Finding the best reliable quotes could be a daunting task for some.
If you are looking for reliable quotes that are worthy to share, this article can be helpful.
Here, we have created a list of the best reliable quotes.
Besides, this article also offers some information on the term “Reliability”.
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
So, let’s start!
Who is Said to be Reliable?
Reliability is a term that is of immense significance.
It relates to the various aspects of our lives.
It is essential to consider that reliability levels could fluctuate with the cultural values of a person.
Hence, people could exhibit different degrees of reliability depending on the respective areas of their lives.
In addition, reliability is subjective to the perceptions and expectations of the individuals.
Traits of a Reliable Person
A reliable person can have the following traits:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Effective Communication
Reliable people can inspire others with their trustworthiness.
These are the individuals who stay consistent when being reliable.
It helps build confidence in them as they fulfill their commitments.
Reliability is strictly linked to consistency.
Usually, reliable people consistently demonstrate their reliability traits.
Hence, allowing others to rely on them.
Honesty and Integrity
Reliable people are honest and show integrity in their verbal and written commitments.
They display high ethical standards, which makes them transparent in interactions and communications.
Reliable individuals can communicate openly, clearly, and timely.
They offer their progress details when working on a project.
This allows them to address any kind of challenge promptly.
Reliable people can take responsibility for the outcomes of their actions.
They don’t hesitate to own the mistakes they have made.
As a result, they can rectify their shortcomings with more confidence.
Reliable people understand how valuable their time is and how they can get the most out of it.
This is the reason why most reliable individuals are so punctual.
Reliability and Personal Relationships
Talking about the impact of reliability on personal relationships, it tends to be massive.
Reliability is a kind of glue that binds two people together.
Family members, friends, and partners ask for reliability within their relationships.
This is because reliable people can demonstrate their loyalty and commitment.
They offer necessary support whenever others need their help.
The reliability of a relationship also strengthens the sense of security.
This ultimately secures the bond between two individuals.
Top 10 Reliable Quotes
Following are the top reliable quotes by famous people over the world in their respective fields.
1. “The kitchen oven is reliable, but it’s made us lazy.” — Jamie Oliver
2. “We want transportation as reliable as running water.” — Travis Kalanick
3. “That’s just the way this business works. You’re a reliable commodity.” — Christy Romano
4. “We have a reliable computerized network devoted to counterterrorist activities.” — George Pataki
5. “The most reliable way to forecast the future is to try to understand the present.” — John Naisbitt
6. “We are committed to delivering a safe, equitable, and reliable transportation system.” — London Breed
7. “But the United States did not keep its word. Is an American’s word reliable these days?” — Nguyen Van Thieu
8. “I have the most reliable friend you can have in American politics, and that is ready money.” — Phil Gramm
9. “For us to stay competitive, we’re transforming our services business to be reliable and flexible.” — Hans Vestberg
10. “The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.” — Stonewall Jackson
Reliable Quotes Related to Emotions
After going through the following quotes, you will better understand the connection between emotions and reliability.
11. “The lack of reliable broadband is hurting our kids. It’s hurting vital services like telehealth. It’s hurting our economy.” — Raphael Warnock
12. “It was our duty to show that we were a reliable, loyal, and predictable ally. America needed our help, and we had to give it.” — Adam Michnik
13. “Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable to the extent that this is humanly possible.” — Hannah Arendt
14. “Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.” — Alfred A. Montapert
15. “Despite what Wordsworth says about thoughts that ‘lie too deep for tears’, I think tears are a pretty reliable indication of being in the grips of a profound experience.” — Geoff Dyer
16. “Our wishes are our most reliable mirror, and the black-and-white movies I’m most drawn to are about artists who suffer because art is a noble thing; suffering is such a small price to pay for the imagination.” — Hilton Als
Additional Quotes About Reliability and Our Emotions
These additional quotes further explain how our emotions are connected with reliability.
17. “Your heart and your instincts are far more reliable than your brain. When you follow your heart, you can be sure you won’t regret it later.” — Nithya Menen
18. “In my own life, I know that my state of cheerfulness is a reliable gauge of my level of spiritual enlightenment at that moment. The more cheerful, happy, contented, and satisfied I am feeling, the more aware I am of my deep connection to Spirit.” — Wayne Dyer
19. “The universal human laws – need, love for the beloved, fear, hunger, periodic exaltation, the kindness that rises naturally in the absence of hunger/fear/pain – are constant, predictable, reliable, universal, and are merely ornamented with the details of local culture.” — George Saunders
20. “Parents become very good at not hearing the explicit words and listening instead to what the child means but doesn’t yet know how to say: ‘I’m lonely, in pain, frightened’ – distress which then unfairly comes out as an attack on the safest, kindest, most reliable thing in the child’s world: the parent.” — Alain de Botton
Reliable Quotes On the Role of Science
Explore the role of science with the help of these inspiring reliable quotes.
21. “Among other things, autoimmune disorders are an induction into a world of unstable information and no reliable expertise.” — Ben Marcus
22. “During a public health crisis, families, seniors, and veterans need to have reliable access to their doctors and caregivers.” — Abigail Spanberger
23. “RNA interference has proven to be a quite reliable mechanism for turning genes off in a whole variety of different plants and animals.” — Craig Mello
24. “Science cannot progress without reliable and accurate measurement of what it is you are trying to study. The key is measurement, simple as that.” — Robert D. Hare
25. “You can go into space with a couple of scuba tanks. You can go with ‘big, dumb, heavy’ solutions that are reliable. The higher costs come when you want to combine low mass and high reliability.” — Robert Bigelow
More Reliable Quotes On the Role of Science
Further explore the reliability of science with the following quotes.
26. “The scientific method actually correctly uses the most direct evidence as the most reliable because that’s the way you are least likely to get led astray into dead ends and to misunderstand your data.” — Aubrey de Grey
27. “Science, we are repeatedly told, is the most reliable form of knowledge about the world because it is based on testable hypotheses. Religion, by contrast, is based on faith. The term ‘doubting Thomas’ well illustrates the difference.” — Paul Davies
28. “We all agree that we want a clean energy future; we also agree energy needs to be affordable and reliable. Robust domestic energy production leading to energy independence will allow us to meet our energy needs and support our allies in Europe.” — Nancy Mace
29. “Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that’s precise, predictive and reliable – a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.” — Brian Greene
30. “Ever since the Industrial Revolution, investments in science and technology have proved to be reliable engines of economic growth. If homegrown interest in those fields is not regenerated soon, the comfortable lifestyle to which Americans have become accustomed will draw to a rapid close.” — Neil deGrasse Tyson
Reliable Quotes Related to Technology
Technology has become a vital part of our society. These reliable quotes talk about the reliability of the technology.
31. “The last thing I want my robot to be is sarcastic. I want them to be pragmatic and reliable – just like my dishwasher.” — Sebastian Thrun
32. “The problem with the Internet is that it gives you everything – reliable material and crazy material. So the problem becomes, how do you discriminate?” — Umberto Eco
33. “Although computer chips now are thinner, they’re more powerful, they’re not as reliable. You’d harvest computer chips from the 1980s from all around the world because they’re reliable.” — Danny Boyle
34. “I’ve got a great team of engineers behind this race car. I’ve got a great bunch of mechanics that make it reliable. This car is developed to go out there and be better than the Reynard, and I feel that it is.” — Al Unser
35. “I think they need to get a more reliable way of watching television on the laptop. Because I travel so much, if I want to watch my favorite sports team, it might not be showing in that place, so I want a reliable way to watch whatever I want to watch on my laptop.” — John Legend
36. “By the end of the 1950s, American cars were so reliable that their reliability went without saying, even in car ads. Thousands of them bear testimony to this today, still running on the roads of Cuba though fueled with nationalized Venezuelan gasoline and maintained with spit and haywire.” — P. J. O’Rourke
More Quotes about Reliability and Technology
Learn more about the role of reliability in tech with the following quotes.
37. “I think that the Internet is going to be one of the major forces for reducing the role of government. The one thing that’s missing, but that will soon be developed, is a reliable e-cash – a method whereby on the Internet you can transfer funds from A to B without A knowing B or B knowing A.” — Milton Friedman
38. “The railroads needed standardized time; as a result, the technology of train travel shaped the way everyone gets up, eats, goes to sleep, calculates age, and, perhaps of no small importance, imagines the world as a whole, ticking reliably, with reliable deviations, according to the beat of one central clock in a physical location.” — Stacey D’Erasmo
39. “At WhatsApp, our engineers spend all their time fixing bugs, adding new features, and ironing out all the little intricacies in our task of bringing rich, affordable, reliable messaging to every phone in the world. That’s our product, and that’s our passion. Your data isn’t even in the picture. We are simply not interested in any of it.” — Jan Koum
40. “The home phone is relatively cheap, incredibly reliable, and – if you buy the right phone – will work for years without replacement. Oh, and far as I can tell, a home phone won’t give you brain cancer. In a perfect world, the hard-line should have become a platform for building out an entire app ecosystem for the home. And yet… it didn’t.” — John Battelle
Reliable Quotes About Countries
Discover insightful quotes that offer reliable perspectives on diverse countries, their characteristics, and global relationships.
41. “India has been a longstanding and reliable development partner of Bangladesh.” — Sushma Swaraj
42. “Hardworking Georgia families need reliable Internet access for their jobs, education, health care, and so much more.” — Raphael Warnock
43. “Israel serves as America’s most reliable strategic partner in the Middle East and supports U.S. regional and global policy objectives.” — Ted Lieu
44. “Reliable and affordable energy is the foundation of America’s strength. Without it, our prosperity and security can fall outside our control.” — Andrew R. Wheeler
45. “We must ensure that Israel has the capabilities it needs to defend itself against terrorists with consistent and reliable transfers of defense articles.” — Ronny Jackson
Additional Quotes About Countries and How Reliable They Are
Explore the reliability of countries worldwide with the following quotes.
46. “Turkey, a powerful and reliable ally of the U.S. through the Cold War, appears to be coming unmoored from Europe and the West and is becoming increasingly sectarian, autocratic, and nationalistic.” — Pat Buchanan
47. “Few nations have been as reliant on nuclear power as Korea. In many ways, cheap and reliable atomic energy helped make possible the ‘miracle on the Han River’ – i.e., the swift post-World War II economic surge of Korea.” — Stephen Moore
48. “The left’s war against fossil fuels is unceasing. Democrats will do anything to pursue their radical Green New Deal policies, including destroying American energy jobs, decimating rural communities, and taking away reliable energy.” — Lauren Boebert
49. “In the category of U.S. interest, Israeli intelligence services regularly share valuable and essential information about the Middle East. As the region has all but collapsed under Obama’s leadership, Israel has been a reliable, steady, stable force in the region.” — Katie Pavlich
50. “The United States must recognize that access to reliable and affordable energy is the basis for economic expansion – and global competitiveness. And the nation must move from discouraging fossil fuel development – which is largely our approach today – to enabling it.” — John S. Watson
Which One of these Reliable Quotes is your Favorite?
Reliability proves to be a powerful trait.
It comes with the potential to attract others with a positive impact.
A reliable person succeeds in both aspects of his/her life, such as personal and professional life.
Due to the immense impact of being a reliable person, people also share reliable quotes.
This helps them to share their thoughts about what traits are commonly seen in a reliable person.
Our list of reliable quotes can offer a great chance to find one of your favorite quotes.
If you have already found one, do share it with us via the comments section.
We are looking forward to your reply.