Robert Kiyosaki Quotes About Creating Massive Wealth
June 3, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Our latest collection of Robert Kiyosaki Quotes on Everyday Power.
Who is Robert Kiyosaki?
Robert Kiyosaki has sold a huge amount of books and has made millions of dollars through intelligent investments.
All his books are incredible.
People report that his books are life-changing.
It is not surprising that his books are still widely read today.
Kiyosaki was honorably discharged from the Marines.
During his time in the Marines he was an officer.
After he was discharged he became a salesman.
He proceeded to start a business in the retailing industry.
His first business was successful at first but later filed for bankruptcy.
Robert Kiyosaki started a new business that also filed for bankruptcy.
He was forced to live in his car with his girlfriend for months.
However, he didn’t give up hope.
After the failure of his businesses, Kiyosaki decided to go into real estate.
He was successful in the market due to his diligence and hard work.
Kiyosaki started with small real estate investments and eventually developed a multimillion-dollar real estate empire.
Today he owns over 1400 houses.
Robert Kiyosaki compiled all of his experiences and financial wisdom into his best-selling book Rich Dad Poor Dad.
The book sold millions of copies and is widely regarded as one of the best financial books available.
The book covers how vital it is to have a good philosophy regarding money.
The theme of the book is that rich parents instill better habits in their children than poor parents (putting poorer people at a disadvantage), but the habits of rich people can be learned and implemented.
In the book he discusses numerous strategies for becoming wealthy including real estate investing.
He believes that anyone can become wealthy if they work hard and have the right mindset.
Robert Kiyosaki quotes have helped millions of people improve their financial situation.
Notably, Kiyosaki does not invest in stocks.
Instead, he invests his money in companies and hedge funds.
He emphasizes that you need to understand the market in order to become wealthy.
That’s why all his books educate people about the financial climate.
One of his most notable and controversial ideas is that you should not invest in a 401K.
He also states that board games such as monopoly can actually improve people’s ability to think about finance.
Robert Kiyosaki knows what he’s talking about regarding finance because he’s a multimillionaire that came from nothing.
Robert has published multitudes of books including three number one bestsellers.
He has made a huge impact on the world and is a man worthy of admiration.
Reading his books can change your life.
It’s not surprising that Robert Kiyosaki quotes are valued by many people throughout the world.
Also check out our collection of motivational real estate quotes that will make you want to invest.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes about investing
1. “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: This is because the bold take action more! You can formulate a plan, plot out the best course, and have a contingency plan. However, if you do not act on anything that is all you will have!
You will also enjoy our article on 50 cent quotes.
2. “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: This one is simple. If you want to be better at anything or build your confidence, then you will have to practice it. Whether it’s a talent or job skill, a soft skill like active listening, or breaking a bad habit, success will come down to how much discipline and training you put in.
3. “Quitting is the easiest thing to do.” – Robert Kiyosaki
You will also enjoy our article on money quotes.
4. “I mean, Hawaii is beautiful, but the world is full of beautiful places.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5. “The best way to predict the future is to study the past, or prognosticate.” – Robert Kiyosaki
6. “Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: It is hard to learn the discipline required to follow things like budgets. It is also just not as fun, but the statement from Robert is accurate. Financial freedom is available to everyone. We just have to do the work. Start with this article about financial literacy!
7. “When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: As is often the case, hardship and struggle are the building blocks of people determined to create something better for themselves. Many entrepreneurs have started their own thriving businesses after being laid off or fired from their jobs. Sometimes, the bad things that happen can lead to our biggest blessings.
8. “If you’re going to be a winner in life, you have to constantly go beyond your best.” – Robert Kiyosaki
9. “French fries kill more people than guns and sharks, yet nobody’s afraid of French fries.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: Sometimes our mindsets are not functioning at a logical level. It can be a challenge to reshape the way you think and believe, but it can be very helpful. Are you putting your energy into the right things? Worry and fear expend a lot of our mental capabilities, so the best thing we can do is assess our thoughts and feelings regularly.
10. “The richest people in the world look for and build networks; everyone else looks for work.” – Robert Kiyosaki
11. “Finding good partners is the key to success in anything: in business, in marriage and, especially, in investing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: We are influenced by the people we spend time with. The people who make up our inner circles are important. Our partners in any area like marriage, business, and investing should be people we can relate to, communicate with, learn from, grow with, and understand.
12. “Critics only make you stronger. You have to look at what they are saying as feedback. Sometimes the feedback helps, and other times, it’s just noise that can be a distraction.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: Congratulations on your hater! We think we want more fans, but what we really need is more critics. There are often lessons to be learned in feedback. On those occasions when it is just noise, don’t let it consume your day. Just be thrilled that people are taking notice of what you are doing!
13. “A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That’s where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It’s having backbone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: Set your boundaries. These don’t make you mean or selfish. They make you tough enough to make it though life with your health and well-being intact. Saying ‘no’ to things that do not serve you in some way is a valuable skill!
14. “If you’re working for a good company and you’re happy there, and you’re being compensated accordingly, and your work satisfies you, you should stay there.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: People spend their lives trying to find a way to make enough money that involves working with people of integrity, being happy, and feeling satisfied. If you are have found that then you should consider staying. If you are thinking about leaving, ask yourself what you have to gain and not what you have to lose.
15. “Demographics show that we are entering a battle between young and old. I call it the ‘Age War.’ The young want to hang onto their money to grow their families, businesses, and wealth. The old want the tax and investment dollars of the young to sustain their old age.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: Economics and society are complicated matters. It would seem that both the old and young should be able to live comfortably and to the best of their abilities. Especially, in a country that prides itself on the American Dream. That shouldn’t turn into the American Nightmare due to how old a person is.
16. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: How bad do you want something? That question right there will determine how hard you are willing to work for it, and what you are willing to sacrifice for it. You will also be disappointed along the way (it is practically inevitable), and your choices in those moments will matter. Check out this article for more on handling disappointments.
17. “I like Texas and Texans. In Texas, everything is bigger. When Texans win, they win big. And when they lose, it’s spectacular… Failure inspires Texans to become winners. But that formula is not just the formula for Texans. It is a formula for all winners.” – Robert Kiyosaki
More Robert Kiyosaki Quotes about school and investing
18. “Many novice real estate investors soon quit the profession and invest in a well-diversified portfolio of bonds. That’s because, when you invest in real estate, you often see a side of humanity that stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and saving money shelter you from.” – Robert Kiyosaki
19. “Jobs are a centuries-old concept created during the Industrial Revolution. Despite the reality that we’re now deep in the Information Age, many people are studying for, or working at, or clinging to the Industrial Age idea of a safe, secure job.” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: Find ways that make your money work for you. Real estate is a good option, but even on a small scale can be expensive. If you have to start with some other type of investing before working up to real estate than explore those options! Money is a tool and if building your cash flow and wealth is your goal, then take the steps to get there!
21. “If you don’t like the idea that most of the money spent on lottery tickets supports government programs, you should know that most of the earnings from mutual funds support investment advisors’ and mutual fund managers’ retirement.” – Robert Kiyosaki
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of retirement quotes, celebrating the end of your professional career.
22. “People who lie to themselves about investing are the same as overweight people who blame their genes for their obesity.” – Robert Kiyosaki
23. “If I have cash and I can’t figure a way to put it into real estate or my business, I hold it in gold and silver.” – Robert Kiyosaki
24. “If you are the kind of person who is waiting for the ‘right’ thing to happen, you might wait for a long time. It’s like waiting for all the traffic lights to be green for five miles before starting the trip.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: There is no perfect time to do anything. There is the moment the opportunity presents itself, and then the moment it is gone. Now, sure you might want to take a moment and think something through before making a decision. However, if you know something is right then act before the moment is lost!
25. “To spend your life living in fear, never exploring your dreams is cruel. To work hard for money, thinking that it will buy you things that will make you happy is also cruel. To wake up in the middle of the night terrified about paying bills is a horrible way to live. To live a life dictated by the size of a paycheck is not really living a life. Thinking that a job makes you secure is lying to yourself. That’s cruel, and that’s a trap I want you to avoid…” — rich dad poor dad” – Robert Kiyosaki
26. “Rule #1: You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. If you want to be rich, this is all you need to know. It is rule number one. It is the only rule. This may sound absurdly simple, but most people have no idea how profound this rule is. Most people struggle financially because they do not know the difference between an asset and a liability. “Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets, “said rich dad.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: What is an asset that rich people acquire? Rich people buy things like real estate, art, collectible coins, and metals like gold and silver. What are assets that the middle class acquire that are actually liabilities? Your car and house might be physical assets, but if you took out a loan then they are actually a liability. Kiyosaki explains an asset as “anything that puts money in your pocket.”
27. “If you want to thrive in today’s economy, you must challenge the status quo and get the financial education necessary to succeed.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Everyday Application: What kinds of things do you need to learn in order to have the financial education necessary to succeed? Well, you should have a basic understanding of things like compound interest, investing, credit, and amortization. Check out this article for tips on improving your financial literacy!
28. “I’ve seen how money runs people’s lives. Don’t let that happen to you. Please don’t let money run your life.” – Robert Kiyosaki