These cherished memories quotes will inspire you to embrace life’s meaningful moments.
Cherished memories are the ones we revisit time and time again for the comfort and joy they bring us.
You might also like these related articles:
Tell us your favorite cherished memories quote in the comment section!
Why should you read cherished memories quotes?
Cherished memories come in many forms, from childhood memories of fun and laughter to recent memories of love and connection.
Reading cherished memories quotes will inspire you to keep making important, meaningful memories that will be a source of joy throughout your life.
As we grow older, our lives become a string of memories of all our experiences, good and bad.
So, it’s essential to recognize our unique, happy moments and create cherished memories from them.
Some other reasons why it’s essential to have cherished memories include:
- They help us cope with difficult times
- They can strengthen our relationships
- They can give us inspiration for the future
Many people don’t realize that cherished memories can be created intentionally.
While many precious memories form naturally, we can also make them ourselves.
By planning meaningful experiences and taking the time to savor and reflect on them, we can create cherished memories that will stay with us for years.
Whether it’s a cherished childhood memory or a recent experience that brought us joy, precious memories play an essential role in our lives.
By understanding the power of cherished memories, we can cultivate more of them and embrace the ones we already have more deeply.
Short cherished memories quotes about the power of living in the present
Let’s start our journey with these quick and sweet cherish-the-moment quotes.
1. “The moment is the sole reality.” — Karl Jaspers
2. “Be where you are. Otherwise, you will miss your life.” — Buddha
3. “Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” — Earl Nightingale
4. “The best gifts are those we not only cherish but put to use.” — Les Brown
5. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun.” — Mary Poppins
6. “I cherish my time off and the solitude that comes along with it.” — Zac Posen
7. “Consistency is the paste jewel that only cheap men cherish.” — William Allen White
8. “We should live every moment and cherish what we have been given.” — Li Bingbing
9. “When someone does something special for me, I always cherish it.” — Rashami Desai
10. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” — Booth Tarkington
The top cherished memories quotes about prioritizing fun and finding me time
Cherishing the moment allows us to find joy in even the most mundane activity.
11. “This is a moment I will cherish forever, the first man to score 500 runs.” — Brian Lara
12. “This Earth is our only home. Together, we must protect and cherish it.” — Ban Ki-moon
13. “Cherish forever what makes you unique, cuz you’re really a yawn if it goes.” — Bette Midler
14. “Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.” — Jack Layton
15. “Our lives are composed of a finite set of moments that we choose how to spend.” — John Green
16. “Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
17. “The knowledge that makes us cherish innocence makes innocence unattainable.” — Irving Howe
18. “We cherish our friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for ours to amuse them.” — Evelyn Waugh
19. “Every moment of your experience is the peak of life experience. This is where your powerful now is.” — Esther Hicks
20. “The past is behind; learn from it. The future is ahead. Prepare for it. The present is here. Live it.” — Thomas S. Monson
The best cherished memories quotes to embrace the journey
How would we find ourselves without the journey?
21. “I cherish my privacy, and woe betide anyone who tries to interfere with that.” — Jeff Beck
22. “Cherish your human connections, your relationships with friends and family.” — Barbara Bush
23. “Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.” — Joseph Brodsky
24. “I cherish my entire life. I’ve been blessed with a life full of good memories.” — Sourav Ganguly
25. “At every phase in our life, we make memories that we cherish all our lives.” — Shweta Basu Prasad
26. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them.” — Mia Hamm
27. “Cherish that which is within you, and shut off that which is without; for much knowledge is a curse.” — Zhuangzi
28. “Live quietly in the moment and see the beauty of all before you. The future will take care of itself.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
29. “After you have wept and grieved for your physical losses, cherish the functions and the life you have left.” — Morrie Schwartz
30. “I’m lucky that I have my family. I’m lucky that my parents are still together. Those are the things that I cherish.” — Hailey Baldwin
Cherished memories quotes and sayings about leaving the past behind
These cherished memories quotes encourage us to learn from the past but never dwell on it.
31. “Friends; they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.” — Henry David Thoreau
32. “Forever friends are a treasure chest of understanding and compassion. Cherish them.” — Amy Leigh Mercree
33. “We must be faithful to the present moment, or we will frustrate the plan of God for our lives.” — Solanus Casey
34. “Harmony with land is like harmony with a friend; you cannot cherish his right hand and chop off his left.” — Aldo Leopold
35. “Cherish sunsets, wild creatures, and wild places. Have a love affair with the wonder and beauty of the earth.” — Stewart Udall
36. “Let us tenderly and kindly cherish the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.” — John Adams
37. “You cherish every moment of sleep you get. But it really helped us build that base going into the Olympic year.” — Meaghan Mikkelson
38. “Every moment allows your the opportunity to take a deep breath in and be grateful for the fact that you can take in a breath.” — John Assaraf
39. “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” — Roy Bennet
40. “Those moments should be cherished, and I think that’s what music is all about-to remind people of the beautiful moments that are in everybody’s life.” — Charlie Haden
Famous cherished memories quotes to live by
Check out these inspirational cherish the moment quotes.
41. “Cherish the small moments in life, as one day they may transform into the monumental memories.” — Matheesha Prathapa
42. “You have to cherish things in a different way when you know the clock is ticking. You are under pressure.” — Chadwick Boseman
43. “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill
44. “Therefore, we must make use of every moment and nurture it with affection, tenderness, beauty, creativity, and laughter.” — Deepak Chopra
45. “Has it ever struck you that life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going?” — Eric Kandel
46. “Wrinkles are a sign of life and the love we receive from far above. Cherish them all, and don’t allow them to become your downfall.” — Etheria Divine
47. “Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment, even if you’re stressed or hurt or whatnot. There’s always tomorrow, and it always gets better.” — Ariana Grande
48. “Quiet is a blessed gift. In this frantic world how we must cherish every moment of it, and carve it out for ourselves every chance we get.” — Anne Ortlund
49. “We had two goals. One was to cherish every moment together, cherish the journey because the journey allows you to learn and grow.” — Kerri Walsh
50. “The present never ages. Each moment is like a snowflake, unique, unspoiled, unrepeatable, and can be appreciated in its surprisingness.” — Gail Sheehy
Find ways to make more cherished memories
There are many ways to form cherished memories intentionally.
Special memories can be easy and inexpensive to make if you put some thought behind them.
You could plan a day trip to a nearby town or attraction your family would enjoy.
Or, think of a special meal from a restaurant and spend time re-creating it at home with loved ones.
Have a camera or smartphone handy to capture photos and videos of the experience that you can always look back on.
Whatever activity you wish to do to form a cherished memory, take the time to savor and appreciate the sights, sounds, and feelings of the experience.
By intentionally planning and savoring the experience, you can create a cherished memory that will stay with you and your family for years to come.
Which of these cherished memories quotes resonated with you most?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below!