You’re expecting a baby boy, the best reason to immerse in these baby boy quotes that can ignite a powerful connection between you and your bundle of joy as you wait for him to finally come into your life.
He May Be from Mars but You Love Him Anyway
They say baby boys are different from baby girls.
They’re generally more active, restless, and playful.
And once they’ve figured out how to use their legs, you’re in trouble.
They can drive you crazy running around, chasing after them.
But you can worry about that later.
Right now, you have these inspiring and sometimes funny baby boy quotes to enjoy.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Baby boy quotes to inspire new moms and dads
1. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” – Tanya Masse
2. “A boy’s will is the wind’s will.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
3. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish proverb
4. “And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein, “The Giving Tree”
5. “Because I loved him so and am in the habit of loving him and that love must take the form of fussing and worry and doing.” – George Saunders
6. “Boys are beyond the range of anybody’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years.” – James Thurber
7. “Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them.” – C.J. Milbrandt
8. “Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” – Jenny McCarthy
9. “If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling, he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.” – Sigmund Freud
10. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” – Maya Angelou
11. “In every little boy child is hidden a great man.” – Israelmore Ayivor, “Leaders’ Watchwords”
12. “It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells… to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin.” – Dave Barry
You will also enjoy our article on baby smile quotes.
Baby boy quotes that will brighten your day
13. “Men are what their mothers made them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Mother’s Day quotes that help us celebrate moms all around the world.
14. “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain
15. “Sons are born to make their fathers better men.” – Mekael Shane
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Father-Son quotes about the power of their bond.
16. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
17. “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” – Sarah Shahi
18. “The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby.” – Natalie Wood
19. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” – Washington Irving
20. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” – Shannon L. Alder
21. “When I ask how old your toddler is, I don’t need to hear ’27 months.’ ‘He’s two’ will do just fine. He’s not a cheese.” – George Carlin
22. “(A) mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of mother and son quotes that put words to this unbreakable bond.
23. “A boy is truth with dirt on its face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.” – Unknown
More baby boy quotes for new parents
24. “The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life” – Steve Biddulph
25. “A brand-new little baby boy, to fill our lives and hearts with joy.” – Unknown
26. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes”. – Wally Schirra
27. “Even the toughest little boy needs to let a few tears out.” – Unknown
28. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” – C. J. Milbrandt
29. “Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight – everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy.” – Unknown
30. “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” – Robert Downey Jr.
31. “The first woman a little boy falls in love with is his mom.” – Unknown
32. “Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man… I cannot imagine that soft little face one day having whiskers.” – Rhonda Stoppe
33. “There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy’s life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.” – Unknown
34. “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.” – The Talmud
35. “There is nothing like the blessing of a bouncing, baby boy. He will fill your home with energy and touch your heart with joy.” – Unknown
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of baby girl quotes that will have you cherishing your daughter.
More relatable baby boy quotes
36. “There are words in the soul of a newborn baby, wanting and waiting to be written.” – Toba Beta
37. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
38. “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.” – Maria Jose Ovalle
39. “Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
40. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debasish Mridha
41. “Those eyes so ecstatic with the gleam of new life, the wide laugh that no doubt uses up so much of the breath contained in those tiny lungs.” – Saim Cheeda
42. “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” – Don Herold
43. “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” – Robert Munsch
44. “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
45. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” – Elizabeth Bard
Cute Baby Boy Quotes To Celebrate Boy Child
46. “Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.” –– Peter Pan
47. “His little hands stole my heart, his little feet ran away with it.” –– Wall Decal
48. “A boy is a magical creature – you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart.” –– Allan Beck
49. “Goodness will find the little boy. It always has. It will again.” –– Cormac McCarthy
50. “The little boy smiled back at all the angry faces glaring at him. And the little boy blew kisses.” –– Chuck Palahniuk
51. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” –– Joseph Stefano
52. “Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations.” –– Cyril Connolly
53. “There’s nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm.” –– Christina Aguilera
54. “When I grow up I want to be a little boy.” –– Joseph Heller
55. “Little boys are a ton of fun.” –– Tori Spelling
Did these baby boy quotes help you get ready for your little man?
While you’re waiting for the big day, these precious baby boy quotes will help you count the days with sweet anticipation.
In the meantime, get the nursery ready, the baby crib, blankies, teddy bears and stuffed toys, the baby clothes, and everything else your precious little boy will need when you welcome him to his new home.
Make sure you also get enough nutrition and rest so you can be stronger, more active, and present when your baby boy opens his eyes for the first time and meets his wonderful mom or dad or both.
Enjoy the gift of parenthood.
Which of these baby boy quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.