Enjoy solving problems and answering puzzling questions?
Then you will love these quotes with Question Marks that will leave you thinking!
Planetofsuccess.com tells us that “deep thinking helps us to realize that there is often more than one way of thinking.”
You might also enjoy these related articles:
It is worth your time to ponder questions about your life, thoughts, and the world around you.
We gain knowledge by being willing to question ideas, whether ours or someone else’s.
Creativity is born by questioning if there is another way to accomplish something.
Success is born from thinking of how to make an idea come to life efficiently.
Additionally, asking questions can unlock new ideas inside you and will grow your understanding of a subject.
Take a few minutes to read these Quotes with Question Marks that will have you thinking deeper about many things.
Best Quotes with Question Marks
Check out some of the best quotes with question marks.
1. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” — Dr. Seuss
2. “What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?” — Erin Hanson
3. “Why not go out on a limb? That’s where the fruit is.” — Mark Twain
4. “Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?” — Sun Tzu
5. “Why do we fall in love so easy, even when it’s not right?” — Ed Sheeran
6. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.” — Alfred Pennyworth
7. “What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?” — Robert Schuller
8. “Why do we let the one thing we don’t have affect how we feel about all the things we do have?” — Carrie Bradshaw
9. “If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” — Scott Adams
10. “Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed and in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.” — Henry David Thoreau
Quotes with Question Marks to Make You Think
These quotes will leave you thinking a little deeper.
11. “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?” — Robin Williams
12. “If you don’t stand for something, how can anyone respect what you do?” — Miranda Lambert
13. “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” — Albert Einstein
14. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” — Vincent Van Gogh
15. “Would it have made a difference? This is the question we always ask after we have given up.” — Thomas King
16. “It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” — Henry David Thoreau
17. “We don’t mind spending 15 years on education, why not the same to become a better human being?” — Matthieu Ricard
18. “Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?” — John Keats
19. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.” — Terry Pratchett
20. “People say, ‘It’s as plain as the nose on your face.’ But how much of the nose on your face can you see unless someone holds a mirror up to you?” — Isaac Asimov
Quotes with Question Marks to Challenge You
These quotes with question marks will challenge you.
21. “We learn from our gardens to deal with the most urgent question of the time: How much is enough?” — Wendell Berry
22. “To the dumb question, ‘Why me?’ the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, ‘Why not?’” — Christopher Hitchens
23. “All that one gives to others, one gives to oneself. If this truth is understood, who will not give to others?” — Ramana Maharshi
24. “How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?” — Jesus
25. “Ask empowering questions like ‘What’s good about this?’ ‘What’s not perfect about it yet?’ ‘What am I going to do next time?’” — Charles Connolly
26. “One of the best questions you can ask when something negative happens is this: What does this experience make possible?” — Michael Hyatt
27. “If not now, then when? If not you, then who? If we are able to answer these fundamental questions, then perhaps we can wipe away the blot of human slavery.” — Kailash Satyarthi
28. “This is an everyday question, and you must take note of it always. When you wake up, it should be among your number one thoughts. What are you doing for others?” — Israelmore Ayivor
29. “When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
30. “‘How do you know so much about everything?’ was asked of a very wise and intelligent man, and the answer was ‘By never being afraid or ashamed to ask questions as to anything of which I was ignorant.’” — John Abbott
Inspirational Quotes with Question Marks
Here are some inspirational quotes with question marks.
31. “What is life without a little risk?” — J.K. Rowling
32. “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing.” — Jamie Foxx
33. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t do something remarkable?” — John Green
34. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” — Thomas Jefferson
35. “When something I can’t control happens, I ask myself: Where is the hidden gift? Where is the positive in this?” — Sara Blakely
36. “Life is as simple as these three questions: What do I want? Why do I want it? And, how will I achieve it?” — Shannon L. Alder
37. “To become a better you, keep asking curious questions about yourself. If you lose, ask why? If you win, ask why not?” — Israelmore Ayivor
38. “I believe that the degree of determination to accomplish any significant task requires a clear answer to the why question: Why am I doing this?” — Ken Baugh
39. “When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in five years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go.” — Catherine Pulsifer
40. “One question to get you moving towards the real work you would rather do is to ask yourself what great thing would you attempt if you knew that you would be successful?” — Byron Pulsifer
Quotes With Question Marks About Questioning Things
These quotes with question marks will help you understand the need to question things.
41. “Take big risks. Ask big questions.” — David Packard
42. “Ask questions; don’t make assumptions.” — Angela Ahrendts
43. “Asking questions is the first way to begin change.” — Kubra Sait
44. “Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.” — Oscar Wilde
45. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.” — Francis Bacon
46. “I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.” — Lou Holtz
47. “Asking the right questions takes as much skill as giving the right answers.” — Robert Half
48. “In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.” — Galileo Galilei
49. “As you get older, the questions come down to about two or three. How long? And what do I do with the time I’ve got left?” — David Bowie
50. “The more knowledge you get, the more questions you ask. The smarter you get, the more you realize that everything can be possible.” — Georges St-Pierre
What Are Some Questions You Should Be Asking?
Anytime you have a question or want to learn more about something, you should question it.
You should also question anything that impacts your life, such as health decisions, the direction of your government, and your life decisions.
Asking great questions is one of the hallmarks of learning.
If you liked this article, you will also enjoy these quotes that make you think.
Please share these Quotes with Question Marks with your family and friends and post any comments about the topic in the comment section below.