If you are a mother or have a relationship with your mother, then these A Mother’s Prayer quotes will resonate with you.
A Mother’s Prayer has been in many forms, in songs, poems, short writings, or even in auditory form.
What holds true throughout is that a mother’s prayer is the desire to be the best for her children and for them to be protected and guided in life.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
One of the most famous mother’s prayers is the song by Celine Dion, in which the mother asks God to watch over her child and guide them throughout life.
A mother’s love is shown in how she cares for her children and wants the best for them, which is what all mother’s prayers are about.
Read these A Mother’s Prayer quotes briefly to see what mothers pray about.
Best A Mother’s Prayer Quotes
Enjoy some of the top quotes about praying mothers.
1. “I pray you’ll be my eyes and watch her where she goes.” — Celine Dion
2. “As you pray for your children, you will find it to be an unending habit of your heart.” — Stormie Omartian
3. “I was also told that there is no greater prayer than that of a mother for her children.” — Betty J. Eadie
4. “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” — James E. Faust
5. “A mother’s prayers are the purest form of love and protection she can offer to her children.” — T.D. Jakes
6. “A praying mother is more precious and valuable than all the riches in the world.” — Violet James
7. “Mothers are praying warriors. They know there isn’t a problem, issue or situation that God can’t handle.” — Pablo Diaz
8. “A mother’s prayer is the greatest power on earth, for it carries with it the heartbeat of the Almighty.” — Helen Steiner Rice
9. “Mothers care in volumes of tears and earnestness of prayers and a depth of emotion others cannot fathom.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
10. “A praying mother understands that her role is not just to raise children, but to nurture their souls and point them to God.” — Elizabeth George
The Impact of A Mother’s Prayers Quotes
Mothers’ prayers can create a lasting impact on the lives of their children.
11. “A mother’s prayers can go where we cannot. They are able to reach the places we cannot.” — Max Lucado
12. “A mother’s prayers have the power to shape the course of history through the lives of her children.” — Beth Moore
13. “A mother who prays is like a lighthouse in the storm, guiding her children towards safety and peace.” — Joyce Meyer
14. “A praying mother is a treasure beyond measure. Her love and faith shape generations to come.” — Ruth Bell Graham
15. “A praying mother is a mother who never gives up on her children, regardless of the circumstances.” — Charles Stanley
16. “She intercedes on their behalf, lifting them up before the throne of God, and surrendering their lives into His hands.” — Stormie Omartian
17. “A mother who prays plants seeds of faith that will blossom into beautiful blessings in her children’s lives.” — Sheila Walsh
18. “We don’t want to limit what God can do in our children by clutching them to ourselves and trying to parent them alone.” — Stormie Omartian
19. “Her prayers are not just spoken words; they are heartfelt conversations with God, where she lays bare her joys, fears, and dreams for her children.” — Lisa Bevere
20. “Through her prayers, she instills in her children a deep awareness of the presence and love of God, and she equips them with a strong spiritual foundation that will sustain them throughout their lives.” — Joel Osteen
You will also enjoy our article on cool mom quotes.
The Power of a Mother’s Prayers Quotes
Learn about the power of a praying mother in the following quotes.
21. “A praying mother is a powerful force in the lives of her children.” — Stormie Omartian
22. “Her prayers carry the power to transform, to heal, and to unleash God’s blessings upon her children’s lives.” — Ruth Bell Graham
23. “A mother who prays is a mother who trusts in God’s plans and surrenders her children to His loving care.” — Sarah Young
24. “A mother’s prayers for her children are powerful. They have the ability to help shape their character and destiny.” — Billy Graham
25. “A praying mother is a channel through which God’s grace flows into the lives of her children.” — Jennifer Smith
26. “A mother’s prayer is the purest form of love and protection, reaching the heavens and covering her children with divine grace.” — Jodi Picoult
27. “What is more powerful than the love of a mother? Perhaps only God’s hand in answering her earnest pleadings on your behalf.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
28. “Through her prayers, she ignites the flame of hope in their hearts, inspires their dreams, and equips them with the spiritual armor to face life’s challenges.” — Lisa Bevere
29. “The simple, daily influences of prayer, persuasion, and promoting of godly values are the most powerful tools a mother can use to unleash the potential of her children.” ― David Jeremiah
30. “Through her steadfast prayers, she weaves a tapestry of hope, healing, and protection around her children’s lives, empowering them to navigate the challenges of the world with courage and grace.” — Ruth Bell Graham
Quotes About the Prayers of a Mother
Learn more about praying mothers and why to pray for your children below.
31. “A mother has the ability to give her heart to her children and to implore mightily before God for them.” ― Betty J. Eadie
32. “During all those years of struggle and heartache, my mother never worried. She took all her troubles to God in prayer.” ― Dale Carnegie
33. “In her prayers, she pours out her hopes, dreams, and concerns for her children, trusting that God hears and responds.” — Stormie Omartian
34. “I remember my mother’s prayers, and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” ― Abraham Lincoln
35. “Momma believed in the goodness of people, and she believed in the prayer of protection, that wherever she was, God was, too.” ― Robin Roberts
36. “A praying mother is a mother who places her children in the hands of God, knowing that He is able to do immeasurably more than she can ask or imagine.” — Lysa TerKeurst
37. “Good mothers know all about patience . . . they know about keeping a vigil over a cot all night, praying that the doctor’s medicine will work.” ― Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
38. “From the time of my earliest memories, she impressed upon me one rule above all others: when I woke from sleep, my first duty was to pray to God for spiritual nourishment and blessings.” — Sadhu Sundar Singh
39. “To this day, even though I am grown and have two children of my own, whenever I travel somewhere distant or am undertaking a major project, my mother will sit me down, lay hands on me, and say a prayer of blessing.” ― Francisco J. García Jr.
40. “God does hear and answer prayers. . . From childhood, at my mother’s knee where I first learned to pray . . . I know without question that it is possible for men and women to reach out in humility and prayer and tap that Unseen Power.” ― Ezra Taft Benson
More A Mother’s Prayers Quotes to Remember or to Pray Over Your Child
If you’re a mother, here are some ideas on how you can pray over your child(ren).
41. “Lead her to a place / Guide her with your grace.” — Celine Dion
42. “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” — Colossians 4:2
43. “Pray that your children will develop a heart that seeks after God.” — Stormie Omartian
44. “I pray she finds your light and holds it in her heart.” — Celine Dion
45. “As darkness falls each night / Remind her where you are.” — Celine Dion
46. “Lord, bless my children with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” — Max Lucado
47. “Heavenly Father, I commit my children into Your loving hands. Guide them, protect them, and let Your light shine upon their paths.” — Joyce Meyer
48. “Lord, show me how to pray for this child. Help me to raise him Your way, and may Your will be done in his life.” — Stormie Omartian
49. “Lord, help my children to make godly friends. I know that You brought us here, and You will not leave my children forsaken.” — Stormie Omartian
50. “Prayer is much more than just giving a list of desires to God as if He were the great Sugar Daddy/Santa Claus in the sky. Prayer is acknowledging and experiencing the presence of God and inviting His presence into our lives and circumstances.” — Stormie Omartian
Why Do Mothers Pray for Help for Their Children?
Every mother knows that their children will go through tough times and face difficult decisions.
Although a mother cannot always be there to stand beside that child in tough times, the prayers are meant to ask God to stand with her children always and to guide them through good and bad times.
Please share these A Mother’s Prayer quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about a mother’s prayer in the comment section below.