These inspirational quotes about being proud of someone you love will brighten their day.
How do you tell someone you are proud of them? It’s important to let your loved ones know when you couldn’t be more proud.
This collection of inspirational quotes are great for sharing your joy and excitement.
Whether these accomplishments are academic, professional, or personal, there are lots of reasons to celebrate.
Cherish the moments when you are feeling proud of your friends and family.
Have you been wondering how to tell someone you’re proud of their accomplishments?
Read this list of motivational quotes to inspire yourself to share your own sense of pride. There are a ton of reasons that you may be proud of a loved one or of yourself.
Every day gives us an opportunity to grow and improve in new ways. If you or a loved one has accomplished something special recently, read these incredible quotes as a way to celebrate.
Don’t forget to also check out these motivational practice quotes to boost your skills.
Proud of you quotes to celebrate their accomplishments
1. “I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.” – John Green
2. “Be proud of yourself when you do keep going!” – Lindsey Vonn
3. “If you do something awesome, you should be proud of yourself.” – Damon Lindelof
4. “When people are proud of their speech, be proud of your silence.” – Luqman
5. “Always work hard, be honest, and be proud of who you are.” – Patricia Velasquez
6. “Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of you.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “As an athlete, you figure you work your whole life to have what you have, and to be able to show the world what you have and how proud you are of it, that’s always fun.” – Ricky Williams
8. “Do you force your kids to pay attention to what’s going on, or do you let them live their lives outside of it? My hope is that my child is a strong activist. That would make me most proud.” – Eddie Vedder
9. “Good for you and be proud of yourself because you have your priorities in order. Be proud of yourself if you are responsible, reliable, persistent, and take your job and education seriously.” – Ana Monnar
10. “I am telling you that I am very grateful and am so proud of you for being a symbolic generation that is calling for change to the better, that is dreaming for a better future, and is making the future.” – Hosni Mubarak
Proud of you quotes to share your joy and excitement
11. “I want people to fall in love with themselves and to be really proud and full of joy for the space they take up. If someone else appreciates the space you take up, then that’s icing on the cake.” – Jonathan Van Ness
12. “It takes strength to be proud of yourself and to accept yourself when you know that you have something out of the ordinary about you.” – Abigail Tarttelin
13. “Be proud of your scars. They have everything to do with your strength, and what you’ve endured. They’re a treasure map to the deep self.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
14. “You should be proud of what you’re doing, but not conceited. If you can’t be proud of yourself, you’re a failure. And discipline. To do anything in life you have to have discipline. To accomplish anything, you have a goal, challenge yourself, and work until you accomplish that goal. Practice what you preach.” – Jack LaLanne
15. “They may never say it, but your parents really are proud of you when you follow your heart and chase your dreams.” – Robert Cheeke
16. “Success is a process for all of us, and as long as you are making consistent progress towards your goals – sincerely giving your best effort more often than not – then you are already successful and deserve to feel proud of yourself.” – Hal Elrod
17. “That wall is your mind playing tricks on you. You just need to say, ‘One more step, I can do this. I have more in me.’ You’ll be so proud of yourself once you push yourself past your threshold.” – Kerri Walsh
18. “Be proud of your choices, not your gifts.” – Jeff Bezos
19. “Your best champion and cheerleader is yourself. Always be proud of your accomplishments, big or small.” – Ayanna Howard
20. “Right now, make a list of what you admire about yourself- don’t stop until you’ve filled a page. Sit and relish each quality and accomplishment. When you remember how much you have to be proud of, you don’t need to envy others. Instead of wallowing in your jealousy, use your friends’ accomplishments as inspiration to pursue the life you want.” – Phil McGraw
Proud of you quotes to celebrate that special occasion
21. “Having a child on the way changes your perspective. You want to do things that will make them proud of you.” – Holly Madison
22. “There’s always a new thing happening to me that’s even more extraordinary, so pressure gets harder. But I like it when it’s hard. Anyone can do it when it’s easy. When it’s hard and you can do it well, you’re proud of yourself. There’s going to be more pressure as the years go by, that’s for sure. But I think I’m a hard worker and I’m ready for that. As long as I believe in what I’m doing, the pressure is okay with me.” – Celine Dion
23. “Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet, it is.” – Cecil Palmer
24. “If you’re out there and need help, please seek it. Be proud of your valiant day-to-day struggle. There is no shame in needing support.” – Jared Padalecki
25. “You don’t have to belittle others in order to feel important in life. We are all special in the eyes of God. So be proud of your positive inner-self.” – Edmond Mbiaka
26. “Take pride in what you do, because the World is enough to make you feel guilty for things you have not done!” – Somya Kedia
27. “You always want your people to be proud of what you have accomplished.” – Dolly Parton
28. “Are you disappointed, discouraged and discontented with your present level of success? Are you secretly dissatisfied with your present status? Do you want to become a better and more beautiful person than you are today? Would you like to be able to really learn how to be proud of yourself and still not lose genuine humility? Then start dreaming! It’s possible! You can become the person you have always wanted to be!” – Robert H. Schuller
29. “Be proud of yourself. Be proud that your heart and intentions are good. Be proud of the fact that you are trying.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
30. “You have to be proud of who you are.” – Bai Ling
Proud of you quotes to inspire and motivate
31. “There are things that you think about in your life that you’re proud of, some things that you’re not proud of.” – Jim Kelly
32. “If you’re proud of something, and if you’re proud of your work at the end of the day, the experience, walking away, you can feel good about it; that’s what you have to focus on.” – Dylan O’Brien
33. “It’s good to be noticed when you are proud of your work.” – David Eigenberg
34. “If you do something that you’re proud of, that someone else understands, that is a thing of beauty that wasn’t there before – you can’t beat that.” – Teller
35. “Judge me on what I do and I think you will be pleased and proud of me.” – Catherine Ashton
36. “It doesn’t matter: any weight, shape or form or however your body is, you want to be proud of it.” – Ali Krieger
37. “Create something for yourself that you feel proud of, that you are in control of, that gives you a better understanding of the type of artist you want to be.” – Aja Naomi King
38. “Even the bad moments, the tough ones, I’m proud of them, too. Those moments get you better, smarter, make you grow.” – Manu Ginobili
39. “I love the whole idea of family and what gets left behind when you are gone. I’m very proud of my children; I was one of seven.” – Dick Strawbridge
40. “I’m satisfied and proud of the things I did – even the bumps and the bruises that I’ve had on the way. You fall down, you get up, you brush yourself off and you keep going. And that’s what we’re doing.” – Gucci Mane
Proud of you quotes that will make your day
41. “I am extremely proud of my rags-to-riches story. It’s fun to be a misfit or an underdog if you acknowledge your gifts and befriend your obstacles.” – Kangana Ranaut
42. “Be very proud of your name and where you come from. It’s so important. Say it loud and clear for everybody to hear.” – Masai Ujiri
43. “Beauty is a gift, just like good health or intelligence. The only thing is not to be proud of being beautiful. Because you didn’t do anything – it was given to you.” – Monica Bellucci
44. “I would urge youngsters to pick up a sport while pursuing your studies as it will keep you fit and you could make your country proud in the field of sports.” – Dutee Chand
45. “You may have enemies whom you hate, but not enemies whom you despise. You must be proud of your enemy: then the success of your enemy shall be your success too.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
46. “Be proud of yourself. Try to eat well…and when you cheat, enjoy it!” – Diane von Furstenberg
47. “I’m really proud of you for having come this far – every single one of you, wherever you are, you’re on your way – you are getting there!” – Ysabella Brave
48. “Money is cool, but being proud of yourself is something that’s so rare.” – Lucas Till
49. “Be proud of your scars. They remind you that you have the will to live.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “In the external scheme of things, shining moments are as brief as the twinkling of an eye, yet such twinklings are what eternity is made of — moments when we human beings can say “I love you,” “I’m proud of you,” “I forgive you,” “I’m grateful for you.” That’s what eternity is made of: invisible imperishable good stuff.” – Fred Rogers
Other proud of you quotes and sayings
51. “It’s your life and we’re all going to be gone one day so just be proud of yourself.” – Marcus Hudson
52. “If you want to feel proud of yourself, then do good. Take action that will make you proud. . . . And if you really want to feel proud, then do something to help someone else.” – Osceola McCarty
53. “Born this way is about being yourself, and loving who you are and being proud.” – Lady Gaga
54. “There’s nothing wrong with being proud of who you are. It’s a wonderful thing.” – Matthew Moy
55. “Being interesting isn’t important. But being happy is. As well as being a person you’re proud of.” – Holly Bourne
56. “I’m not proud of every single thing I’ve ever done. But I’m proud of the things I don’t do anymore.” – Nitya Prakash
57. “You really have to look inside yourself and find your own inner strength and say, ‘I’m proud of what I am and who I am, and I’m just going to be myself.” – Mariah Carey
58. “You just need to be accepted for who you are and be proud of who you are and that is what I’m trying to do.” – Lewis Hamilton
59. “I’m doing pretty good for myself, and I’m very proud and very humbled at where I’m at, and I’m extremely blessed.” – Roman Reigns
60. “Staying humble has always been really important to me, and always being proud of what you’re representing.” – Jordyn Wieber
What are your favorite motivational quotes to say to someone you are proud of?
Being filled with pride is a great feeling. These words of wisdom will resonate with you if you have ever been a proud parent, friend, or partner.
When someone has put in the hard work and reached their goals, it makes everyone around them feel good. These quotes about being proud are perfect to celebrate any occasion.
It can be hard to tell someone exactly how proud you are of their accomplishments. Finding the right words may help you express your feelings.
These messages are amazing and make the perfect quotes for students graduating, successful marriages, or big promotions.
What are your favorite proud of you quotes and sayings for celebrating someone’s achievements and accomplishments? Let us know in the comment section below.
November 26, 2020 7:00 AM EST