Are you interested in investing in real estate? The real estate quotes shown below will push you to incorporate investing into your vocabulary.
What real estate would you be interested in investing in?
Nareit estimates that the commercial real estate industry was valued between $14 and $17 trillion in 2018. Whether you are interested in becoming a realtor or looking forward to owning your own home, the real estate industry is exciting from all perspectives.
Below we have compiled motivational real estate advice from professionals throughout the real estate industry including realtors, investors, and CEOs Take a look at what these prominent figures have to say about real estate below.
Real estate quotes about buying and selling real estate
1. “Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.” – Barbara Corcoran
2. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.” – Will Rogers
3. “Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” – William Penn Adair
4. “Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing.” – John Stuart Mill
5. “Before you start trying to work out which direction the property market is headed, you should be aware that there are markets within markets.” – Paul Clitheroe
6. “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” – Mark Twain
7. “Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” – John Jacob Astor
8. “If you’re not going to put money in real estate, where else?” – Tamir Sapir
9. “Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.” – Marshall Field
10. “To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.” – Anthony Hitt
Insightful real estate quotes
11. “Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” – Armstrong Williams
12. “In any market, in any country, there are developers who make money. So I say all of this doom and gloom, but there will always be people who make money, because people always want homes.” – Sarah Beeny
13. “Vet your realtor upfront – make sure they are qualified upfront before you sign” – Egypt Sherrod
14. “Realtors are the gatekeepers of community.” – Trent Williamson
15. “Want to disrupt real estate? Ask yourself what people don’t like about the real estate experience and what they’re doing outside of the tools you provide them.” – Kurt Uhlir
16. “A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters.” – Barbara Corcoran
17. “A real estate agent has two property listings. Now add 11 more. What does the agent have now? Happiness. That agent has happiness.” – Tim Dulany
18. “Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years.” – Sam Shepard
19. “But land is land, and it’s safer than the stocks and bonds of Wall Street swindlers.” – Eugene O’Neill
20. “Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good results.” – Warren Buffet
21. “Buy real estate in areas where the path exists…and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” – David Waronker
Motivational real estate quotes
22. “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
23. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young [person] or wage earner of today invests [their] money in real estate.” – Andrew Carnegie
24. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
25. “It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” – Anthony Trollope
26. “The best investment on Earth is earth.” – Louis Glickman
27. “Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.” – Russell Sage
28. “There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.” – Harriet Martineau
29. “Expansion always, in all ways.” – Ryan Serhant
30. “Don’t beat yourself up. Some transactions will naturally go smoothly, and others are a month of challenges. Learn what you can from each transaction, move on, and start the next one.” – Kurt Uhlir
31. “Real estate is the purest form of entrepreneurship.” – Brian Buffini
32. “There’s always opportunity in real estate. It’s just a matter of finding that opportunity in the current market.” – Samantha DeBianchi
33. “Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.” – Gary Keller
34. “The major fortunes in America have been made in land.” – John D. Rockefeller
35. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.” – Warren Buffett
36. “Property has its duties as well as its rights.” – Thomas Drummond
Real estate quotes about owning a home
37. “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth — both financial affluence and emotional security.” – Suze Orman
38. “If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third.” – John Paulson
39. “The best time to buy a home is always five years ago.” – Ray Brown
40. “I still think buying a home is the best investment any individual can make.” – John Paulson
41. “I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund.” – Oprah Winfrey
42. “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” – Maya Angelou
Real estate quotes about making investments
43. “Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.” – Theodore Roosevelt
44. “Never depend on a single income, make an investment to create a second source.” – Warren Buffett
45. “Invest in yourself, you can afford it, trust me.” – Rashon Carraway
46. “Earn as much as you can, save as much as you can, invest as much as you can, give as much as you can.” – John Wesley
47. “Wise spending is part of wise investing. And it’s never too late to start.” – Rhonda Katz
48. “When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.” – Aya Laraya
49. “Investing puts money to work. The only reason to save money is to invest it.” – Grant Cardone
50. “Don’t work for money; make it work for you.” – Robert Kiyosaki
What have you heard about real estate from friends or family?
Is investing in real estate one of your long term goals? Now is the time to take that first step. As discussed above, investing can correlate to an increase in wealth. Making those strides towards investing now can change your financial future dramatically.
Don’t be afraid to take small steps. For example, set a monthly savings goal and stick to it. Just skipping out on your daily $5 specialty coffee drink can add up to about $1,800 in a year.
What are your favorite real estate quotes about investing? Leave us a comment down below. We would love to hear your thoughts.