Our latest collection of Anchorman quotes for when you need a good laugh.
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is an American satirical comedy film directed by Adam McKay and produced by Judd Apatow.
Let us know your favorite scene from the movie in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading Anchorman quotes?
The movie stars Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, David Koechner, and Fred Willard.
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy was released in 2004 and received generally positive reviews from critics.
It was also a commercial success, making $90.6 million worldwide in its total theatrical run.
These Anchorman quotes:
- Will help you come up with some snarky new comebacks
- Caption your Instagram and social media quotes
- Give you a good laugh
Here is a selection of the best Anchorman quotes that will brighten your day.
Best Anchorman Quotes
1. “I’m kind of a big deal. People know me.” – Ron Burgundy
2. “I’m in a glass case of emotion.” – Ron Burgundy
3. “Go fuck yourself San Diego.” – Ron Burgundy
4. “They’ve done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.” – Brian Fantana
5. “It is anchorman, not anchor lady! And that is a scientific fact!” – Champ Kind
6. “I wanna say something. I’m gonna put this out there: if you like it, you can take it. If you don’t, send it right back … I want to be ON you.” – Ron Burgundy
7. “Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.” – Ron Burgundy
8. “Oh, Ron, there are literally thousands of men that I should be with instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love you!” – Veronica Corningstone
9. “You Stay Classy, San Diego.” – Ron Burgundy
10. “The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.” – Ron Burgundy
11. “Knights of Columbus, that hurt!” – Ron Burgundy
12. “By the Hammer of Thor!” – Ron Burgundy
13. “I am gonna straight-up murder your ass!” – Frank Vitchard
14. “I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.” – Ron Burgundy
Funny Anchorman Quotes
15. “Who the hell is Julius Caesar? You know I don’t follow the NBA.” – Ron Burgundy
16. “I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.” – Ron Burgundy
17. “It’s so damn hot… milk was a bad choice.” – Ron Burgundy
18. “Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast.” – Ron Burgundy
19. “Where’d you get those clothes? The toilet store?” – Brick Tamland
20. “I’m going to do the thing that God put Rod Burgundy on this Earth to do: Have salon-quality hair and read the news.” – Ron Burgundy
21. “Okay, before we start, let’s go over the ground rules. No touching of the hair or face. And that’s it. Now, fight!” – Ron Burgundy
22. “Mmmmm… I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone! Come and see how good I look!” – Ron Burgundy
23. “The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show [kisses his biceps] and see if she likes the goods.” – Ron Burgundy
24. “I’m sorry Veronica… we’ve had this discussion before. I’m not going to let you be the anchor.” – Ed Harken
25. “Are you trying to tell me that there’s a party in your pants and that I’m invited?” – Veronica Corningstone
Did you enjoy these Anchorman quotes?
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is considered by many to be one of the best comedy films of the 2000s.
As reviewed by Rotten Tomatoes, the film is “filled with inspired silliness and quotable lines.”
Hopefully, the above quotes made you laugh even if you hate yourself for doing so.
Which of these Anchorman quotes and lines is your favorite?
Do you have any other interesting quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
September 16, 2022 5:00 AM EST