If you are an early riser or are married to one, check out these morning person quotes!
A morning person is not only a person who rises early, they embrace getting up early and starting the day.
Morning people love the morning, and here are some reasons why:
- Control – Many things in our lives are out of control, but we can control when we get out of bed.
- Love the peace and quiet – Many morning people love the early morning simply because they are up before most people, and it is quiet and peaceful.
- Time for hobbies – Whether you want to exercise to start your day, spend time reading or praying, or doing a crossword puzzle, many people get up early so that they can enjoy a hobby before the day starts.
Take a few minutes to read these morning person quotes to learn more about why people choose to rise early.
Best Morning Person Quotes
Enjoy a few of the best quotes revolving around being (or not being) a morning person.
1. “I’m a morning person, really alert.” — Alice Temperley
2. “Joyful morning, good morning, good day.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
3. “I love to cook breakfast. I am a morning person.” — Nyle DiMarco
4. “The secret to a good morning is to watch the sunrise with an open heart.” — Anthony T. Hincks
5. “I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.” — Jonathan Swift
6. “I’m definitely a morning person. I wake up dead happy, looking forward to having my cereal!” — Nico Mirallegro
7. “I’ve always been a morning person, and what I don’t get done in the morning, I really don’t get done at all.” — Mary Ann Hoberman
8. “I’m not a morning person, but I’ve become one as the result of having kids. The morning is my private time to spend with my boys.” — Usher
9. “Wake up every morning with a good attitude because every day that you open your eyes gives you another day to try again.” — Alcurtis Turner
10. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper, then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” — Benjamin Franklin
Funny Morning Person Quotes
Check out these morning person-centered quotes that are sure to make you laugh.
11. “It’s barbaric to wake up before 9:00 a.m.” — P.C. Cast
12. “I hate when I dream of alarm clocks going off.” — Jarod Kintz
13. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” — David Lynch
14. “There is a reason mornin’ and mournin’ sound the same.” — L.A. Casey
15. “I’m a really heavy sleeper. When I wake up, I’m a terrible morning person.” — Flume
16. “Some people wake up drowsy. Some people wake up energized. I wake up dead.” — James Marsden
17. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” — Glen Cook
18. “Everyone wants me to be a morning person. I could be one, only if morning began after noon.” — Tony Smite
19. “I’m a morning person and a night person. So I have to be a nap person, or else I’m a tired person.” — Jeri Smith-Ready
20. “Every single day I wake up and make up my mind that I am going to work really hard. Then my mind laughs at me and says ‘Good joke,’ then we laugh for some more time, and I go back to bed.” — Gehenna Toss
Morning Person Quotes About Having Quiet Time With God
Quiet times are times, often in the morning, that Christians use to spend time with God.
21. “But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.” — Luke 5:16
22. “After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray.” — Mark 6:46
23. “Spending some time getting quiet can really be the best remedy for tangled situations.” — Lysa TerKeurst
24. “One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray and spent the night praying to God.” — Luke 6:12
25. “Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue. God’s voice in response to mine is its most essential part.” — Andrew Murray
26. “The prayer offered to God in the morning during your quiet time is the key that unlocks the door of the day.” — Adrian Rogers
27. “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” — Mark 1:35
28. “Shut the world out, withdraw from all worldly thoughts and occupations, and shut yourself in alone with God, to pray to Him in secret.” — Andrew Murray
29. “I need the spiritual revival that comes from spending quiet time alone with Jesus in prayer and in thoughtful meditation on His Word.” — Anna Graham Lotz
30. “Your personal time with God is huge, your quiet time, your study, prayer, but being around other Christian followers… and the church just feeds you.” — Ryan Tannehill
Morning Person Quotes About Morning Routines
Having a good morning routine is a great way to get your day started with organization.
31. “I have to have breakfast, or I will literally pass out.” — Devon Windsor
32. “Your morning routine generates a 10x return for good or for bad. Make it good.” — Todd Stocker
33. “I love coffee because it’s the ritual of my morning. I’m very much a morning person.” — Ryan Hurd
34. “I wake up around 8:30, 8:45. I eat my breakfast, hit the road by 10 A.M., and get to the gym by 11.” — Demetrious Johnson
35. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I definitely have a hearty breakfast before I do anything.” — Mayer Hawthorne
36. “I wake up, and the first thing I do is to find a Starbucks so I can get a coffee. After that, I have breakfast and head into the gym.” — Rusev
37. “I make breakfast, which is usually Kellogg’s Red Berries or egg whites, and then I go to the gym that’s only 10 minutes away.” — Simone Biles
38. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” — Daniel Handler
39. “How you wake up each day and your morning routine (or lack thereof) dramatically affects your levels of success in every single area of your life.” — Hal Elrod
40. “I love the sunrise, as I am definitely a morning person! It’s a great time to get up and have a coffee in the garden by myself before everybody wakes up.” — Bianca Balti
Morning Person Quotes For Those Who Are Not Morning People
Whether you are a morning person or not, you’ll be sure to love these quotes.
41. “I am not a morning person.” — Nicola Walker
42. “I am only a morning person when I have to be.” — Chase Elliott
43. “Dracula is a morning person compared to me.” — Kim Dallmeier
44. “I am not a morning person. I like to sleep in.” — Martha Plimpton
45. “I’m not a morning person: I can’t function until I’ve had a coffee – or several.” — Alastair Reynolds
46. “I’ve never been a morning person, ever; I hate the morning. I have more energy at night.” — Frankie Ballard
47. “I’m not a morning person. But it doesn’t matter if I wake up at seven, eight, or noon, I’m still having breakfast food first thing when I wake up.” — Bianca Belair
48. “My diet is pretty clean. I am not a morning person, so I force myself to eat breakfast; I love a bowl of fruit with granola sprinkled on top and a splash of soymilk.” — Andi Dorfman
49. “I am not a morning person. Never have been – never want to be. As a matter of fact, I am vaguely distrustful of people who bound out of bed early like demented puppies.” — P.C. Cast
50. “I was one of the more talented ones at the design firm I joined, so I conducted my work pretty shrewdly. Except I wasn’t a morning person, so I was quite frequently late for work.” — Akira Toriyama
How to Become a Morning Person
Rising early may never be as easy for you as for some people, but if you want to enjoy the benefits of getting up early, here are some suggestions:
- Start going to bed earlier
- Stay consistent
- Have a plan for as soon as you wake up
- Turn on the lights as soon as you wake up
- Make sure to do something you enjoy early in the morning
Please share these morning person quotes with others by clicking the share button!
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
Keeping a motivated mind requires food for thought, and these motivational one-liners are the perfect snack.
Responsibility represents a key attribute for men, women, and children, one that is fine-tuned over an extended period of time and tested constantly.
We all dream big, but big dreams take initiative to make happen.
Did you know you can increase your productivity using neuro-associations? You don’t actually have to “do” more. Find out how!
Check out these related quote articles:
There’s something magical in how coffee can brighten our morning mood and give us the spark to seize the day.
Discover this treasure trove of motivational quotes to ignite your inner fire and propel you toward greatness.
Looking for inspirational be yourself quotes to encourage you? Here are some uplifting quotes about being yourself to inspire your best life.
Sometimes thinking outside of the box has the power to open a window of opportunity you may never have realized.