Are you interested in investing in real estate?
The real estate quotes shown below will push you to incorporate investing into your vocabulary.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to Savills plc, Real estate is one of the largest asset classes in the world, with an estimated value of $280 trillion in 2020.
With such a massive value, real estate offers significant investment opportunities for those looking to build their wealth and financial portfolios.
What real estate would you be interested in investing in?
Nareit estimates that the commercial real estate industry was valued between $14 and $17 trillion in 2018.
Whether you are interested in becoming a realtor or looking forward to owning your own home, the real estate industry is exciting from all perspectives.
Below we have compiled motivational real estate advice from professionals throughout the real estate industry including realtors, investors, and CEOs Take a look at what these prominent figures have to say about real estate below.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Real estate quotes about buying and selling real estate
According to The U.S. Census Bureau, the U.S. homeownership rate has been steadily increasing since 2016 and was at 65.4% in the third quarter of 2021, which is the highest rate since 2008.
This strongly indicates the continued demand for real estate as a housing option, making it a viable investment option.
1. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.” – Will Rogers
You will also enjoy our article on home quotes.
2. “Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” – William Penn Adair
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
3. “Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing.” – John Stuart Mill
You will also enjoy our article on Aaron Kirman real estate.
4. “Never depend on a single income, make an investment to create a second source.” – Warren Buffett
You will also enjoy our article on perfection quotes.
5. “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” – Mark Twain
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
6. “If you’re not going to put money in real estate, where else?” – Tamir Sapir
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational labor day quotes.
7. “Real estate is the purest form of entrepreneurship.” – Brian Buffini
You will also enjoy our article on engineering quotes.
8. “The major fortunes in America have been made in land.” – John D. Rockefeller
You will also enjoy our article on consistency quotes.
9. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.” – Warren Buffett
You will also enjoy our article on Andrew Tate quotes.
10. “Property has its duties as well as its rights.” – Thomas Drummond
You will also enjoy our article on Maya Angelou quotes.
Insightful real estate quotes
According to the NCREIF Property Index, Real estate has been one of the best performing asset classes over the past two decades, with an average annual return of 9.5% from 2000 to 2020.
This impressive return rate makes it a compelling option for those seeking long-term financial stability and growth.
11. “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth — both financial affluence and emotional security.” – Suze Orman
You will also enjoy our article on January quotes.
12. “The best time to buy a home is always five years ago.” – Ray Brown
13. “I still think buying a home is the best investment any individual can make.” – John Paulson
14. “Vet your realtor upfront – make sure they are qualified upfront before you sign” – Egypt Sherrod
You will also enjoy our article on authenticity quotes.
15. “Realtors are the gatekeepers of community.” – Trent Williamson
16. “But land is land, and it’s safer than the stocks and bonds of Wall Street swindlers.” – Eugene O’Neill
17. “Invest in yourself, you can afford it, trust me.” – Rashon Carraway
18. “Wise spending is part of wise investing. And it’s never too late to start.” – Rhonda Katz
19. “When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.” – Aya Laraya
20. “Investing puts money to work. The only reason to save money is to invest it.” – Grant Cardone
21. “Don’t work for money; make it work for you.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Motivational real estate quotes
22. “Expansion always, in all ways.” – Ryan Serhant
23. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
24. “The best investment on Earth is earth.” – Louis Glickman
25. “Property mistakes are like a bad haircut…they grow out in the end.” – George Choy
26. “You will become at least as rich as the amount of good debt you take in your life.” – H. J. Chammas
27. “When it comes to property, become a tree without feelings / emotions.” – SM Paranjothi Pandian
28. “Selling is not telling. Selling is asking questions…and it’s hard.” ― Mike Ferry
29. “Private property was the original source of freedom. It is still its main bulwark.” ― Walter Lippmann
30. “Our #1 job is to showcase you as the local expert and grow your real estate business.” ― Kurt Uhlir
31. “Before you start trying to work out which direction the property market is headed, you should be aware that there are markets within markets.” – Paul Clitheroe
32. “Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” – John Jacob Astor
33. “Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.” – Marshall Field
34. “To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.” – Anthony Hitt
35. “There’s always opportunity in real estate. It’s just a matter of finding that opportunity in the current market.” – Samantha DeBianchi
36. “Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.” – Gary Keller
Real estate quotes about owning a home
37. “Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” – Armstrong Williams
38. “In any market, in any country, there are developers who make money. So I say all of this doom and gloom, but there will always be people who make money, because people always want homes.” – Sarah Beeny
39. “Want to disrupt real estate? Ask yourself what people don’t like about the real estate experience and what they’re doing outside of the tools you provide them.” – Kurt Uhlir
40. “If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third.” – John Paulson
41. “I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund.” – Oprah Winfrey
42. “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” – Maya Angelou
Real estate quotes about making investments
43. “Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.” – Theodore Roosevelt
44. “Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.” – Barbara Corcoran
45. “A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters.” – Barbara Corcoran
46. “A real estate agent has two property listings. Now add 11 more. What does the agent have now? Happiness. That agent has happiness.” – Tim Dulany
47. “Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years.” – Sam Shepard
48. “Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good results.” – Warren Buffett
49. “Buy real estate in areas where the path exists…and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” – David Waronker
50. “Earn as much as you can, save as much as you can, invest as much as you can, give as much as you can.” – John Wesley
More real estate quotes and sayings
51. “I knew, as every peasant does, that land can never be truly owned. We are the keepers of the soil, the curators of trees.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
52. “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
53. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young [person] or wage earner of today invests [their] money in real estate.” – Andrew Carnegie
54. “It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” – Anthony Trollope
55. “There is no one who is deceived and deceived in property matters !! Those who know the details are the ones who do not know the details.” – SM Paranjothi Pandian
56. “Real estate investment, your life goals, and current life journey should be in the same straight line. Many are losing investors because these three are not in line.” – SM Paranjothi Pandian
57. “Our primary objective in every mortgage transaction should be to borrow in a way that reduces debt, improves financial stability, and helps us get debt-free in as short a time as possible!” – Dale Vermillion
58. “The authenticity in your story, the authority in your delivery and the personalization of your presentation will make you that much more real and able to reach that many more people in your real estate business.” – Loren Weisman
59. “Every individual deserves to be educated and fully informed on the details that go into every touchpoint of a real estate transaction.” – Doug Fish
60. “This is not a race to get to a closing. This is an experience that begins with understanding the needs of every client and developing the individualized steps for each situation.” – Doug Fish
Real estate quotes that will motivate you to invest
61. “What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.” — Nathaniel Hawthorne
62. “No investment on earth is so safe, so sure, so certain to enrich its owner as undeveloped realty. I always advise my friends to place their savings in realty near some growing city. There is no such savings bank anywhere.” — Grover Cleveland
63. “I have always liked real estate; farmland, pastureland, timberland and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.” — Jesse H. Jones
64. “The ownership of a home, the feelings of independence that comes with the possession of a bit of the earth are among the most powerful incentives to high civic interest and usefulness.” — Calvin Coolidge
65. “I advise women to invest in real estate. It is the collateral to be preferred above all others, and the safest means of investing money.” — Hetty Green
66. “Real Estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” — Robert Kiyosaki
67. “In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models.” — Akira Mori
68. “In so far as Government lands can be disposed of, I am in favor of cutting up the wild lands into parcels, so that every poor man may have a home.” — Abraham Lincoln
69. “At what lengths are you willing to go to on a daily basis to build a thriving real estate career?” — Jon Cheplak
70. “Most top producers in real estate, like in every business, are focused on learning and biased towards action. If you want to keep growing, you have to make learning and action your highest priorities.” — Kurt Uhlir
Real estate quotes that will convince you to invest
71. “Real estate is the best investment for small savings. More money is made from the rise in real estate values than from all other causes combined.” — William Jennings Bryan
72. “Current real estate prices aren’t high because they have been driven up by irresponsible speculation. As was often the case in the past. Prices have risen because a constantly increasing population with money to invest has been created – and continues to be created.” — J.Paul Getty
73. “Personal property brings you into society with men. But land is part of God’s estate in the globe; and when a parcel of land is deeded to you, and you walk over it, and call it your own, it seems as if you had come into partnership with the original proprietor of the earth.” — Henry Ward Beecher
74. “Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.” — Winston Churchill
75. “The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.” — Warren Buffett
76. “The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts”. — Margaret Mitchell
77. “The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today.” — Koki Adasi
78. “Success in real estate comes down to two factors: taking care of and valuing the customer.”― Michael Miedler
79. “One saying that needs to have its proverbial status revoked is the well-known real estate adage, ‘Buy the worst house in the best neighborhood.’” ― Spencer Rascoff
80. “In real estate, you make 10% of your money because you’re a genius and 90% because you catch a great wave.” ― Jeff Greene
Real Estate Quotes To Challenge You To Invest
81. “Don’t beat yourself up. Some transactions will naturally go smoothly, and others are a month of challenges. Learn what you can from each transaction, move on, and start the next one.” – Kurt Uhlir
82. “As a real estate professional, if you’re trying to build a big business, you need to invest in that business.” ― Glenn Sanford
83. “It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ― Donald Trump
84. “The only thing you are guaranteed in new construction is that it is going to take longer than they told you.” ― Egypt Sherrod
85. “Real estate is my life. It is my day job if you will but it consumes my nights and weekends as well.” ― Ivanka Trump
86. “A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbors. I advised him to buy it and it would never seem long again.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. “Real estate sales was perfect training for the experience of going into public life because you learn to accept rejection, learn to meet new people, learn to work with people, and find common ground. That’s the way you sell houses.” ― Johnny Isakson
88. “If you have not made a change in your real estate business to ensure you have technical competency, you are way behind.” ― Elizabeth Mendenhall
89. “Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.” – Russell Sage
90. “There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.” – Harriet Martineau
Real Estate Quotes To Make You Wealthier
91. “You don’t have to be too bright to get into real estate.” ― David Lichtenstein
92. “I can find you a great apartment, in a great neighborhood, for a low price. Pick two.” ― Emile L’Eplattenier
93. “I made a tremendous amount of money on real estate. I’ll take real estate rather than go to Wall Street and get 2.8 percent.” — Ivana Trump
94. “The small landholders are the most precious part of a state.” — Thomas Jefferson
95. “People say they get into real estate for ‘freedom,’ but if you have a lot of freedom, you’re probably not selling any houses!” ― Dana Galli
96. “Perhaps the secret to making a billion dollars in real estate is that there is no secret.” ― David Lichtenstein
97. “Being a real estate investor is almost essential to being a real estate agent.” — Anthony Navarro
98. “Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.” — Michael Ferrara
99. “In the real estate business, you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.” — Johnny Isakson
100. “Real estate is the closest thing to the proverbial pot of gold.” — Ada Louise Huxtable
Real Estate Quotes To Steer You Towards A Prosperous Investment
101. “A top producing real estate agent is an amateur who didn’t quit.” ― Sotero M Lopez II
102. “The best real-estate investments with the highest yields are in working-class neighborhoods, because fancy properties are overpriced.” — Jane Bryant Quinn
103. “I always felt very secure and very safe with real estate. Real estate always appreciates.” — Ivana Trump
104. “I view real estate as the most intriguing opportunity that I’ve seen in my business lifetime.” — Richard Rainwater
105. “Join the income producing machine that is real estate.” ― Shawn Ireland
106. “Real estate is attractive because it leads people closer to financial independence—the ability to live life on one’s own terms, rather than simply earning enough to pay bills and survive.” ― Joshua Dorkin
107. “Real estate investing can make you wealthy, and it can make you wealthy faster than any other investment out there, if you are willing to work toward it. And that’s the key: work.” ― Brandon Turner
108. “Real estate investing is one of the easiest and most accessible methods in order to become a successful real estate investor and achieve.” ― Cyrille Auxenfans
109. “The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” — Andrew Carnegie
110. “Real Estate investment is certainly a vote of confidence on future activity.”
― Fiona Sigalla
What have you heard about real estate from friends or family?
Is investing in real estate one of your long-term goals?
Now is the time to take that first step.
As discussed above, investing can correlate to an increase in wealth.
Making those strides towards investing now can change your financial future dramatically.
Don’t be afraid to take small steps.
For example, set a monthly savings goal and stick to it.
Just skipping out on your daily $5 specialty coffee drink can add up to about $1,800 in a year.
What are your favorite real estate quotes about investing?
Leave us a comment down below.
We would love to hear your thoughts.