Check out these “God give me strength” quotes on your way to feeling inspired.
It does not matter what spiritual path you subscribe to.
You may also enjoy our article on:
It does not matter who or what you pray to.
In the end, everyone seeks strength from something or somewhere.
Some people look to something outside of themselves, others look to the self for guidance, but all beings seek strength and support at some point in their lives.
Obstacles happen, they are part of life.
While we overcome these obstacles, we need reminders and support.
Aside from spiritual practices, the support we desire often manifests in song lyrics, tattoos, prayers and popular culture.
We all draw strength and inspiration from different things, we can celebrate the idea that we are all seeking strength together.
Let us know which quote is your favorite.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
God Give Me Strength Prayer Quotes
1. “Ask God to give you strength to endure, and rest assured, He will take care of you.” – Joel Osteen
2. “Dear God, give me the strength to move through my day with grace and love in my heart.” – Jill Alman Bernstein
You will also enjoy our article on God is good quotes.
3. “God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties in life.” – Wendell E. Mettey
4. “God!!! Give me strength to face today’s challenges, So I could come up with a better version of myself.” – Sejal
5. “God, give me strength to get through today. You know the struggles I have to face. The ups and downs along the way, the need for me to find my place.” – Kim-Lee Patterson
6. “Dear God, If I hurt others Give me the strength to apologize. If people hurt me give me the strength to forgive.” – Mitch Smith
7. “God may not always get you out of a situation, but he will give you the strength to get through it.” – Maria Micah Rosales
8. “God will give you strength, for every Battle wisdom for every Decision, and Peace that Surpasses Understanding!” – Andrew Guzaldo
9. “If God holds me to be a pure instrument for the spread of nonviolence in place of the awful violence now ruling the earth, He will give me the strength and show me the way.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “God give me the strength to journey these untraveled roads of life! Give me the wisdom and insight to prosper in your light during this journey!” – Nishan Panwar
You will also enjoy our article on blessed quotes.
11. “God give me the strength to get up when I fall – and the grace to forgive those who gave me the push.” – Nishan Panwar
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being strong.
12. “God’s strength in your weakness is his presence in your life.” – Andy Stanley
Anonymous God Give Me Strength Quotes For Overcoming Challenges
13. “Lord give me strength for the fight.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy our article on everything will be okay quotes.
14. “Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy our article on scripture quotes.
15. “Give God your weakness and He’ll give you his strength.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy our article on religious quotes.
16. “You say: I don’t know if I can make it. God says: I will give you strength.” – Anonymous
17. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.” – Anonymous
18. “Dear God: Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.”- Anonymous
19. “Dear God, I’ve tried my best, but if today I lose my hope, please tell me that your plans are better than my dreams.” – Anonymous
20. “I asked God for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.” – Anonymous
21. “Dear God, if I ever lose my hope, please give me strength and replenish my soul.” -Anonymous
22. “No one makes a lock without a key. That’s why God won’t give you problems without solutions.” – Anonymous
23. “Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through tomorrow with a smile.” – Anonymous
24. “Dear God, I know You are listening, please give me strength. I put my trust in you.” -Anonymous
25. “Thank you, God, for giving me the strength to keep going when all I really want to do is give up.” – Anonymous
26. “God give me strength, both spiritually and physically to do the work you have called me to do.” – Anonymous
27. “Dear God: I need you more than ever. Please bring peace to my confusion, joy to my sadness, and hope to my heart.” – Anonymous
28. “Even when our burdens are too much to hold, God gives them to us to make us stronger.” – Anonymous
29. “God give me strength to keep going. You’re the answer to my prayers, the calm after the storm, and the solution to my problems.” – Anonymous
30. “People are always more encouraged when we share how God’s grace helped us in weakness than when we brag about our strengths.” — Rick Warren
31. “Dear God… I don’t ask you to make my life easier, but I ask you to give me strength to face all my troubles.” – Anonymous
32. “I’m going to keep on keeping on as long as I’ve got my health and strength, and God gives me that will to do it.” — Sharon Jone
33. “Lord, give me the strength to accomplish what You’ve given me to do and the faith to trust You that what I haven’t been able to accomplish You’ve already assigned to someone else.” — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
34. “Yes Lord! Please give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen.” – Anonymous
God Give Me Strength Quotes From The Bible
35. “But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.” – 2 Tim 4:17
36. “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” – Nehemiah 8:10
37. “God, give me strength each day to fight for my family.” – Nehemiah 4:14
38. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” – Psalms 46:1
39. “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
40. “But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.” – Psalm 22:19
41. “He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters.” – Samuel 22:17
42. “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” – Proverbs 31:25
43. “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” – Romans 15:5
44. “I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” – Psalm 121:1-2
45. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
46. “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him.” – Exodus 15:2
47. “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” – Isaiah 40:29
48. “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” – Psalm 73:26
49. “Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.” – 1 Chronicle 16:11
50. “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” – Psalm 29:11
God Give Me Strength Quotes To Get You Through Tough Times
51. “God gives me strength to face a fact though it slays me.” ― Thomas Huxley
52. “I pray to the God within me that He will give me the strength to ask Him the right questions.” ― Elie Wiesel
53. “O God, how easily I make them happy! Give me strength to always be the light of their lives and so lead them to You!” ― Mother Teresa
54. “We do fall away from faith. God’s grace gives us strength to rise again.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
55. “The Lord was pleased to strengthen us, and remove all fear from us, and dispose of our hearts to be as useful as possible.” ― Richard Allen
56. “Religion is a personal thing in my life and fighting in the ring, it’s boxing. It’s my profession. God always gives me strength.” ― Manny Pacquiao
57. “You know god gives me that inner strength, that super strength to get through things.” ― Duane Chapman
58. “Give me strength to walk the soft earth, a relative to all that is.” ― Black Elk
59. “God, give me hills to climb, and strength for climbing!” ― Arthur Guiterman
60. “Though cares and sorrows e’er must come, Though heart be rent, I know that God will give me strength, When mine is spent.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
61. “The Lord was pleased to strengthen us, and remove all fear from us, and disposed of our hearts to be as useful as possible.” — Richard Allen
62. “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” — Reinhold Niebuhr
63. “God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity, and we respond by trusting in Him.” — David Weyrick
64. “Stand up for your rights and be brave, and don’t be intimidated. Read your Bible. That’s really given me strength, and it will give you strength. Pray, and use God’s name, Jehovah. And never tell a lie, ever.” — Margaret Kean
65. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” — Marcus Aurelius
66. “Great is the height I just scale, but the prospect of glory gives me strength.” — Propertius
What did you learn from these God give me strength quotes?
Today, the world is full of people who identify with a religion.
Of the most popular religions, planet earth has 2.2 billion Christians, 1.6 billion Muslims, 1 billion Hindus, 500 million Buddhists, and over 400 million indigenous spiritual practitioners.
All of those individuals seek strength and support on their journey in different ways.
For the billions of other people who do not follow a secular religion, they still engage in one form or another of support seeking.
Perhaps they find the support they need through loved ones or inspirational figures.
Everyone on our planet has sought strength in times of need.
We have enough reminders of what distances us in our world.
Our differences can separate us, but we can just as easily focus on what brings us together.
That is a powerful shared experience that can bring those of different backgrounds closer.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these God give me strength quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.