Don’t lose sight of your purpose; allow these great life quotes to show you just how precious our time on this earth really is.
Let us know which one you liked the most in the comment section below.
You will also enjoy our article on deep love quotes.
What are the benefits of reading life quotes?
We are living this thing called life, so it’s helpful to read about life from other people’s perspectives.
The life quotes encompass nearly every aspect that makes up our day-to-day lives.
They will help you understand things about:
- Anything that could pop up in your world
Let these life quotes open your eyes to things you might take for granted, yearn for, or need to let go of.
Allow these deep quotes about life to inspire you to make your trips around the sun the best ones possible from this day forth.
To us, we firmly believe in the power of the written and spoken word and its ability to impact you on your journey to creating a great life.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Great Quotes About Life, Love, and Happiness
1. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for him.
2. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
3. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
4. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
5. “Love is a friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our selection of friendship quotes celebrating life-long relationships.
Inspirational quotes about love and life for him and her
6. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
7. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
8. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
9. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
10. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” — Leo Buscaglia
You might also like these experience quotes and sayings for living a fulfilled life.
We hope these inspirational life quotes help you rethink how you see yourself, others, and your life.
Do you know why they call it the present?
Because every day you have on this earth is truly a gift.
No day is ever wasted, and each morning we wake up in the present—we should see it as the gift that it is and never think to take it for granted!
Part of the Everyday Power philosophy is to take full responsibility for how we talk to ourselves and others.
What better way to improve our self-communication skills than to stand on the shoulders (and mantras) of greats?
To help you create a more fulfilling life, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and great quotes about life, collected from various sources over the years. Enjoy!
Don’t also forget to check out our collection of thought-provoking Friedrich Nietzsche quotes on life and love. We also have a great collection of funny quotes about life. Be sure to read that as well.
11. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” — Rumi (see other beautiful Rumi quotes)
12. “It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Also, read these young at heart quotes that will inspire you to make the most of your life.
Uplifting quotes about life and love for a happier life
13. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
14. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
15. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of garden quotes about the power of nature.
16. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
17. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
18. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
19. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.” — Benjamin Franklin
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to check out these pieces of life advice that can change your life.
Great quotes about life that will inspire happiness
20. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
21. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
22. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
23. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.” — Elbert Hubbard
24. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
25. “The more one judges, the less one loves.” — Honore de Balzac
26. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” — Ingrid Bergman
27. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
28. “Life never gives us what we want at the moment that we consider appropriate. Adventures do occur, but not punctually.”― E.M. Forster
29. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” — James Thurber
30. “The best proof of love is trust.” — Joyce Brothers
Don’t forget to read these funny inspirational quotes celebrating life, love & struggles.
Great quotes about life and dreams
31. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.” — Honore de Balzac
32. “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” — Carl Sagan
33. “Fortune and love favor the brave.” — Ovid
34. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson
35. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” — Wayne Dyer
36. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” — Marcus Aurelius
37. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” — William James
38. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” — Doug Hutchison
39. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” — Emily Dickinson
40. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” ― George Sand
41. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
42. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
43. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
45. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
46. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
47. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of giving quotes about the power of generosity.
Great quotes about life and love
48. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Oscar Wilde quotes from the iconic author.
49. “The trick in life is learning how to deal with it.” — Helen Mirren
50. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
52. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”— Soren Kierkegaard
53. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
54. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” — Doug Hutchison
55. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” — Charles Darwin
56. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” — Gerard Way
57. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” — Les Brown
58. “Life is a series of baby steps.” — Hoda Kotb
59. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” — Lucille Ball
Don’t forget to also read these inspirational one day at a time quotes to live by.
Great quotes about life to inspire and teach
60. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” — Sydney Harris
61. “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” — Joan Rivers
62. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
63. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
64. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” — Arthur Rubinstein
65. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” — Denis Waitley
66. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
67. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
68. “We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.” — Tom Hiddleston
69. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
70. “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out our collection of quotes about new beginnings and starting fresh.
Life quotes that’ll motivate you
71. “It is not the length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
72. “Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.” – Anne Hathaway
73. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
74. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
75. “The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
76. “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
77. “The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William James
78. “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London
79. “You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
80. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ― Sharon Salzberg
Also, check out these wellness quotes that can help you achieve a better life.
Great quotes about life that’ll inspire you to be the best version of yourself
81. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
82. “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
83. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Dolly Parton quotes from the iconic actress.
84. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Theresa
85. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyoncé
86. “Every day is not a success. Every year is not a success. You have to celebrate the good.” – Reese Witherspoon
87. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
88. “I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.” – Nathan Hale
89. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”- Søren Kierkegaard
90. “Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.”- Charles Dickens
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of wise Charles Dickens quotes on self-worth, love, and more.
Life quotes to inspire and motivate you
91. “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” – Meghan Markle
92. “It’s not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters.” – Margaret Laurence
93. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
94. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
95. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
96. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”- Albert Einstein
97. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
98. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
99. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
100. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.” – Frank Sinatra
Don’t forget to also check out these history quotes that will open your eyes to stories of the past.
Life quotes to bring out the best in you
101. “If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
102. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” — Maya Angelou
103. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” — Oprah Winfrey
104. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
105. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky
106. “Rise above the storm, and you will find the sunshine.” — Mario Fernandez
107. “Good is not enough. You’ve got to be great.” — Simon Cowell
108. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” — Audrey Hepburn
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Audrey Hepburn quotes on life, style and children.
109. “We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.” — Confucius
110. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” — Kevin Kruse
111. “Watch what you say, and whatever you say, practice it.” — Soyen Shaku
112. “Many people are afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is those who are afraid of the light.” — Plato
113. “In every life, we have some trouble, but when you worry you make it double.” — Bobby McFerrin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of worry quotes to help you calm your fears.
114. “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” — Maya Angelou
115. “Begin at once to live and count each day as a separate life.” — Seneca
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Seneca quotes that will help you in all facets of your life.
Great quotes about life to elevate your perspective
116. “All limitations are self-imposed.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
117. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
118. “Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.” – Jessica N. S. Yourko
119. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
120. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
121. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
122. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – Nelson Henderson
123. “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” – Lillian Dickson
124. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
125. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
You might also like these birthday quotes celebrating life, age, and friendships.
Great quotes about life to inspire you
126. “One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.” – Johnny Depp
127. “Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.” – Martin H. Fischer
128. “Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.” – Drake
129. “Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” – Sai Baba of Shirdi
130. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.” – R. Brault
131. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Kahlil Gibran
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love of my life quotes to help you celebrate the amazing people in your life.
132. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
133. “If you have nothing in life but a good friend, you’re rich.”― Michelle Kwan
134. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
135. “One must learn to live, I practice every day.” – Ingmar Bergman
You might also like these bubble quotes that will help you live a full life.
Life quotes to motivate you
136. “Find something more important than you are and dedicate your life to it.” – Daniel Dennett
137. “I don’t know why we are here, but I’m pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
138. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ferris Bueller quotes from the hit comedy.
139. “Try to enjoy the great festival of life with other men!” – Epictetus
140. “This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realise it is play.” – Alan Watts
141. “Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for.” – David Starr Jordan
142. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of life changing quotes about love, life, and death.
143. “Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.”— Josh Billings
144. “Life is what happens to you when you’re making other plans.” –
145. “We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it.”— Lauryn Hill
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of lifestyle quotes about how we live our lives.
More life quotes and sayings
146. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” —Dolly Parton
147. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
148. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
149. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
150. “Live for each second without hesitation.” — Elton John
151. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
152. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.” — Helen Keller
153. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”― Beverly Sills
154. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
155. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”― Jaymin Shah
You might also like these I’m Sorry quotes for when you can’t find the right words.
More life quotes and sayings
156. “Life isn’t complicated if you don’t break your concentration on your true vision.” – Robert Randle
157. “Life is all memory except for the one present moment that goes by so quick you can hardly catch it going.” – Tennessee Williams
158. “Life is a divine adventure.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
159. “Life is a spell so exquisite that everything conspires to break it.” – Emily Dickinson
160. “Life is the soul’s nursery – Its training place for the destinies of eternity.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
161. “Life is a gamble at terrible odds—if it was a bet, you wouldn’t take it.” – Tom Stoppard
162. “Life is too short to be little. You must enlarge your imagination and then act on it.” – Benjamin Disraeli
163. “Much of what life hands us comes without prelude of fear and worry. Our fears don’t stop death, they stop life.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler
164. “To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.” – Emily Dickinson
165. “Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
You might also like these quotes on life lessons to help you move on.
Life quotes to live every day by
166. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
167. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
168. “The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
169. “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” — Euripides
170. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” — Grandma Moses
171. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” — Omar Khayyam
172. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” — Henry Ford
173. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
174. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
175. “Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
Great quotes about life to appreciate each day
176. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
177. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost 178. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide
179. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
180. “A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
181. “Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” – J.K. Rowling
182. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Michael Cunningham
183. “Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.” – Gustave Flaubert
184. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
185. “May you live every day of your life.” – Jonathan Swift
Life quotes to live by
186. “Continue to share your heart with people even if it has been broken.” – Amy Poehler
187. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
188. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
189. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
190. “The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you’ often enough.” – Yoko Ono
191. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” – Jess C. Scott
192. “We love the things we love for what they are.” – Robert Frost
193. “Things will get easier, people’s minds will change, and you should be alive to see it.”― Ellen DeGeneres
194. “Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it.” – Steve Maraboli
195. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Great quotes about life from Buddha
196. “Resolutely train yourself to attain peace.” — Buddha
197. “Live with no sense of ‘mine,’ not forming attachment to experiences.” — Buddha
198. “Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.” — Buddha
199. “Those who cling to perceptions and views wander the world offending people.” — Buddha
200. “I will not look at another’s bowl intent on finding fault: a training to be observed.” — Buddha
201. “Just as a solid rock is not shaken by the storm, even so the wise are not affected by praise or blame.” — Buddha
202. “Whatever is not yours: let go of it. Your letting go of it will be for your long-term happiness & benefit.” — Buddha
203. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” — Buddha
204. “Better it is to live one day seeing the rise and fall of things than to live a hundred years without ever seeing the rise and fall of things.” — Buddha
205. “Let none find fault with others; let none see the omissions and commissions of others. But let one see one’s own acts, done and undone.” — Buddha
Check out these other amazing quotes about love and life from Buddha!
Life quotes on simple rules to live by
206. “Don’t go through life, grow through life.” – Eric Butterworth
207. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E. M. Forster
208. “Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important. Capture the good times. And if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
209. “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.” – C. S. Lewis
210. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Breault
211. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. – Walter Hagen
212. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
213. “Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what they have been through.” – Sam Cawthorn
214. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie
215. “Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went.” – Jonathan Sacks
Deep quotes about life
216. “A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.” – Henrik Ibsen
217. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”― Wayne W. Dyer
218. “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” – Buddha
219. “Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.” – Grant Cardone
220. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
221. “What matters most in life is often invisible.” — Duane Elgin
222. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant H. McGill
223. “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.” – Jackson Brown Jr.
224. “Life is in ourselves and not in the external.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
225. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Great Quotes About Life To Live The Life of Your Dreams
226. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho
227. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” — William Feather
228. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
229. “Life can be wonderful if you’re not afraid of it. All it takes is courage, imagination … and a little dough.” — Charlie Chaplin
230. “Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.” — Jaimie Alexander
231. “Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.” — Carl Sandburg
232. “Live quietly in the moment and see the beauty of all before you. The future will take care of itself.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
233. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” — Richard L. Evans
234. “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” — Mark Twain
235. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” — Bertrand Russell
Great Quotes About Life To Live To the Fullest
236. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
237. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” — Bruce Lee
238. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” — Drew Barrymore
239. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
240. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” — Maya Angelou
241. “You choose the life you live. If you don’t like it, it’s on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you.” — Kim Kiyosaki
242. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
243. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” — Morris West
244. “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet
245. “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.” — Bill Clinton
Which of these great quotes about life and love are your favorite?
Each day is an opportunity to live your life the way you choose.
And our biggest hope is that you can find the inspiration you need to live the life you truly deserve.
Hopefully, the above life quotes will inspire you to push yourself to pursue a life worth living and help you accomplish your dreams
Did you enjoy this quote collection?
Which of these great quotes about life was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear your thoughts on these life quotes!
November 29, 2022 5:00 AM EST