.
To grab your child’s attention, share your interesting stories with him.
You can talk about your trip to different tourist destinations.
If your child doesn’t want to open up, you can go for a walk with him and share your stories.
You need to portray yourself as if you are sharing your experiences unintentionally.
This will make him more comfortable when having a conversation with you.
Give him Some Time to Change his Behavior
Kids usually hate being disciplined.
When training your son how to behave, make sure not to put a lot of stress.
If you force your son to mend his behavior, this might cause damage in your relationship with him.
You should give him some time to learn from his mistakes.
Guide him about his Talent
You need to respect and acknowledge your son’s talent.
By showing interest in what your son loves to do, you can come one step closer to him.
Even if your son isn’t aware of what he is good at, you must guide him.
This can help you build a strong bond with your son.
Top 10 Son Quotes
Following is the list of the best son quotes from our compilation.
1. “Son, never throw a punch at a redwood.” — Tom Selleck
2. “I come from a family of farmers. I am a son of a farmer.” — Pankaj Tripathi
3. “I don’t know of any great man who ever had a great son.” — Anthony Mann
4. “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
5. “I would as soon leave my son a curse as the almighty dollar.” — Andrew Carnegie
6. “Not every father gets a chance to start his son off in his own footsteps.” — Alan Ladd
7. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” — Calvin Johnson
8. “My lifestyle is a consequence of my wounds. I’m the son of my history.” — Jose Mujica
9. “Never fret for an only son; the idea of failure will never occur to him.” — George Bernard Shaw
10. “Perhaps host and guest is really the happiest relation for father and son.” — Evelyn Waugh
Son Quotes that are Emotional
The following son quotes will move you.
11. “I am truly my mother’s son.” — David Geffen
12. “Today I am the happiest man in the world; my son was born, and thanks to God for this gift.” — Lionel Messi
13. “The death of my own son has made me more sensitive. It’s made me more compassionate.” — Rick Warren
14. “It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” — Helen Rowland
15. “My wife and son are my world, and being there for them in every way possible is the only thing that matters to me… that and my work.” — Spencer Matthews
16. “If you’re going to tear down a hero, you should never forget that you’re tearing down someone else’s hero. You’re tearing down somebody else’s son.” — Kevin Costner
17. “I have a son, Mason, who is disabled – cerebral palsy – and he does not walk independently, sit independently or speak. I started becoming an advocate for him when he was 3 years old.” — Laura San Giacomo
18. “I was the youngest child and the only son. I was expected to shine in academics. It seemed like too big a risk to take up cricket as a career. I thought I had to live up to my family’s expectations.” — Sushant Singh Rajput
19. “Anyway, on our last day at this orphanage, a man handed me his baby and said, ‘Would you take my son with you?’ He knew, in Ireland, that his son would live, and that in Ethiopia, his son would die.” — Bono
20. “The point is, I’ll make less mistakes than my dad, my sons hopefully will make less mistakes than me, and their sons will make less mistakes than their dads.” — James Caan
Son Quotes that are Instaworthy
These are some Instaworthy son quotes.
21. “The only man who has stolen my heart is my son.” — Sandra Bullock
22. “I hold one thing dearer than all else: my commitment to my son.” — Chris Gardner
23. “My wife, my daughter, and my son have my first loyalty and always will.” — Michael Cohen
24. “My beautiful son… I can’t wait to see his face, hug him, and spend time with him.” — Jencarlos Canela
25. “I’m not a girly girl. I like to get dirty. I love sports. I’m like the son my dad never had.” — Kaley Cuoco
26. “I love my son more than anything. I will do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.” — Bristol Palin
27. “Becoming a dad means you have to be a Role Model for your son and be someone he can look up to.” — Wayne Rooney
28. “Racism isn’t born, folks; it’s taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps! End of list.” — Denis Leary
29. “As a father, you want the best for your son, quite obviously. You want to create the best memories for your son.” — Bill Goldberg
30. “My son – oh man, I think, every year, I’m getting 25 to 30 minutes of material from talking about him. He just keeps growing.” — Jo Koy
Son Quotes Filled with Valuable Advice
Below are the son quotes with some amazing meanings and lessons.
31. “A filial son to his father can be a traitorous subject to his ruler.” — Han Fei
32. “The sooner you treat your son as a man, the sooner he will be one.” — John Dryden
33. “I can get motivated seeing a kid at my son’s school overcome a learning disability.” — Jason Alexander
34. “There shall be no slave in your home, male or female: Least of all the mother of your son.” — Franz Grillparzer
35. “Son, always tell the truth. Then you’ll never have to remember what you said the last time.” — Sam Rayburn
36. “If you’re trying to raise a son, it gives you a chance to say things like, ‘Chop your own wood; it will warm you twice.’” — Mike Rowe
37. “Don’t hold your parents up to contempt. After all, you are their son, and it is just possible that you may take after them.” — Evelyn Waugh
38. “I take some pride in… representing myself exactly how I would like to have my son remember me to his kids.” — Robert Downey, Jr.
39. “A man who says that no patriot should attack the war until it is over… is saying no good son should warn his mother of a cliff until she has fallen.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
40. “A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son.” — William Graham Sumner
Some More Son Quotes for You to Enjoy
Here are some more son quotes with mixed meanings.
41. “I wish I were as good a man as my son is.” — Mario Cuomo
42. “Son, give ’em a good show, and always travel first class.” — Walter Huston
43. “My number one goal is to love, support, and be there for my son.” — Farrah Fawcett
44. “Jimmy Fallon is one of the funniest son of guns I’ve ever seen.” — Christian Kane
45. “My son Emilio is running for Congress to continue the fight for social justice.” — Dolores Huerta
46. “I love my son, but I was never there for him, so I understand why he hates me.” — Angela Bowie
47. “The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat.” — Robert Frost
48. “I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.” — Maya Angelou
49. “A child is owed the greatest respect; if you have ever had something disgraceful in mind, don’t ignore your son’s tender years.” — Juvenal
50. “I am a lover. And with my kids, I am even softer. I realize with my son, I sometimes have to be tough, especially now when he’s pushing boundaries. With my daughter, I can get a little stern with her, and she pretty much will listen.” — Jennifer Lopez
Which One of these Quotes about Sons is your Favorite?
Listed above are quotes about sons, which are inspiring and motivational.
We have considered a lot of things when choosing each of these quotes.
For instance, we paid attention to the authenticity of the quotes.
Besides, these quotes have a message to convey, making them suitable for sharing via social media platforms.
We hope you have found your favorite quote about sons.
If yes, share it with us via commenting in the section below.