Looking for the best cold hearted quotes?
You’ll find the most appropriate ones in the list provided below.
The term ‘Heartless’ relates to the lack of emotions and feelings in a person’s behavior.
This type of person doesn’t show love or sympathy to others.
Besides, a heartless person isn’t cold hearted by default.
In fact, the behavior change is because of an unpleasant experience in life.
Tell us which cold hearted quote most resonated with you in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these cold hearted quotes?
A heartless person stays away from others and tries not to come in contact with them.
These individuals build walls around themselves and are scared of social interaction.
The heartless or cold hearted quotes below are insightful enough to let us understand that even a heartless person also owns a heart.
Another explanation of cold hearted is a condition where someone doesn’t have any feelings about people who are part of his social circle.
A cold hearted person lacks the feelings that most of us exhibit.
Although it seems impossible to survive without emotions, heartless people live without feelings.
Usually, it is hard to make friends for these people, which forces these people to live a solitary life.
Effective Ways to Handle a Cold Hearted Person
Dealing with a cold hearted person isn’t that difficult, yet you must be careful before making any move.
Gathered below are the ways to handle a cold hearted person effectively.
- Before going any further, learn about the true nature of cold hearted person.
- Besides nature, you are also required to learn about the habits of a heartless individual.
- Try to understand what a person likes or dislikes. You can find the answer by inspecting the hobbies of a cold hearted person.
- Don’t approach these people abruptly, as they might consider it an attempt to hamper their peace and tranquility.
- No matter how difficult it is, you should never respond in a cold hearted manner. Let the person understand you slowly and steadily.
If you want to bring some warmth to a cold hearted person, sharing inspirational quotes is a viable choice.
Besides, the cold hearted quotes mentioned below can offer a medium to express your feelings towards a heartless person.
Top 10 cold hearted quotes
1. “A cold heart is its own worst punishment.” — Frank McAdam
2. “Those who are heartless, once cared too much.” — Frank Ocean
3. “Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything.” — Billy Graham
4. “I’m not heartless. I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.” — Kanye West
5. “Sentimentality is the respect the cold-hearted pay to feeling.” — Mason Cooley
6. “A person with a cold heart can only show their love by being cold.” — Pure DragonWolf
7. “Best way to not get your heart broken, is to pretend you don’t have one.” — Charlie Sheen
8. “To protect your heart from breaking, just don’t disclose that you have one.” — Senora Roy
9. “Nobody should have to choose between a cold heart and a dead heart.” — Nenia Campbell
10. “Life without flying unconditionally, life with hindered and heartless ending.” — Tamara Stamenkovic
Savage but accurate cold hearted quotes
11. “Leftists are brainless, rightists are heartless.” — Sercan Leylek
12. “There’s going to come a time when you learn to be heartless, only to protect yourself.” — Unknown
13. “The proud, the cold untroubled heart of stone, that never mused on sorrow, but its own.” — Thomas Campbell
14. “There comes a time where you must become cold and separate the ones who are tearing you down.” — Travis Martin
15. “I’ve learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don’t have one.” — Nishan Panwar
16. “Perhaps only those people who are capable of real togetherness have that look of being alone in the world.” — DH Lawrence
17. “Elimination of coldness is the highest of all wisdom.” ― Abhijit Naskar, Corazon Calamidad: Obedient to None, Oppressive to None
18. “No child is born with a really cold heart, and it is only in proportion as we lose that youthful heart that we lose the inner warmth in ourselves.” — Lin Yutang
19. “It’s better to be broken to pieces in love than to stay intact as a cold, untouched glass sculpture filled with hate.” ― Abhijit Naskar, Neden Türk: The Gospel of Secularism
20. “Life sometimes reminds us that it is sometimes heartless by giving something or someone we really need to someone who does not need or even want them or it.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Deep cold hearted quotes to make you think
21. “Without a mythology, faith is impersonal and heartless.” ― Amos Bronson Alcott
22. “Even the most innocent person, when cornered, is capable of a heartless crime.” ― Yiyun Li
23. “To be conservative at 20 is heartless and to be a liberal at 60 is plain idiocy.” ― Winston Churchill
24. “Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
25. “Hardship is meant to modify heartless of man to make feel in the flesh as soft being.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
26. “They call you heartless, but you have a heart, and I love you for being ashamed to show it.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
27. “The heart that pumps blood to the organ and fails to pump love to the world is heartless.” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
28. “The cold, heartless, and/or antisocial people in the world are usually the ones with the biggest hearts.” ― Isaiah Harden
29. “It is debatable which is causing us more harm – hot-headed ignorance or cold-hearted intellectualism.” — Vance Havner
30. “We cannot selectively numb emotions. When we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.” — Brené Brown
Sad, dark, and painful cold hearted quotes
31. “You know I love you more when you’re cold and heartless.” — Charlaine Harris
32. “How could you be so cold as a winter wind when it breezes yo.” — Kanye West
33. “He lies there with no heart, but heartless is the last thing you’ll call him.” — Sonali Jain
34. “Cold hearts don’t bleed. Still, they pray for eternity, never seeing tomorrow.” — Ja Rule
35. “She was so callous that she didn’t shed a tear when her husband died.” — Mary Embree
36. “The attack of the dam was a callous and inhuman act of destruction.” — The Hunger Games; Mockingjay
37. “Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it’s the place where we find the deepest heartache.” — Iyanla Vanzant
38. “I shut myself off to make life bearable. I’m like a damn machine sometimes. Unfeeling. Uncaring. Emotionless.” — Monica Murph
39. “She was cold by nature, self-love predominating over passion; rather than being virtuous, she preferred to have her pleasures all to herself.” — Emile Zola
40. “I shall have peace, as leafy trees are peaceful when rain bends down the bough; And I shall be more silent and cold hearted than you are now.” — Sara Teasdale
More cold hearted quotes to ponder
41. “You have to have a somewhat cold heart to be a writer.” — Susanna Kaysen
42. “Being heartless is better than living with a broken heart! Mumbled a bruised soul.” — Sadiqua Fathima
43. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart, but it can restrain the heartless.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
44. “Adolescence is that time when I think, it can be, it’s the cruelest place on Earth. It can really be heartless.” — Tori Amos
45. “It’s hard for me to characterize myself. I think I’m balanced. Some people might say I’m cold-hearted.” — Beny Steinmetz
46. “No matter how cold this world gets, please don’t lose touch of morality and allow it to turn your heart cold.” — Edmond Mbiaka
47. “Heartless retouching should not be the chosen tool to represent women in the beginning of this century.” — Peter Lindbergh
48. “He was not an ill-disposed young man unless to be rather cold hearted, and rather selfish, is to be ill-disposed.” — Jane Austen
49. “Romney lost in part because he allowed his campaign and personality to be defined as extreme and callous.” — Justin Green
50. “I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.” — Ferdinand de Saussure
Which of these Cold Hearted Quotes Inspires you most?
These quotes have the right mixture of emotions and feelings to trigger warmth, even in a person with a cold heart.
Our collection of cold-hearted quotes comprises a wide range of different options.
You can choose the most appropriate one depending on your circumstances.
The quotes here are inspiring and can help a cold-hearted person start feeling emotions.
If you feel nostalgic, check out Paula Abdul’s Cold-Hearted video!
If you have selected a perfect cold-hearted quote, don’t forget to mention it in the comments below.
We would love to hear from you!
December 16, 2022 8:00 AM EST