Even though he died at a young age, these Lil Peep quotes share his words of wisdom about life, love, and following your passions.
Gustav Elijah Ahr, otherwise known as Lil Peep, was a hip-hop artist who was inspired by music artists like David Bowie and Fall Out Boy.
Born on November 1, 1996, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Lil Peep began releasing music on SoundCloud in 2014 and quickly became popular.
He has since been credited as a leading figure in modern emo music.
His lyrics deal with themes related to drug use, depression, and relationships.
Tragically, Lil Peep’s life was cut short at the age of 21 when he died of an accidental drug overdose before a concert in Tucson, Arizona.
Below is a list of memorable Lil Peep quotes about love, life, hard work, and music.
Don’t forget to also check out these NBA YoungBoy quotes that will motivate you to hustle.
Lil Peep quotes on love
1. “Love now, cry later.” — Lil Peep
2. “I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you.” — Lil Peep
3. “I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that.” — Lil Peep
4. “I wish I was a little less… passionate. I’m a very passionate person.” — Lil Peep
5. “She was prolly thinking bout me. I was prolly thinking bout cheese.” — Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes on life
6. “I always knew I was gonna be an artist. I was very confident in that.” – Lil Peep
7. “Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails and I just can’t keep on fine.” — Lil Peep
8. “Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up.” — Lil Peep
9. “Never be ungrateful.” — Lil Peep
10. “I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem.” — Lil Peep
11. “I was dying and nobody was there. Please don’t cry baby, life ain’t fair.” – Lil Peep
12. “Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.” — Lil Peep
13. “I help my friends out when they need it. I’m extremely generous.” — Lil Peep
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics to remember him.
Lil Peep quotes on hard work
14. “I did this all by myself. Matter fact, I ain’t never ask no one for help.” — Lil Peep
15. “I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that.” — Lil Peep
16. “Tell the rich kids to look at me now.” — Lil Peep
17. “If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna fuck with you because you don’t have enough shit that’s different.” – Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes on music
18. “I always make music as an art – it’s never been a product for me.” – Lil Peep
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
19. “Music makes me cry.” – Lil Peep
20. “This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces.” — Lil Peep
Also read these Lil Nas X quotes that will make your day.
Lil Peep quotes on love and life
21. “Promise me it’s real, girl I got a deal, you could be my girl I could be your world.” — Lil Peep
22. “I want people to hear what I have to say, and I want to be able to get a lot of points across.”— Lil Peep
23. “What you call a sin, I call a part of my day.” — Lil Peep
24. “You have to be grateful for what you have.”— Lil Peep
25. “Everything changes with time. You can’t predict where you’re gonna be next year; you have no idea, you know what I mean?”— Lil Peep
Did these Lil Peep quotes inspire you to follow your passions?
In three short years, Lil Peep built himself a career in the music industry.
He turned out music at such a rate that two additional albums were released posthumously.
Despite struggling with his mental health, Lil Peep was a firm believer in hard work and achieving dreams.
If he hadn’t died so young, there is no telling how much he could have accomplished.
Let these Lil Peep quotes inspire you to follow your passions.
Reach for the stars and set high goals for yourself.
Which of these Lil Peep quotes and lyrics did you find the most relatable?
Do you have a favorite quote to include?
Let us know in the comment section below.
September 23, 2022 5:00 AM EST