Floor quotes are generally popular among people due to the element of interest in them.
If you are looking for some engaging floor quotes, just stay with us.
Below we have curated a list of the most popular floor quotes.
In addition, this article also talks about the different types of floors.
Types of Floors
If you are considering renovating your home or office, decide what type of flooring would be more suitable.
It is a crucial decision, as perfect flooring would help you set a tone for your interior.
In some cases, flooring can also enhance the value of your property.
Since there are so many options to choose from, you could find it difficult to reach a decision.
To help you, here are the most popular types of flooring.
- Laminate Floor
- Tile Floor
- Vinyl Floor
- Hardwood Floor
- Carpet Floor
Laminate flooring is the latest trend in the field of interior design.
It serves as a perfect alternative to hardwood flooring.
Since laminate flooring is made of synthetic materials, it can last longer and doesn’t require maintenance.
Besides, this type of flooring is easy to install and affordable too.
It is available in a range of colors and styles.
Due to its durability, laminate flooring proves to be a viable choice for offices and places with heavy human traffic.
Tile flooring looks elegant due to its shine and designs.
Usually, tiles are made of porcelain, ceramic, or natural stone.
Tile flooring could be the best choice if you want a durable and versatile option.
Vinyl flooring is another type of synthetic flooring that also comes in different styles and colors.
It is waterproof, durable, and easy to clean.
You can use vinyl flooring in various areas, including the kitchen and laundry rooms.
It is one of the most expensive and sought-after types of flooring.
As the name suggests, it is made of natural wood and available in different finishes.
Hardwood flooring brings warmth and elegance to a room.
It proves to be an excellent choice for a bedroom, living room, and dining area.
Carpet flooring is a go-to option when you are looking for a plush and soft flooring option.
Usually, carpets are made with natural or synthetic fibers.
Carpets are cozy and help retain the temperature of a room.
You will also enjoy our article on carpet quotes.
Top 10 Floor Quotes
Here are our top 10 floor quotes that are short and engaging.
1. “One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.” — George Carlin
2. “Are you really sure that a floor can’t also be a ceiling?” — M. C. Escher
3. “Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4. “Love Story I wrote on my bedroom floor in about 20 minutes.” — Taylor Swift
5. “You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.” — Dean Martin
6. “Life is not having been told that the man has just waxed the floor.” — Ogden Nash
7. “A man is never drunk if he can lay on the floor without holding on.” — Joe E. Lewis
8. “In the eye of the tornado, there’s no more high and low, no floor and sky.” — Francis Alys
9. “If no one ever took risks, Michaelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor.” — Neil Simon
10. “I’d like to do radio just like pictures – leave the imperfect stuff on the cutting-room floor.” — Al Jolson
Floor Quotes with Interesting Information
The following floor quotes include some interesting information inside.
11. “Aim for the sky, and you’ll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling, and you’ll stay on the floor.” — Bill Shankly
12. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” — Wayne Dyer
13. “Anyone can be a DJ, but it’s understanding how to read a crowd and keeping them on the floor is what takes years of experience.” — Jonas Blue
14. “I like attractive people who aren’t so terribly aware that they are attractive… people who aren’t afraid to roll on the floor and make fools out of themselves.” — Bob Fosse
15. “One rule that will work if it is used everywhere is that when you have a free-kick, the referee puts the mark on the floor to make sure the defenders keep their distance.” — Cristiano Ronaldo
16. “My dad used to have an expression – It is the lucky person who gets up in the morning, puts both feet on the floor, knows what they are about to do, and thinks it still matters.” — Joe Biden
17. “Malcolm X found the language that communicated across the board, from college professor to floor sweeper, all at the same time, without demeaning the intellect of either.” — John Henrik Clarke
18. “The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. That’s the only difference.” — Ralph Nader
19. “Growing up in Luton, we’d always eat on a cloth, placed on the floor of the living room, with no TV allowed. There were no chairs back in Bangladesh, and Dad wanted to keep the tradition, so we never owned a dining table.” — Nadiya Hussain
20. “Place me behind prison walls – walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground. There is a possibility that, in some way or another, I may be able to escape. But stand me on that floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No. Never.” — Karl G. Maeser
Floor Quotes Based on Preferences
Discover the perfect floor for your space with these quotes on different flooring types and styles, helping you choose based on the personal preferences of various authors.
21. “I think I can beat Usher on the dance floor.” — Chris Brown
22. “I try to start drinking water as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning.” — Mary Kay Andrews
23. “You look at the floor and see the floor. I look at the floor and see molecules.” — Dan Aykroyd
24. “For me, whenever I get on the floor, I’m gonna try to impact the game and just do what I do.” — Jordan Clarkson
25. “I pushed the envelope as far as it needed to be pushed, and now it’s on the floor, and people seem to want it to stay there.” — Prince
26. “I used to love sitting on the bathroom floor in my pajamas and watching my mother get ready for an event. She’d stand in front of her vanity and apply bright red and blue makeup – it was the ’80s, you know.” — Ivanka Trump
27. “I use something that is a real staple in the directing world. It’s called a dance floor. You lay it down so that it’s so smooth you can roll around, and you can put furniture on top of it. It’s seamless, and you don’t see it.” — Debbie Allen
28. “Then they held my mouth shut for a while and hit me in the face with a whip across the chest and back. I then collapsed, rolled on the floor, always keeping face down, and no longer replied to any of their questions.” — Ernst Thalmann
29. “I love to read. I love to stretch. In the morning, I get up, and if I’m not in a hurry, I will lie on the floor on a rug, look through some books and magazines, and maybe listen to music and try to do stretching exercises to tune up.” — Jackson Browne
30. “Over the years, I pride myself on being more than just a spot-up shooter. I’ve gotta put the ball on the floor. I’ve got to post up and drive the ball from the perimeter and get to the basket – all the stuff I was actually doing that helped us win the championship.” — Dirk Nowitzki
Floor Quotes with Nostalgia
Below are the floor quotes with an element of nostalgia and the past.
31. “I try my best to keep my feet on the floor and stay humble and let my ability do the talking.” — Harry Maguire
32. “In my room as a kid… I’d play a fighter and get knocked to the floor and come back to win.” — Dustin Hoffman
33. “I was married for 30 years. Isn’t that enough? I’ve had my share of dirty underwear on the floor.” — Martha Stewart
34. “Long tresses down to the floor can be beautiful, if you have that, but learn to love what you have.” — Anita Baker
35. “I try to space the floor and use my athletic ability to get to the rim… I try to get the best of both worlds.” — Zach LaVine
36. “I have a worm’s eye view and a bird’s eye view simultaneously, and it’s immensely helpful to understand what is happening on the shop floor when you are harnessing many talents and telling an intimate story on a large scale.” — Richard Eyre
37. “My grandfather used to be a chef, and I remember going to his restaurant to peel potatoes and clean his floor. He used to go out and kiss all the girls in the restaurant, and I thought, ‘oh this is good… one day I want to be like him.’” — Gino D’Acampo
38. “I was raised on the Hudson, in a house that had been the stable of the financier and Civil War general Brayton Ives. In mid-century, we had fire pits in the floor for heating, and rats everywhere because they nested in the hay insulation.” — Mark Helprin
39. “I used to sleep on the floor next to the bed because I believed that I didn’t even deserve a bed to sleep in. And then, one morning, a cockroach crawled onto my leg. I looked at it, and suddenly I awoke from a kind of hypnotic trance in which I had been all my life.” — Byron Katie
40. “In the summer of 1988, my father took me up to look at the remains of our home, the dream house he’d built. It was the first time since our family had left four years earlier. Political and obscene graffiti covered the half-torn walls. There was no ceiling and surprisingly no floor: the parquet, the stone, the marble, all looted.” — Rabih Alameddine
More Floor Quotes
Here are some more floor quotes with several themes.
41. “I drilled holes in the floor of the club, and it’s sinking.” — Bobby Darin
42. “As a point guard, I’m a coach on the floor. I know that.” — Caris LeVert
43. “A cat pours his body on the floor like water. It is restful just to see him.” — William Lyon Phelps
44. “Floor is where I get to express myself. That’s, like my party time, like my play time.” — Katelyn Ohashi
45. “Every prop, every shot, every pearl that rolled across the floor was exactly how I wanted it to be.” — Melissa Joan Hart
46. “Every day when I get on the floor, I give it my all and play because you never know what tomorrow holds.” — Russell Westbrook
47. “A wet spot on the floor kind of put a scare in me, so you never know inside those lines what might happen.” — Stephen Curry
48. “The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage, no one returns poor or weary.” — Agnes de Mille
49. “At the entrance, my bare feet on the dirt floor, Here, gusts of heat; at my back, white clouds. I stare and stare. It seems I was called for this: To glorify things just because they are.” — Czeslaw Milosz
50. “I have no system of writing. It’s chaos. I could be upside down on my bedroom floor; I’ll be scribbling on a pad that I’ll then lose. I’ll be on the toilet with my laptop on, sitting in the pub with my iPad.” — Greg Davies
Which of these Floor Quotes is Your Favorite?
After going through our list of the best floor quotes, it might not be difficult for you to find your favorite quote.
If you have found one, share it with us via the comments section.
Besides, these floor quotes are interesting enough to attract your attention.
Hence, you can share these quotes with your friends, colleagues, and family members.
On the other hand, let us know if you have any suggestions.
Your feedback is crucial to our growth.