These sharing quotes are motivational and inspiring.
Usually, certain feelings are hard to share.
For instance, when you are happy, almost everyone knows, and you don’t even have to share such a feeling.
On the contrary, sharing sad feelings with anyone else isn’t easy.
Apart from offering you the best sharing quotes, we have also discussed some tips regarding sharing your feelings.
So without any further ado, let’s dive in!
Tips for sharing your feelings
Sometimes you want to share a feeling with someone but don’t have the courage.
You might be either too excited or nervous to share such a feeling.
If this is the case with you, use the following tips.
- Be prepared and stay composed
- Find a person who really cares about you
- Try to be expressive
- Don’t only expect a positive feedback
By doing so, you can confidently share your feelings with others.
Now, let’s see each of the tips in detail.
Be prepared and stay composed
First, you need to show confidence when trying to share what you feel about a person.
You need to be comfortable and prepared.
Besides, the feeling should be worth sharing.
For instance, if you love someone, there isn’t anything more important than sharing such a feeling.
So be composed and share what you feel about a person.
Find a person who really cares about you
If you are going through some hard times, you might desperately need to share your feelings with others.
However, you can’t share your feelings with just anyone.
You need to find a person who respects your feelings.
For example, your friends and family are the best people to share your feelings with when stressed out.
Try to be expressive
Before you start the conversation, make sure to choose appropriate words.
This is essential, as finding the most impressive words can better express your feelings.
You must be calm and respectful even when sharing bad feelings about someone.
Make sure to control your emotions and express your feelings in the most suitable words.
Don’t only expect a positive feedback
When sharing your feelings, be prepared for both positive and negative feedback.
The feedback that you receive can be precious.
For instance, when you are passionate about singing, sharing your feelings with your parents or best friends can be a way to receive honest feedback.
Take a moment and read through our collection of sharing quotes and sayings.
Top 10 sharing quotes
Sharing is caring, so we listed these top 10 sharing quotes. These quotes are sufficient enough to grab your attention.
1. “Sharing the same meal reaffirms kinship.” — Deng Ming-Dao
2. “If you do like what you do, you’re cooperating and sharing.” — Victor Koo
3. “I’ve never been comfortable with sharing anything: I was a single child.” — Kelly
4. “Sharing is good, and with digital technology, sharing is easy.” — Richard Stallman
5. “Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care.” — Jerry Cantrell
6. “When everybody is sharing the ball, everybody makes everybody happy.” — Nikola Jokic
7. “We look at the sharing of music as really, really important for our business.” — Daniel Ek
8. “I believe in the power of ideas. I believe in the power of sharing knowledge.” — Ory Okolloh
9. “I’m not a chef. But I’m passionate about food, the tradition of it, cooking it, & sharing it.” — Zac Posen
10. “Talent is always conscious of its own abundance and does not object to sharing.” — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Sharing quotes for friends and family
Just go through the quotes below and find some you would love to share with friends and family.
11. “I’m just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression.” — Maya Angelou
12. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” — Denis Waitley
13. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” — Elie Wiesel
14. “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.” — Winston Churchill
15. “Our family dinner table was my first platform – every dinner was all about sharing stories and jokes and points of view.Share this Quote.” — Phoebe Waller-Bridge
16. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Kahlil Gibran
17. “Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It’s not about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity.” — Louise Fresco
18. “Life is all about sharing. If we are good at something, pass it on. That is the pleasure I get from teaching – whether it is television or books. We should all share.” — Mary Berry
19. “What an artist is trying to do for people is bring them closer to something, because of course art is about sharing. You wouldn’t be an artist unless you wanted to share an experience, a thought.” — David Hockney
20. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” — Ann Landers
Sharing quotes for motivation
These sharing quotes are not only impressive but motivational too. Just read these quotes and find the one that motivates you the most.
21. “Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.” — M. F. K. Fisher
22. “I’m giving into my tendency to want to blur and blend the lines between art and life, and privacy and sharing.” — Lia Ices
23. “Writing means sharing. It’s part of the human condition to want to share things – thoughts, ideas, opinions.” — Paulo Coelho
24. “The original idea of the web was that it should be a collaborative space where you can communicate through sharing information.” — Tim Berners-Lee
25. “God has given us two hands – one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.” — Billy Graham
26. “I almost never go to news sites – it’s overwhelming how much content is out there. But I will pay attention to what my friends are picking up and sharing.” — Stewart Butterfield
27. “People have really gotten comfortable not only sharing more information and different kinds, but more openly and with more people – and that social norm is just something that has evolved over time.” — Mark Zuckerberg
28. “What I’ve enjoyed most, though, is meeting people who have a real interest in food and sharing ideas with them. Good food is a global thing and I find that there is always something new and amazing to learn – I love it.” — Jamie Oliver
29. “Teaching is a profession in which capacity building should occur at every stage of the career – novices working with accomplished colleagues, skillful teachers sharing their craft, and opportunities for teacher leadership.” — Randi Weingarten
30. “I take so much pleasure at seeing customers who are happy: happy with what they eat, but happy with their friends and sharing a great moment together, and I think that is more important in life than the endless pursuit of perfection.” — Daniel Boulud
Sharing quotes to encourage you
If you know some people who never share anything with others, just send them a quote from the section below.
31. “Digital reading will completely take over. It’s lightweight and it’s fantastic for sharing. Over time, it will take over.” — Bill Gates
32. “When we first were working, we had no money. We were all sharing this ghastly flat and we had nothing.” — Keren Woodward
33. “I feel grateful because I have a lot of love in my life. I found the person I’m sharing my life with. I have a good man.” — Gisele Bundchen
34. “There’s a great joy in my giving. It’s thrilling. It’s exhilarating. It’s important to be a part of sharing. It is my love. It is my joy.” — W. Clement Stone
35. “I can eat two large pizzas and a tray of brownies in one sitting. I’m not sharing that. We can get another one, but I ain’t sharing.” — Dwayne Johnson
36. “Vulnerability is the birthplace of connection and the path to the feeling of worthiness. If it doesn’t feel vulnerable, the sharing is probably not constructive.” — Brene Brown
37. “Mental health awareness means ending the stigma of mental illness by sharing the complexities of our stories and fighting to make care accessible to every family.” — Michelle Wu
38. “Information flow is what the Internet is about. Information sharing is power. If you don’t share your ideas, smart people can’t do anything about them, and you’ll remain anonymous and powerless.” — Vint Cerf
39. “I have always preferred to keep things to myself rather than sharing them with anyone, but I am learning that if you let it go, you feel better for it. Don’t keep it all bottled up inside; don’t take it all on alone.” — Luis Suarez
40. “The sharing of joy, whether physical, emotional, psychic, or intellectual, forms a bridge between the sharers which can be the basis for understanding much of what is not shared between them and lessens the threat of their difference.” — Audre Lorde
Other sharing quotes that you may like
The sharing quotes compiled below are interesting enough to seek your attention.
41. “I’ve always liked the format of YouTube, sharing things for free, which is a nice exchange between people.” — Bo Burnham
42. “Something happens when two people from the same country, sharing the same heritage, meet and connect.” — Costa Ronin
43. “We’re not keen on the idea of the story sharing its valence with the reader. But the reader’s own life ‘outside’ the story changes the story.” — David Foster Wallace
44. “Our lifestyle is deeply communal, with extended families traditionally sharing the burdens and bounties of life together, eating meals from the same plate.” — Abiy Ahmed
45. “A lot of people really like to answer questions, and they really enjoy sharing their knowledge. Especially people who have valuable knowledge.” — Adam D’Angelo
46. “It is such an unimaginable honor to be sharing the light yet again with Beyonce on her sold-out Mrs. Carter Show World Tour. This is a blessing that I do not take lightly.” — Luke James
47. “The lessons from the peace process are clear; whatever life throws at us, our individual responses will be all the stronger for working together and sharing the load.” — Queen Elizabeth II
48. “Whenever I write anything, I do sing to it, to try and make sure it’s interesting or compelling to sing to. I’ve gotten in the habit of sharing that with other, more charismatic vocalists. ” — Aaron Dessner
49. “If you think about photo sharing sites, the mobile photo sharing and social, there’s no competitive advantage, there’s no obvious business model, so I never play with anything like that. I avoid it like the plague. ” — Aaron Patzer
50. “It is a huge honor to be part of the UNICEF family. UNICEF has done tremendous work in Turkey and globally, I am looking forward to meeting as many children and young people as I can, hearing and sharing their stories. ” — Cedi Osman
Which of these sharing quotes do you like the most?
After going through our list of sharing quotes and sayings, you might have found a quote of your choice.
If you have found one, don’t hesitate to share it.
Do share whatever you feel about our collection of quotes.
You can do so in the comments section.
Besides, also tell us about the sharing tips mentioned at the beginning.
You can also share your thoughts and experiences.
After all, this article is all about sharing.