Clean House Quotes that Motivate you to Clean your House
December 16, 2022 7:32 AM EST
If you are looking for clean house quotes, this is the best place to find them.
Your house deserves regular cleaning so that it looks in good condition.
No doubt, a clean house improves the living standard of its residents and provides a better environment for them.
But most people don’t like cleaning their house as they consider it a boring and stressful activity.
Here, we have curated some amazing clean house quotes that will motivate you to start cleaning your house and make it a better place to live.
But before moving to the quotes, let’s first see the benefits of having a clean house.
Benefits of a Clean House
Just like other clean things, a clean house will benefit you and your family in many ways. A clean house:
- Promotes better health
- Improves productivity
- Maintains safety
- & Looks welcoming
So, let’s check these prominent advantages of a neat and clean house in detail.
Promotes Better Health
The major benefit of a clean house is the promotion of better health.
The residents of a clean house have better health, and they usually don’t get sick.
The cleaning process removes germs and improves living standards while minimizing the growth of diseases inside the house.
A clean house improves the productivity of its residents as they feel relaxed and fresh.
People in a clean house fall less ill, increasing their productivity both inside the house and outside.
So a neat and clean house is vital for the well-being of the home residents.
A clean house maintains the safety of its residents as everything is organized and there are fewer chances of safety hazards.
Untidy houses are littered, chemicals spread, electric appliances spread, and everything is unorganized, which can lead to fires, electrical hazards, etc.
Having a clean house lessens these safety-related hazards.
Clean houses look good and people like to spend more time in their homes as they feel relaxed.
Moreover, guests also like to visit a clean and tidy house as they present a better view.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of cleaning quotes to make this task a little more enjoyable.
Top 10 Clean House Quotes
Here we present some great quotes that signify the importance of having a clean house.
1. “It’s time to clean the house.” — Jerome Davis
2. “A clean house will result in peace in the Middle East as well.” — Melina Marchetta
3. “When a new president comes in, a new president gets to clean house.” — Hillary Clinton
4. “When all else fails, cleaning house is the perfect antidote to most of life’s ills.” — Sue Grafton
5. “My favorite six words in recovery are: trust God, clean house, and help others.” — Matthew Perry
6. “I love cleaning the house. I’d never have a cleaner – I wouldn’t trust them to do it.” — Chloe Sevigny
7. “I sing, I clean house, I write poetry. I cry. And I tell everyone I can, “I Believe in YOU.” — Robin Lim
8. “We learn the process of emptying out, cleaning house, both within and without.” — Brenda Shoshanna
9. “You have got to clean your own house first before you tell other people that they aren’t doing it right.” — Dan Webster
10. “I am allergic to domestic goddesses. Men would prefer a woman with a dirty mind to a clean house.” — Kathy Lette
Funny Clean House Quotes
Some people consider cleaning the house a boring task and feel lazy. These funny quotes will make you happy so you can enjoy cleaning.
11. “Why can’t the house clean itself? It seems to get itself dirty.” — Unknown
12. “I did not want my tombstone to read, ‘She kept a really clean house.” — Ann Richards
13. “My house was clean last week…Sorry you missed it.” — Unknown
14. “Don’t confuse my desire for a clean house as a desire to clean up after you.” — Unknown
15. “Don’t you wish you could finish cleaning the house and just hit the ‘save’ button.” — Unknown
16. “I was going to start a housekeeping business at one point because I’m really good at cleaning houses.” — Britt Robertson
17. “The day I worry about cleaning my house is the day Sears comes out with a riding vacuum cleaner.” — Roseanne Barr
18. “In the day after humans disappear, nature takes over and immediately begins cleaning house – our houses.” — Alan Weisman
19. “I was seized by the stern hand of compulsion, that dark, that dark unseasonable urge that impels women to clean house in the middle of the night.” — James Thurber
20. “I really feel like I haven’t had a job. Playing [baseball] and then doing television. I watched my mom clean houses and stuff, so that’s work.” — Harold Reynolds
Check out our collection of stairs quotes if you enjoy this article.
Motivational Clean House Quotes
The following quotes motivate having a clean house. Hopefully, they will motivate you and start cleaning your house.
21. “Spring cleaning the house is easy. Spring cleaning life is tough.” — Anonymous
22. “Cleaning the house fascinates everyone in my family. They can sit and watch me for hours.” — Unknown
23. “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.” — Phyllis Diller
24. “The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment.” — Marie Kondo
25. “For a while, I had somebody that came to clean my house that turned out to be in a band that I really loved.” — Carrie Brownstein
26. “The poet is at the disposal of the night. His role is humble, he must clean house and await its due visitation.” — Jean Cocteau
27. “We are used to cleaning the outside house, but the most important house to clean is yourself – your own house – which we never do.” — Marina Abramovic
28. “In my house every Sunday, everybody was cleaning the house. There was always music, and everybody was dancing, sometimes naked around the house. Not hippie, but very free.” — Penelope Cruz
29. “Housecleaning and organizing is a practice, not a project.” — House cleaning is my favorite way to relax. I clear things out and get rid of the stuff I don’t need. When the food pantry and the refrigerator are organized, I feel less stressed.” — Jennifer Morrison
30. “We dream of having a clean house – but who dreams of actually doing the cleaning? We don’t have to dream about doing the work, because doing the work is always within our grasp; the dream, in this sense, is to attain the goal without the work.” — Marcus Buckingham
Clean House Quotes about House Work
Doing housework is the way to have a clean house. The following quotes relate housework to cleaning the house.
31. “I had to clean my house for two hours just to tell guests, “Sorry about the mess.” — Unknown
32. “Cleaning up with children around is like shoveling during a blizzard.” — Margaret Culkin Banning
33. “First rule of housecleaning while listening to music: the toilet brush is never the microphone.” — Unknown
34. “I clean my house, although I have help. I’m on the floor getting spots. I can’t stand a dirty house. I’m a cleaning fanatic.” — Patti LaBelle
35. “I’m great at washing dishes and I’m great at cleaning the house and all that kind of stuff. I don’t like doing it, but I’m.” — Sinead O’Connor
36. “My first job was when I was about 12, cleaning houses in the afternoons for different elderly women in town. I hated it.” — Elizabeth Strout
37. “The darn trouble with cleaning the house is it gets dirty the next day anyway, so skip a week if you have to. The children are the most important thing.” — Barbara Bush
38. “Whether you are cooking, cleaning house, or planting flowers, try to concentrate on the textures, the smells, colors, tastes, sounds, all Zen moments of focused joy.” — Jerry Seinfeld
39. “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Lower the bar. Actually spending ten minutes clearing off one shelf is better than fantasizing about spending a weekend housecleaning out the basement.” — Gretchen Rubin
40. “Paperwork, cleaning the house, dealing with the innumerable visitors who come all through the day, answering the phone, keeping patience and acting intelligently, which is to find some meaning in all that happens-these things, too, are the works of peace, and often seem like a very little way.” — Dorothy Day
Clean House Quotes with Strong Messages
These clean house quotes provide a strong message. You should carefully read them to get the message.
41. “You need expert house cleaners, just like us.” — Unknown
42. “This house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.” — Unknown
43. “Wow, honey, the house is so clean! Was the internet down for a while today?” — Unknown
44. “There’s something about a clean house, a clean room. It does wonders for the psyche.” — Brian Sansoni
45. “The best way to clean up a son room is to close the door and pretend it’s not part of the house.” — Art Buchwald
46. “There had not been this many words sounded in our house for a long time, and it was going to take a while to clean them out.” — Shirley Jackson
47. “I grew up kind of fast. I had a lot of responsibilities-cleaning the house, going to school on my own, making good grades on my own.” — Hines Ward
48. “Keep your own house and its surroundings pure and clean. This hygiene will keep you healthy and benefit your worldly life.” — Sathya Sai Baba
49. “I have sporadic OCD cleaning moments around the house. But then I get lazy and I’m cured. It’s a very inconsistent personality trait.” — Chris Hemsworth
50. “I don’t work. I keep telling people I’m unemployed. And I don’t wash dishes, and I don’t wash clothes, and I don’t clean my house. Somebody else does that.” — Toni Morrison
Which Clean House Quote Motivated you the Most?
Hopefully, after going through the above quotes, you feel motivated to clean your house with more passion and sophistication.
These clean house quotes can be a source of motivation for those as well who usually don’t like to clean their house regularly.
These quotes can improve your attitude towards cleaning your house as they present a different aspect of a clean house.
So which of the above clean house quotes and sayings motivated you the most?
Please share in the comment section.