Color Quotes That Will Bring Brightness to Your Life
March 9, 2023 2:51 AM EST
If you reject living a dull, plain life and instead love the colors of the world, you will love these color quotes!
Color is one of the essential things in the world.
Beauty can change how we view things.
A sunset would just be the end of another day without the beauty of colors to light up the sky, and without color, trees, grass, and flowers would have no beauty to add to our lives.
Color is beautiful, but that is not its only purpose; it also influences our moods and decisions.
Appalachian State University says, “Color plays a vital role in the world in which we live.”
Different colors influence your mood; for example, gray represents sadness and can put us in a sad and gloomy mood, whereas yellow brings happiness.
Take a look at these color quotes to learn more about how colors impact your life.
You will also enjoy our article on color red quotes.
Best Color Quotes
Check out some of the best quotes about adding some color to your life!
1. “It’s ok to show all your colors.” — Luis Guzmán
2. “I call white the most powerful non-color; it’s clean, optimistic, powerful.” — Jason Wu
3. “There’s a reason we don’t see the world in black and white.” — Celerie Kemble
4. “Seek to be the purple thread in the long white gown.” — Epictetus
5. “The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.” — Marcus Aurelius
6. “I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way.” — Georgia O’Keeffe
7. “In movies, we tend to make things black and white: you’re either this or you’re that.” — Bill Skarsgard
8. “O beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.” — William Shakespeare
9. “Losing him was blue like I’d never known. Missing him was dark gray, all alone.” — Taylor Swift
10. “If we were to imagine an orange on the blue side or violet on the yellow side, it would give us the same impression as a north wind coming from southwest.” — Ludwig Wittgenstein
The Beauty of Color Quotes
Don’t be afraid to add some color to your life!
11. “I think we all need to be able to dream in colors.” — Victor J. Glover
12. “Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” — Wassily Kandinsky
13. “I am a believer that color affects people’s moods.” — Lilly Pulitzer
14. “Colors, like features, follow the changes of emotion.” — Pablo Picasso
15. “The sun is up, the sky is blue; It’s beautiful, and so are you.” — John Lennon
16. “If one could only catch that true color of nature—the very thought of it drives me mad.” — Andrew Wyeth
17. “You can’t walk on the yellow brick road without having your red shoes on.” — Jose R. Coronado
18. “Color! What a deep and mysterious language, the language of dreams.” — Paul Gauguin
19. “As a blind man has no idea of colors, so have we no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things.” — Isaac Newton
20. “In a meadow full of flowers, you cannot walk through and breathe those smells and see all those colors and remain angry. We have to support the beauty, the poetry, of life.” — Jonas Mekas
Memorable Color Quotes
You won’t forget these quotes about how color impacts your life!
21. “I don’t think I will ever get tired of wearing pink.” — Emma Bunton
22. “Blue looks good on the sky” — Keith Urban
23. “Color is the overpowering of black; white the final victory over black.” — Dejan Stojanovic
24. “All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites.” — Marc Chagall
25. “Color creates, enhances, changes, reveals and establishes the mood of the painting.” — Kiff Holland
26. “In nature, light creates the color. In the picture, color creates the light.” — Hans Hofmann
27. “But never have I been a blue calm sea. I have always been a storm.” — Stevie Nicks
28. “Pink isn’t just a color. It’s an attitude, too.” — Miley Cyrus
29. “Color Vision Deficiency isn’t the end of the world. It’s just a different view of it.” — Karen Rae Levine
30. “Orange is the color of the sun. It is vital and a good color generally, indicating thoughtfulness and consideration of others.” — Edgar Cayce
Rainbow Color Quotes
Check out these quotes about the beauty of a rainbow!
31. “When I see a rainbow, I know that someone, somewhere, loves me.” — Anthony T. Hincks
32. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” — Mattie Stepanek
33. “When it rains, look for rainbows; when it’s dark, look for stars.” — Oscar Wilde
34. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
35. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” — Charlie Chaplin
36. “To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.” — Paulo Coelho
37. “Today’s teardrops are tomorrow’s rainbows.” — Ricky Nelson
38. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” — Dolly Parton
39. “Gratitude is the real treasure God wants us to find because it isn’t the pot of gold but the rainbow that colors our world.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
40. “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” — Roy T. Bennett
Cheerful Color Quotes
When you are sad, remember that colors were invented to brighten our lives!
41. “Colors are the smiles of nature.” — Leigh Hunt
42. “Yellow usually means it’s not that serious.” — Bobby Unser
43. “As I get older, I find that wearing bright colors cheers me up.” — Tadashi Shoji
44. “Color is my day-long obsession, joy, and torment.” — Claude Monet
45. “Yellow is my favorite summer color – it makes me feel like a sunflower.” — Bria Vinaite
46. “If everyone would look for that uniqueness, then we would have a very colorful world.” — Michael Schenker
47. “You make different colors by combining those colors that already exist.” — Herbie Hancock
48. “You can be zany and funny, or you can do something that really has some depth to it and serious, so there’s many different colors to paint with.” — Jim Carrey
49. “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak.” — Allen Klein
50. “Give a kid a box of Crayons & watch him color the world happy. Tell him where to fill which color and watch him dislike everything colorful.” — Nitya Prakash
How Can Colors Affect My Daily Life?
Don’t take colors for granted.
Start noticing your surroundings and how the color of your surroundings influence your mood.
Please share these color quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about color in the comment section below.