Looking for quotes on how to save? Stay motivated with these high energy saving quotes.
Saving is an interesting concept. For some, saving means getting ahead.
Perhaps it means finding clever ways to scrutinize one’s budget to save money so it stretches further. For others, saving is a matter of self.
Other people are motivated to save things like our planet. Whatever your motivation is, the idea of saving is something that connects people.
We are all trying to save something. Even people who live entirely in the present moment, those who seek no future reward or look to conserve something from the past, are still trying to save the present moment.
If you attempt to save something valuable, you risk losing something else valuable.
Let these saving quotes motivate you to save more for a better future.
Wise Saving Quotes
We can always learn from others. Check out the quotes below to see what others have learned about saving.
- “The Talented Tenth rises and pulls all that are worth the saving up to their vantage ground.” – W. E. B. Du Bois
- “A cardinal rule in budgeting and saving is to pay yourself first.” – John Rampton
- “It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one.” – Voltaire
- “While you’re saving your face, you’re losing your ass.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- “That is the saving grace of humor, if you fail no one is laughing at you.” – A. Whitney Brown
- “My mother was truly my saving grace, because she would take me to church with her.” – Tyler Perry
- “You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” – Charles Bukowski
- “Cancer taught me to stop saving things for a special occasion.” – Regina Brett
- “All the saving truths, all the healing graces that distinguish a good education from a bad one or a full education from a half empty one are contained in that word.” – Alan K. Simpson
- “The planet doesn’t need to be saved.” – Dave Matthews
Cautionary Saving Quotes
We learn what we should have done or what we should not do by living or learning from others. Below you will have the chance to learn about saving from others.
- “My only saving grace is that I actually collect things that nobody else is interested in.” – Phil Collins
- “I don’t mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I’ve saved all year.” – Victor Borge
- “I cannot concur with those who advocate saving gorillas from extinction by killing and capturing more free-living individuals only to exhibit them in confinement.” – Dian Fossey
- “Avoid extremes: be moderate In saving and in spending; An equable and easy gait Will win an easy ending.” – Robert W. Service
- “If Moses had gone to Harvard Law School and spent three years working on the Hill, he would have written the Ten Commandments with three exceptions and a saving clause.” – Charles Morgan
- “I’m saving that rocker for the day when I feel as old as I really am.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “The more I live, the more I think that humor is the saving sense.” – Jacob Riis
- “Sooner or later we’ve got to tie the saving of the natural world to our own public welfare.” – Jim Fowler
- “Whether it’s saving the Amazon or just being kind to those around you, we need to take care of each other and Mother Earth.” – Olivia Newton-John
Worth Saving Quotes
What in life is worth saving? Take a look at the advice from others below.
- “Americans mythologize competition and credit it with saving us from socialist bread lines. Actually, capitalism and competition are opposites.” – Peter Thiel
- “If you are writing any book about the end of the world, what you are really writing about is what’s worth saving about it.” – Justin Cronin
- “When you adopt an animal at a shelter you are saving two lives.” – Beth Ostrosky Stern
- “I was saving the money because it was the first time I’d ever had any.” – Olga Kurylenko
- “I’m trying to think about my future and be smart in the way I’m using my money and saving my money and making money outside of skateboarding.” – Nyjah Huston
- “I think the Internet was the saving grace for Public Enemy. Before that, travelling the world saved Public Enemy.” – Chuck D
- “If you discourage saving and investment, that means you’re walking in the opposite direction of job creation.” – Scott Garrett
- “I was saving the name of ‘Geisel’ for the Great American Novel.” – Dr. Seuss
- “In saving Tibet, you save the possibility that we are all brothers, sisters.” – Richard Gere
- “We speak continually of saving time, but time in its richness is most often lost to us when we are busy without relief.” – David Whyte
- “Musicians – we’re not doctors. We’re not saving people’s lives. We’re not going out and changing the world.” – Sam Fender
Difference Making Saving Quotes
We should all strive to make an impact with our lives. Enjoy the saving quotes below.
- “I hope I’m saving lives. There are very few people in their careers that have the opportunity to do something to benefit mankind.” – Stephanie Kwolek
- “So often we talk about saving the planet, but what we really mean is to save the planet the way it is so that we can live here.” – Dave Matthews
- “The historic trade-off between price and service has been altered by technology and customers expect to save time and enjoy the experience while saving money.” – Doug McMillon
- “Those of us who were brought up as Christians and have lost our faith have retained the sense of sin without the saving belief in redemption.” – Cyril Connolly
- “When I got pregnant, I started singing again. It was my saving grace. I literally mean having this amazing human life, and our relationship in the sense of mother and child, redeemed my soul.” –Dolores O’Riordan
- “Well-spent aid money is saving lives for a few thousand dollars per life saved.” – Bill Gates
- “Smart financial planning – such as budgeting, saving for emergencies, and preparing for retirement – can help households enjoy better lives while weathering financial shocks. ” – Ben Bernanke
- “I care much more about saving the lives of mothers and babies than I do about a fancy museum somewhere.” – Melinda Gates
- “When I got on the set of ‘Saving Private Ryan,’ I discovered, to my amazement, that Steven Spielberg is a gamer.” – Vin Diesel
- “When you understand that making, saving, and spending money is all based on the thoughts you’re thinking and the actions that these thoughts lead to, you can completely transform your reality – and your bank account.” – Jen Sincero
People Saving Quotes
We think of Superheroes as those that save others, but it’s not just superheroes that save other people.
- “One of the Life Saving men snapped the camera for us, taking a picture just as the machine had reached the end of the track and had risen to a height of about two feet.” – Orville Wright
- “The web presents an opportunity to showcase any character your sick mind desires. Want to create a cross-dressing, deaf/mute, corrupt politician who has a soft spot for saving children? Go for it!” – Issa Rae
- “The thing about ‘Watchmen’ that people should know is that when it came out there was absolutely nothing like it. Up until then, comics were about the same thing: a guy in tights fighting another guy in tights and saving the girl – that was it.” – Gerard Way
- “Government funding that’s coming from the United States is making a huge difference on the ground in the developing world. It’s really palpable – it’s making a huge difference saving lives.” –Melinda Gates
- “By teaching twenty-something year olds responsible debt management practices, we can help them create a balanced lifestyle and find peace of mind through increased financial awareness, smart saving and long-term investing.” – Alexa Von Tobel
- “A lot of times, when parents overdiscipline their children, especially when they’re queer, their intention isn’t to hurt them. But they don’t realize that they’re causing harm, that they’re doing to their kids exactly what they’re afraid of the world doing to them.” – Indya Moore
- “Spider-Man’s probably my favorite. Spider-Man is Peter Parker, a conflicted character who puts on a suit and saves the world. I love that.” – Zac Efron
- “Swimming has its educational value – mental, moral, and physical – in giving you a sense of mastery over an element, and of power of saving life, and in the development of wind and limb.” –Robert Baden-Powell
- “This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions.” – Lord Byron
- “Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old.” –Winston Churchill
Do you agree with other’s perspective on Saving Quotes or do you have a different perspective?
What does saving mean to you? What are things you wish to save?
Some people want to save objects and some wish to save places. But others wish to save themselves.
You might be surprised how those questions impact you. American writer Regina Brett is a cancer survivor who noted, “Cancer taught me to stop saving things for a special occasion.”
When faced with a life-altering scenario or condition, our priorities on what we wish to save transform.
If we only had a few days to live, would we still want to save the same things? It is an interesting question to ask ourselves.
When we do the inner work to determine what really matters to us, what is truly worth saving, it allows us to see our life’s journey through a new lens.
What saving quotes did you like best? Do your friends and family agree with you or would they choose different quotes?
August 31, 2022 8:00 AM EST