Are you in search of the best feet quotes?
If yes, your quest is over.
Here, we have created a list of the top quotes about feet that are motivational and inspiring.
You can easily find the most relevant quotes for sharing with friends and family.
In addition, we have also discussed the ways to keep your feet healthy and clean.
So, let’s start!
How to Keep Your Feet Healthy
Just like brushing your teeth every day, you are supposed to take care of your feet too.
Keeping our feet healthy is essential, as you won’t be unable to perform your routine tasks if your feet are injured or facing health issues.
This involves careful monitoring of your feet and looking for minor issues.
Here are a few tips to follow when doing routine care for your feet:
- Identify any cuts, swelling, soreness, and signs of infection.
- Clean your feet with warm water before going to bed.
- Apply a moisturizer to keep your feet hydrated and soft.
- Avoid wearing less comfortable shoes to prevent any injuries.
- Make sure to change shoes often, so you don’t wear the same pair daily.
- Don’t forget to trim your toenails and smooth the corners with a nail file
Tips to Control Foot Odor
To remove the odor from your feet, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Use mild soap and warm water to wash your feet daily.
- After every wash, make sure to thoroughly dry your feet with a soft towel and remove any kind of moisture.
- Use either baby powder or non-medicated foot powder between the toes.
- Don’t wear dirty socks again and again.
- Use shoes that allow your feet to breathe.
- Don’t wear a similar pair of shoes consecutively for two days.
- For a home remedy, soak your feet (30 minutes every week) in warm water with five tablespoons of vinegar added to it.
Top 10 Feet Quotes
Here are the best feet quotes that are bound to inspire you. The quotes are short but contain a strong message.
1. “Just put one foot in front of the other.” — Austin Peck
2. “The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.” — Gautama Buddha
3. “If the shoe doesn’t fit, must we change the foot?” — Gloria Steinem
4. “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” — Frida Kahlo
5. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” — Theodore Roosevelt
6. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” — Abraham Lincoln
7. “He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet.” — Joseph Joubert
8. “The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.” — Leonardo da Vinci
9. “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
10. “A man’s feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world.” — George Santayana
Feet Quotes for Sharing on Social Media
These feet quotes are suitable enough to share via all types of social media platforms.
11. “You can compare me with Greta Garbo. I have big feet, too.” — Lee Remick
12. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.” — James Oppenheim
13. “The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there… and still on your feet.” — Stephen King
14. “The evening’s the best part of the day. You’ve done your day’s work. Now you can put your feet up and enjoy it.” — Kazuo Ishiguro
15. “Don’t you stay at home of evenings? Don’t you love a cushioned seat in a corner, by the fireside, with your slippers on your feet?” — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
16. “I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.” — Nadia Comaneci
17. “When you’re at the end of your rope, all you have to do is make one foot move out in front of the other. Just take the next step. That’s all there is to it.” — Samuel Fuller
18. “Think of the magic of that foot, comparatively small, upon which your whole weight rests. It’s a miracle, and the dance is a celebration of that miracle.” — Martha Graham
19. “From your parents you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other. But when books are opened you discover that you have wings.” — Helen Hayes
20. “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” — Desmond Tutu
Thought-Provoking Feet Quotes
The feet quotes listed below are thoughtfully created and will make you consider the goals you can reach.
21. “How long was I in the army? Five foot eleven.” — Spike Milligan
22. “Plant thy foot firmly in the prints which His foot has made before thee.” — Joseph Barber Lightfoot
23. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.” — Soren Kierkegaard
24. “This is the great fault of wine; it first trips up the feet: it is a cunning wrestler.” — Plautus
25. “Four hoarse blasts of a ship’s whistle still raise the hair on my neck and set my feet to tapping.” — John Steinbeck
26. “Oh that I were seated as high as my ambition, I’d place my naked foot on the necks of monarchs.” — Horace Walpole
27. “For ten years Caesar ruled with an iron hand. Then with a wooden foot, and finally with a piece of string.” — Spike Milligan
28. “The English say, Yours Truly, and mean it. The Italians say, I kiss your feet, and mean, I kick your head.” — Wilfred Owen
29. “The first plane ride was in a homemade glider my buddy and I built. Unfortunately, we didn’t get more than four feet off the ground, because it crashed.” — Alan Shepard
30. “God bless Ray Charles. It was such an honor to meet him and sing with him and actually just to watch him sing from just two feet away.” — Norah Jones
Feet Quotes with a Wow Factor
The feet quotes listed below are interesting enough to amaze you.
31. “My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.” — Edith Wharton
32. ”What’s the point of having shimmery feet?” — Chantelle Houghton
33. “My mother’s five feet two and, I’ll be honest with you, she’s the only person I’m scared of.” — Kiefer Sutherland
34. “If you feel that you have both feet planted on level ground, then the university has failed you.” — Robert F. Goheen
35. “No person is ever good for much, that hasn’t been swept off their feet by enthusiasm between ages twenty and thirty” — James Anthony Froude
36. “People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet.” — Saadi
37. “Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more, Men were deceivers ever,- One foot in sea and one on shore, To one thing constant never.” — William Shakespeare
38. “But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.” — William Butler Yeats
39. “He obliged Cinderella to sit down, and, putting the slipper to her little foot, he found it went on very easily and fitted her as if it had been made of wax.” — Charles Perrault
40. “Frank Sinatra taught me how to do him. It took me seven years to master him. He would tell me, tap your foot, Rich, and don’t forget to grasp your sleeve.” — Rich Little
Other Insightful Feet Quotes
We know how much love you show for your feet, so we don’t want to leave you with fewer feet quotes. Here are some more quotes you might find interesting to read and share.
41. “I was a full foot taller than any child my age.” — Kristen Johnston
42. “Kinsey was six feet five, and he had this leader of men quality.” — Bill Condon
43. “Do I have to use my feet? Can I knock the window out with my head?” — Wendy O. Williams
44. “I am not handsome, but when women hear me play, they come crawling to my feet.” — Niccolo Paganini
45. “I wouldn’t want the pressure of a Six Feet Under or the pressure of improvising like Curb Your Enthusiasm.” — Robert Englund
46. “Something about being projected on a 70 feet screen makes you more attractive and appealing to the opposite sex, which is pretty scary.” — Jason Biggs
47. “It was wrongly assumed that I wished to become some sort of leader among gay activists, whereas in reality, I was happier to be a foot soldier.” — Ian Mckellen
48. “I realized there was very little in Hollywood I would ever feel comfortable doing. If I kept one foot there and one foot in my Christianity, I would never grow.” — Willie Aames
49. “You’re suspended sixty feet up in the air, you’ve been up there for three hours, and all the shot requires is that you have to sort of react to getting punched in the head.” — Alfred Molina
50. “We all have a social mask, right? We put it on, we go out and put our best foot forward, our best image. But behind that social mask is a personal truth, what we really, really believe about who we are and what we’re capable of.” — Phil McGraw
Which of these Feet Quotes is your Favorite?
We hope you have enjoyed reading our collection of feet quotes and sayings.
These quotes explain the importance of taking a step forward.
The term foot is regularly used in the literature to symbolize the effort made or steps taken toward our goals.
If you like these quotes, don’t forget to share them with your friends and followers.
December 22, 2022 7:59 AM EST