Looking for chiropractic quotes?
Well, let us take a crack at it!
For a long, chiropractors were the butt of jokes or teased for not being “real” doctors.
Tell us your favorite chiropractic quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these chiropractic quotes?
However, as more people open up to holistic health, chiropractors are being recognized for their craft and ability to help others.
An old saying says an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
Meaning that being proactive is more valuable than waiting to respond to a health concern after it has become a problem.
Thomas Edison once predicted, “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest the patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Chiropractors specialize in being proactive, but they are also key in helping those find non-invasive ways to heal from injuries after they have happened.
Going to the chiropractor can help:
- improve your posture
- reduce migraines, neck-related headaches, and other pain
- improve range of motion and joint function
Chiropractic quotes about medicine and science
1. “Chiropractic is a science just so far as it is specific.” — Dr. D. D. Palmer
2. “Chiropractic is founded upon different principles than those of medicine.” — Dr. D. D. Palmer
3. “Have you more faith in a spoonful of medicine than in the power that animates the living world?” — Dr. B. J. Palmer
4. “Medicine is about disease and what makes people die. Chiropractic is about life and what makes people live.” — Dr. B. J. Palmer
5. “Medical men have searched the world for remedies, desiring an antidote. Chiropractors find the cause in the person ailing.” — Dr. B. J. Palmer
6. “In the future, Chiropractic will be valued for its preventative qualities as much as for relieving and adjusting the cause of ailments.” — Dr. B. J. Palmer
7. “Do not forget that chiropractors did not treat diseases. They adjust causes, whether acquired, spontaneous, or the result of accident.” — Dr. D. D. Palmer
8. “Chiropractic embraces the science of life, the knowledge of how organisms act in health and disease, and also the art of adjusting the neuroskeleton.” — Dr. D. D. Palmer
9. “Two and three years after patients with back pain were treated by chiropractors, they experienced far less pain than those who were treated by medical doctors.” – British Medical Journal
10. “Chiropractic works in harmony with the basic healing forces of the body, whereas the allopathic, western medical establishment doesn’t have nearly as holistic a vision.” – John Robbins
Chiropractic quotes from athletes
11. “The game of life requires the edge that chiropractic care provides.” — Jerry Rice
12. “Chiropractic gives me the flexibility I need to keep in the game.” — Venus Williams
13. “If it were not for chiropractic, I would not have won the gold medal.” — Dan O’Brien
14. “But if I keep my core and back strong, the scoliosis doesn’t really bother me.” — Usain Bolt
15.“As long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I’m one step ahead of the game.” — Tom Brady
16. “I didn’t know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor.” — Gerald Wilkins
17. “Since I’ve been in chiropractic, I’ve improved by leaps and bounds both mentally and physically.” — Michael Jordan
18. “I’ve been going to chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It’s as important to my training as practicing my swing.” — Tiger Woods
19. “Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using, very extensively, chiropractors in order to stay healthy and fit.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
20. “I do believe in chiropractic. I found that going to my chiropractor three times a week helps my performance. The majority of boxers go to get that edge.” — Evander Holyfield
Chiropractic quotes from other famous people
21. “Chiropractic is a wonderful means of natural healing.” — Bob Hope
22. “I probably wouldn’t even be here now if it weren’t for chiropractic.” — Merle Haggard
23. “Regular chiropractic adjustments go hand in hand with good health.” — Peter Fonda
24. “My success as an entertainer would not be possible if it weren’t for chiropractic.” — Ken Berry
25. “Chiropractic makes me feel a few inches taller each time I come out.” — Christie Brinkley
26. “Without chiropractic care, I couldn’t have existed with my work as a TV and film actor.” — Clint Walker
27. “I credit chiropractic care for maintaining my health to keep up the pace of my career.” — Jane Russell
28. “I rely on regular chiropractic care to keep in shape for my strenuous type of acting and singing.” — Liza Minelli
29. “Chiropractors really are life savers. I didn’t really believe in them before, but now I’m obsessed.” — Kim Kardashian
30. “I depended on chiropractic care when I was an athlete. I depend on it now as a busy film and TV actor.” — Chuck Connors
Chiropractic quotes from doctors and Hippocrates
31. “Look well to the spine for the cause of disease.” — Hippocrates
32. “The preservation of health is easier than the cure of disease.” — Dr. B. J. Palmer
33. “Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large!” — Dr. B.J. Palmer
34. “Get knowledge of the spine, for this is the requisite for many diseases.” — Hippocrates
35. “There is a vast difference between treating effects and adjusting the cause.” — Dr. D. D. Palmer
36. “The power that made the body HEALS THE BODY. It happens no other way.” — Dr. B. J. Palmer
37. “Chiropractors correct abnormalities of the intellect as well as those of the body.” — Dr. D. D. Palmer
38. “Life is but the expression of spirit through matter. To make life manifest requires the union of spirit and body.” — Dr. D.D. Palmer
39. “It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.” — Hippocrates
40. “The Beauty of Chiropractic is that it works with Natural means. It puts nothing new into the body, nor does it take away any natural gland or organ. Chiropractic simply releases Life Forces within the body, sets free rivulets of energy over nerves, and lets Nature do her work in a normal manner.” — Dr. B.J. Palmer
More chiropractic quotes about the benefits to our health
“A man is as young as his spinal column.” — Joseph H. Pilates
“You are one adjustment away from a good mood.” — Unknown
“Don’t take chiropractors too seriously. They’re always pulling your leg.” — Unknown
“The nervous system holds the key to the body’s incredible potential to heal itself.” — Jay Holder
“Chiropractic is simplistic and prefers natural methods to counter the illness.” — Danny Rimpson
“The spine is the lifeline. A lot of people should go to a chiropractor, but they don’t know it.” — Jack LaLanne
“Chiropractic care is the only real, long-lasting relief that I have found for my neck pain due to an old injury.” — James Arness
“The treatments themselves do not cure the condition. They simply restore the body’s self-healing ability.” — Leon Chaitow
“The chiropractor accomplished in two weeks what the army of doctors haven’t been able to do in two years.” — George Kennedy
“People can see the premature wear and tear on their car’s tires that occurs if the wheels are misaligned, yet the same holds true for the human body if the spine is misaligned.” — Robert Blaich
Chiropractic benefits include flexibility
An old saying goes, “Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.”
While this funny take on flexibility carries much wisdom, there are actual physical benefits to flexibility.
Dr. D. D. Palmer and his son Dr. B. J. Palmer founded modern chiropractic practices in the west.
Some people do not always accept or believe in chiropractic techniques because Palmer was also associated with some disciplines that were considered pseudoscience, such as his work with magnetic healing.
However, work with the body’s skeleton, joints, and pressure points go back much further than Palmer’s work.
We found ancient wisdom and chiropractic techniques in Egypt, China, Greece, and India. Some are over 4000 years old.
Hippocrates was known to say, “Get knowledge of the spine, for this is the requisite for many diseases,” and many view this as evidence of his involvement with chiropractic arts.
Do you enjoy going to the chiropractor?
Let us know in the comment section below and don’t forget to hit the share button before you leave.