Chasing money quotes are usually shared via social media platforms to inspire and motivate people.
These quotes can help people understand the true worth of money in their lives.
If you love to read and share chasing money quotes, this article is for you.
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
In addition to our expansive list of y quotes, we have also talked about the concept associated with chasing money.
So, let’s dive in!
What is Meant by Chasing Money?
The phrase “chasing money” relates to our relentless pursuit of financial success and wealth.
Wealth is considered the perimeter of success in our modern society.
Money not only helps meet our basic needs but also secures our future.
The concept behind chasing money raises some essential questions regarding our values.
If we are always chasing money, it will threaten our well-being.
So, we must follow a balanced approach when pursuing our financial dreams.
Motivations behind Chasing Money
The act of chasing money usually starts with legitimate desires and aspirations.
Financial stability allows us to take better care of our loved ones.
With a strong financial position, it is also possible to achieve personal goals.
In addition, there are certain other motivations that force us to continuously chase money.
- Sense of security
- Ability to access opportunities
- Societal recognition
Trade-Offs and Consequences
Chasing money usually comes with a range of potential consequences as well as trade-offs.
The relentless love of wealth can create an imbalance within our lives, which leads to a bad patch in personal relationships.
It also results in compromised mental and physical well-being.
A person chasing money sacrifices his leisure time to pursue money.
Time to Reevaluate Our Relationship with Money
Irrespective of the motivations behind chasing money, it’s time to reevaluate our relationship with money.
We need to question ourselves how much money is sufficient or whether there is an end to this quest for money.
Apart from this, it is also essential to recognize that happiness extends beyond material possessions.
We need to shift the focus towards meaningful relationships and personal growth.
Make sure to prioritize our values to create a more balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
We should think about redefining success.
This is so, as success should go beyond the accumulation of wealth.
There should be some alternate measures of fulfillment.
For instance, personal development can create a positive impact on the lives of others.
This could be a sign of success and fulfillment.
Top 10 Chasing Money Quotes
Enjoy our top 10 chasing money quotes that are short yet inspirational and meaningful.
1. “It’s all about the money.” — Joe Jackson
2. “I don’t chase money; money chases me!” — Bikram Choudhury
3. “I have never been motivated by money.” — Robin Chase
4. “My mind on my money and my money on my mind.” — Snoop Doggy Dogg
5. “Don’t stay in bed unless you make money in bed.” — George Burns
6. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” — Tony Hsieh
7. “Money won’t create success; the freedom to make it will.” — Nelson Mandela
8. “Chase after money and security, and your heart will never unclench.” — Gautama Buddha
9. “If you don’t get serious about your money, you will never have serious money.” — Grant Cardone
10. “Science chases money, and money chases its tail, and the best minds of my generation cannot make bail.” — Ani Difranco
Chasing Money Quotes on Success, Passion, and Happiness
These chasing money quotes talk about success, passion, and happiness and keep you motivated towards your goals.
11. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
12. “Chase your passions, and money will come. Chase money, and you may never find your passions.” — Colin Wright
13. “We can only be successful when we stop chasing money; not everyone with money is successful.” — Tshepo Motini
14. “Money is number, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.” — Bob Marley
15. “If you’re chasing money, you’ll be running all your life. If you’re chasing dreams, you’ll be living all your life.” — Tony Gaskins
16. “Goods can serve many other purposes besides purchasing money, but money can serve no other purpose besides purchasing goods.” — Adam Smith
17. “Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.” — Wayne Dyer
18. “Everyone chases a bit of what they say life is about money, desire… But when you stop chasing, you realize life is a rhythm, and it’s very peaceful, very quiet. You see, it’s quite a miracle.” — Nick Nolte
19. “Chasing money may sound like greed to someone who doesn’t know the value of money, but the reality is that it is a source of survival that makes life easy. Now how you will chase and earn money depends on you.” — Niks
20. “I am not impressed with what people own. But I’m impressed with what they achieve. I’m proud to be a physician. Always strive to be the best in your field…. Don’t chase money. If you are the best in your field, money will find you.” — Thomas J. Stanley
Chasing Money Quotes about Women, Happiness & Success
These chasing money quotes shed light on the three most desirable things in life associated with money: women, happiness, and success.
21. “Money will bring the girls you want, but struggles will give you the one woman you need.” — Surgeo Bell
22. “You’ll lose a lot of money chasing woman, but you’ll never lose woman chasing money.” — Mario Tomasello
23. “Don’t chase love, money, or success. Become the best version of yourself, and those things will chase you.” — Tony Gaskins
24. “If a man works like a horse for his money, there are a lot of girls anxious to take him down the bridal path.” — Marty Allen
25. “We focus on money, getting money, and winning. We let the rest of them chase the women.” — Yo Gotti
26. “When you chase money, you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” — Gary Vaynerchuk
27. “Chasing money is what everyone does, chasing dreams is what someone does, chasing happiness is what they forgot while chasing these two.” — Sumit Chopra
28. “Chasing money is a one-sided pursuit. Chasing your purpose is a well-rounded pursuit that will lead to more money, happiness, and fulfillment.” — Ross Williams
29. “When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.” — Wayne Dyer
30. “Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. The joy and moral stimulation of work must no longer be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits.” — Theodore Roosevelt
Incredible Chasing Money Quotes for Motivation
Go through these incredible chasing money quotes to get inspiration and decide whether to chase money or not.
31. “Chasing money to please society.” — Pallav Gautam
32. “I would love to have had much more money so that I could be a philanthropist.” — Robin Chase
33. “Trade money for time, not time for money. You’re going to run out of time first.” — Naval Ravikant
34. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire people.” — Tyler Perry
35. “We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.” — Colin Goh
36. “I’m not chasing money, so I’m not looking at just trying to stretch out a deal artificially just to have a certain number.” — Derek Fisher
37. “If I thought I had hurt my chances of winning another major just because I was chasing money around, I’d wind up kicking myself.” — Mike Weir
38. “Don’t chase the money… chase the passion. Because that’s what is going to keep you happy and motivated and jumping out of that bed Monday morning.” — Tyra Banks
39. “I think the key is – other icons told me this – you don’t have to chase the money. The money is going to chase you. That’s part of success. That’s part of the blessings.” — DJ Khaled
40. “When I read it and I realized that Michael Landon, Jr. was the director of it, I thought…this could work out well. This is not gonna be a hard stretch for me to get the character figured out at all. Outside of the billion dollars, I was living his life…chasing money down. It was a lot of fun.” — Drew Waters
Chasing Money Quotes on Wealth and Life’s True Value
Here are some more inspiring quotes on chasing money and finding true value in life’s journey.
41. “The unending chase for money, I believe, threatens to steal our democracy itself.” — Scott Peters
42. “This generation is different. They are not as interested in chasing money or material possessions.” — Andrew Aydin
43. “So many people spend their lives chasing money and end up as the richest men in the cemetery. I don’t want to be like that.” — Ross Perot
44. “It was a precondition to leaving Facebook that I wasn’t going to start something that was just about chasing money.” — Dustin Moskovitz
45. “It doesn’t work to have loads of money if your inner spiritual life is a desert, if you have no freedom beyond chasing more and more cash.” — Stuart Wilde
46. “There’s almost too much venture capital in India – there are issues with seed capital, but for venture capital, there’s a lot of money chasing deals here.” — Ram Shriram
47. “They have early retirements, not because they want to retire and chill… But because they hate their job and they are miserable. I don’t chase money.” — Tyra Banks
48. “Ninety percent of the money is just moving around the world, chasing money. So, money has become the ruler, and we have become the servant.” — Satish Kumar
49. “With TV, you get on a show, and you’re there for 11 years playing the same character. I would pull my hair out. Yes, the money is good. But I’m really not in this business to chase dollars.” — Taraji P. Henson
50. “Some spend their lives chasing money; while some live theirs with a strong positive purpose, but then you have those who spend their lifetime on earth running away from both.” — Edmond Mbiaka
Which One of these Chasing Money Quotes is your Favorite?
When it comes to the concept of chasing money, it raises a range of questions.
Most of these questions are related to the consequences, alternative perspectives, and motivations that surround our pursuit of wealth.
The use of inspirational chasing money quotes can help people to share their thoughts on this matter.
Most of these quotes can serve as an indication of how harmful is the concept of chasing money.
Our comprehensive list of chasing money quotes is divided into different sections to help you navigate through quotes.
If you have found your favorite chasing money quote, do share it with us via the comments section.
We would love to hear from you.