These ignore quotes will help you determine what things in life you should not ignore.
And the ones you shouldn’t.
You should definitely ignore all the trolls and haters!
Tell us your favorite ignore quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these ignore quotes?
But before going toward the quotes section, let’s first discuss some important aspects of ignorance, including the things you should not ignore in your life.
Ignoring, sometimes, can be beneficial, like unwanted things.
While in other cases, it can be fatal, like ignoring important things in life.
Look at the importance of things before ignoring them, so you do not have to face the consequences.
Ignore quotes give information about:
- Social life
- Human behavior
- Life stories
- Importance of things
- Consequences of ignoring
- Benefits of ignoring
Now, let’s first discuss things you should not ignore in life.
Things that you must not ignore in life
Here are the things you must not ignore to make your life beautiful.
Relationships should be your top priority in your life as they are so important.
If you feel something missing even after achieving so much success and money, this is just because of neglecting relationships in your life.
Don’t let your relationships slip from your life, as there is no alternative for them.
Good Health is essential for leading a beautiful life.
It can’t be ignored because health is wealth, and we all know this.
Once health is gone, everything will be gone from your life.
And you will feel no flavor in your life.
So don’t ignore your health.
Keep it as your top priority, even before work.
Concentrate on your diet, exercise properly, and see the wonders in life.
Life offers plenty of opportunities to you, and it now depends on you to avail these opportunities and make golden opportunities for yourself.
These opportunities provide a way to prove your capabilities and make you a worthy candidate.
Hence, don’t ignore any opportunity, as you don’t know which door will lead you to your desired destination.
You should be brave enough to accept your mistakes and not ignore them, as they are a great lesson for you.
Wise people don’t ignore their mistakes and always try to learn from them and not repeat them further in life.
It’s great to recognize your mistakes and faults, regret them, and make positive things out of them.
Life adds responsibilities to your shoulders, and you should not run away from them.
Never ignore your responsibilities as they affect your overall life, and you become irresponsible.
Play your part in the role you handle faithfully and always fulfill your responsibilities with a good heart.
Top 10 ignore quotes
Here is our list of the top 10 ignore quotes you would like to read and share with your friends and family.
1. “Ignore the ignorant.” — Ricky Martin
2. “Home-plate collisions are something you cannot ignore.” — Joe Torre
3. “You can’t ignore politics, no matter how much you’d like to.” — Molly Ivins
4. “I am just reflecting on the times. I can’t ignore them.” — Sam Taylor-Johnson
5. “That’s the thing with celebrities: the media can’t ignore them.” — Paul Watson
6. “The best way I deal him rolls is to ignore them, and it works.” — Trisha Paytas
7. “Don’t pay any attention to the critics – don’t even ignore them.” — Samuel Goldwyn
8. “Ignore the annual percentage rate when shopping for a mortgage.” — Suze Orman
9. “When people are putting pressure on me, I just completely ignore it.” — Zayn Malik
10. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Motivational ignore quotes
Ignore quotes also play a motivational role, so take motivation from the following quotes.
11. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals, and I try to ignore the rest.” — Venus Williams
12. “I am woman, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back and pretend.” — Helen Reddy
13. “I am optimistic when I consider the spiritual dimension which the scientist’s discipline forces him to ignore.” — William Golding
14. “Your harshest critic is always going to be yourself. Don’t ignore that critic but don’t give it more attention than it deserves.” — Michael Ian Black
15. “Everyone knows the more you chase something, the faster it runs, and the more you ignore something, the faster it comes.” — Roshon Fegan
Inspirational ignore quotes about life
16. “I’ve always maintained that if I didn’t have the boot and were talking serious things on the street corner, it would be very easy to ignore me.” — Vermin
17. “I learned early in my career that if you see something that is not to standard or not within the law, and you ignore it, you’ve set a new standard, and it’s lower.” — Joseph Dunfor
18. “I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.” — Les Brown
19. “When you owe money to people, you’re always going to owe money to people, so you should take care of it as soon as possible. It doesn’t go away just because you ignore it.” — Sophia Amoruso
20. “I have to learn to ignore my feelings. Not just the feeling of hunger and the feeling of full, but the feeling of embarrassment, too. I have to remember that this is only weird if I make it weird.” — Joey Chestnu
Wise ignore quotes
Ignore quotes are also a source of wisdom, and wisdom can be sought from them.
21. “Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it’s enough.” — Robert Heller
22. “Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom.” — Sam Walton
23. “Men of ill judgment ignore the good that lies within their hands, till they have lost it.” — Sophocles
24. “Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it. Geniuses remove it.” — Alan Perlis
25. “Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough.” — Earl Wilson
Ignore quotes to live by
26. “A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.” — Salman Rushdie
27. “I’ve learned to ignore the negative people and just be a living example of confidence and self-love.” — Khoudia Diop
28. “An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgments simpler through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore.” — Edward de Bono
29. “Maybe we are all prospective migrants. The lines of national borders on maps are artificial constructs, as unnatural to us as they are to birds flying overhead. Our first impulse is to ignore them.” — Mohsin Hamid
30. “In a person’s career, well, if you’re process-oriented and not totally outcome-oriented, then you’re more likely to be success. I often say, ‘pursue excellence, ignore success.’ Success is a by-product of excellence.” — Deepak Chopra
Social ignore quotes
The following quotes describe social connections by ignoring the behavior.
31. “If everyone simply ignores the caste system, it will go away overnight.” — Sanjay Gandhi
32. “In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
33. “Socialism, in general, has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it.” — Thomas Sowell
34. “Peace is a never-ending process… It cannot ignore our differences or overlook our common interests. It requires us to work and live together.” — Óscar Arias
35. “Using social media to hurt and destroy is callous, acted out by cowards hiding behind computers. My advice is to ignore negativity. Focus on the love around.” — Martin Garrix
Ignore quotes about humans and the public
36. “The public needs art – and it is the responsibility of a ‘self-proclaimed artist’ to realize that the public needs art, and not to make bourgeois art for a few and ignore the masses.” — Keith Haring
37. “There’s always going to be someone out there… who doesn’t believe in you or who thinks your head is too big or you’re not smart enough. But those are the people you need to ignore, and those are the times you need to just keep doing what you love doing.” — Jimmy Fallon
38. “Humans believe so many lies because we aren’t aware. We ignore the truth, or we just don’t see the truth. When we are educated, we accumulate a lot of knowledge, and all that knowledge is just like a wall of fog that doesn’t allow us to perceive the truth, what really is.” — Don Miguel Ruiz
39. “I don’t want to harm my government. I want to help my government. But the fact that they are willing to completely ignore due process, they’re willing to declare guilt without ever seeing a trial, these are things that we need to work against as a society and say, ‘Hey, this is not appropriate.’” — Edward Snowden
40. “Stop being a critic and be a light; don’t be a judge, be a model. I think we are far too critical. I think the best way to correct behavior is to accentuate and affirm positive behavior and to ignore negative behavior. Generally speaking, there is a time to correct, of course; but my biggest advice would be, ‘Affirm your child.’” — Sean Covey
Fact-based ignore quotes
These quotes shares some facts about ignorance.
41. “Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.” — Adrian Mitchell
42. “We are living in a world where image-making is important, so we ignore the facts.” — Shimon Peres
43. “Everybody has a breaking point. It’s tough to ignore the impulse to respond with anger.” — Andrew Shaffer
44. “It is easy to ignore responsibility when one is only an intermediate link in a chain of action.” — Stanley Milgram
45. “If you can’t ignore an insult, top it; if you can’t top it, laugh it off; and if you can’t laugh it off, it’s probably deserved.” — Russell Lynes
46. “It is true that a fellow cannot ignore women – but he can think of them as he ought – as sisters, not as sparring partners.” — Jim Elliot
More ignore quotes to consider
47. “You try to do the best with what you’ve got and ignore everything else. That’s why horses get blinders in horse racing: You look at the horse next to you, and you lose a step.” — Jimmy Iovine
48. “Choice of attention – to pay attention to this and ignore that – is to the inner life what choice of action is to the outer. In both cases, a man is responsible for his choice and must accept the consequences, whatever they may be.” — W. H. Auden
49. “If children can ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell.” — Lance Armstrong
50. “The very essence of literature is the war between emotion and intellect, between life and death. When literature becomes too intellectual – when it begins to ignore the passions, the emotions – it becomes sterile, silly, and actually without substance.” — Isaac Bashevis Singer
Which ignore quote helped you in realizing the important things in life?
Ignore quotes are a great source to learn about things that have primary importance in your life and should not be ignored at any cost.
But if you do, you will bear the consequences of it.
Seek inspiration from the above quotes and try to learn the messages hidden inside these quotes to get the maximum benefit in your life.
Also, tell us which ignore quotes helped you realize the important things in your life through the comment section.