Our selections of I love my job quotes are perfect for anybody who loves what they do or is thinking about a career change.
What do I say about loving my job?
Sometimes we forget to ask ourselves if we love what we do.
Most people feel the pressure and responsibility to provide for themselves and their loved ones.
All work is work, and some jobs are more fulfilling than others but how we view what we do is essential.
We often hear the phrase, time is money and quantifying an idea can give us a deeper understanding, so let’s talk numbers.
The average life span is seventy-two years.
We get twenty-four hours a day, so if you were to make it to the lovely age of seventy-two, you would be alive for 692,040 hours!
According to current estimates, the average person will spend 90,000 hours at work.
In terms of the average human lifespan, that is a significant amount of time.
It is never too late to start starting
We all have had that moment where we think, “Oh, it would be nice if I did this or that for a living.”
Everyone has a unique version of what their dream job looks like.
Many people do not work their dream job, and even if that is the case, we can still be the best version of ourselves while doing our work.
We cannot always choose our conditions, but we can determine our attitudes.
Our responsibilities cause us to have to work; there is no getting around this fact.
We can go to work with gratitude for the opportunity to get one step closer to our dream position, or we can begrudgingly suffer through each day.
Whether you are a neurosurgeon or bag groceries part-time, we should all take pride in anything we do because each job has value.
Check out our great quotes below for more content about loving what you do.
Short I love my job quotes
Some quotes capture our passion for our work in a few words.
1. “Work is love made visible.” — Kahlil Gibran
2. “Work without love is slavery.” — Mother Teresa
3. “Work to become, not to acquire.” — Elbert Hubbard
4. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” — Aristotle
5. “You have to love what you do to give it your best.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
7. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” — Beverly Sills
8. “The secret is keeping busy and loving what you do.” — Lionel Hampton
9. “You never stop earning when you do what you love.” — Asha Tyson
10. “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” — Pearl S. Buck
I love my job quotes to motivate you
If you love your job, it will never feel like work.
11. “Do what you love and love what you do.” — Israelmore Ayivor
12. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
13. “Love your Job, but never fall in love with your company.” — Narayana Murthy
14. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
15. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.” — Ella Fitzgerald
16. “No man can be successful unless he first loves his work.” — David Sarnoff
17. “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” — Paulo Coelho
18. “Work pressure arises only when you don’t enjoy your work.” — Haresh Sippy
19. “The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.” — Louisa May Alcott
20. “If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success.” — Jack Canfield
I love my job quotes to inspire you today
When you love what you do, you feel free.
21. “People don’t choose their careers; they are engulfed by them.” — John Dos Passos
22. “It is highly impossible for you to be successful at what you don’t love.” — Israelmore Ayivor
23. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” — Wayne Dyer
24. “To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.” — Mary Lauretta
25. “A career is wonderful, but you can`t curl up with it on a cold night.” — Marilyn Monroe
26. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” — Confucius
27. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.” — Maya Angelou
28. “The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph, to be happy.” — Ben Stein
29. “If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.” — Paul F. Davis
30. “Far and away, the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” — Theodore Roosevelt
I love my job quotes celebrating hard work
Some people really love what they do.
31. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word—excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” — Pearl S. Buck
32. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” — Ella Fitzgerald
33. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” — Katherine Whitehorn
34. “Don’t pick a job with great vacation time. Pick one that doesn’t need escaping from.” — Anonymous
35. “Anyone can like their job. To love your job is not enough; you must give your passion to your job.” — Zahi Hawass
36. “There is a lot of stuff we can’t control, but it is completely in our power to decide what the definition of a good job is. That’s up to us.” — Mike Rowe
37. “The law of work seems unfair, but nothing can change it; the more enjoyment you get out of your work, the more money you will make.” — Mark Twain
38. “There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning.” — Warren Buffet
39. “It’s not what you achieve; it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” — Carlton Fisk
40. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven`t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” — Steve Jobs
I love my job quotes for passionate professionals
Turning a passion into a profession makes for happy work.
41. “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” — Rumi
42. “A leader is not an administrator who loves to run others, but someone who carries water for his people so that they can get on with their jobs.” — Robert Townsend
43. “I think the foremost quality–there’s no success without it–is really loving what you do. If you love it, you do it well, and there’s no success if you don’t do well what you’re working at.” — Malcolm Forbes
44. “Do what you love. When you love your work, you become the best worker in the world.” — Uri Geller
45. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word: excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” — Pearl S. Buck
46. “Your job is not just to do what your parents say, what your teachers say, what society says, but to figure out what your heart calling is and be led by that.” — Oprah Winfrey
47. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
48. “What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind, there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.” — Benjamin F. Fairless
49. “If you cannot work with love, but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy.” — Kahlil Gibran
50. “Don`t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can`t take their eyes off of you.” — Maya Angelou
Do what you love!
It may sound like a cliche piece of conventional wisdom, but what we believe about ourselves becomes the reality we experience.
If we believe our dream job is out of reach, it will stay out of reach.
Perfection is said to be when excellence meets opportunity.
We have to see ourselves as someone capable of fulfilling our dream position.
Most people do not just wake up one day to their dream job.
Most people have to put in the time to create the opportunity.
We can put ourselves in tune with the version of us who is in alignment with their dream job but finding the joy in whatever it is we do now.
Sometimes this can be challenging, primarily if we work somewhere other than where we prefer.
That feeling of not wanting to be at a specific job is our passion telling us that we can find work that makes us happy.
Instead of allowing feelings of frustration to drag us down, we can use them as fuel to keep going until we reach our goal.
Please, be sure to tell us your favorite I love my job quotes and sayings in the comment section below. You may also enjoy reading and sharing these love quotes for him to make your loved one feel like a king.