Swag Quotes To Turn Your Swag On
August 30, 2022 8:00 AM EST
Raise your swag to 1000 with these fresh swag quotes.
What is swag exactly? Well, that depends on who you ask. Swagger is a quality that is difficult to put into words.
It is an energy, confidence, and magic about a person. We all give off energy.
When you meet new people, and you say to yourself, “Oh, that person seems like a leader,” as opposed to “Oh, that person comes across as timid,” each of these assessments measures swagger.
Swagger is the energy we give off that is felt and interpreted by others. Different aspects of who we are, impact our swagger.
Small things we may take for granted, such as how we walk, how we dress, how we enunciate, how we wear our hair, or even our careers, can affect our overall swagger.
What type of energy does your swagger give off?
Check out these swagger quotes for more inspiration.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Swag Quotes In English
Don’t worry if you’re still wondering what swagger is. These popular swag quotes will get you motivated to find your own swagger.
1. “You cannot handle my swag” – Max Åkerström
2. “I think swag is very important to rappers.” – Soulja Boy
3. “I got the swag and it’s pumping out my ovaries” – Kreayshawn
4. “My swag is off the charts.” – Roman Reigns
5. “My swag was phenomenal.” – Gilbert Arenas
6. “Just the way I carry my swag and I’m humble with it too.” – Lil Herb
7. “I have a natural swagger.” – Kevin Bacon
8. “Swagger! Swoop. Swoop. Swoop.” – JusReign
9. “YOLO is swag. YOLO is me.” – Allie Abraham
10. “Gift ain’t what you take by effort, as swag ain’t what you worthy have.” – Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity
You will also enjoy our article on Tinker Bell quotes.
Swag Quotes About People with Swagger
Many people are defined by their swagger. These quotes show the difference it can make.
11. “Boys had something else…a sort of swagger about them.” – Scott Westerfeld, Leviathan
12. “Hopped up out the bed / Turn my swag on.” – Soulja Boy
13. “Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking.'” –George W. Bush
14. “I don’t have to have talent. I just need to have auto-tune and be allowed to have the hottest track in the game, and my swag.” – Spencer Pratt
15. “Swag defines an artist, period.” – Soulja Boy
16. “I don’t know what kind of swag I’d get if I were extra Irish. It would just be, like, extra potatoes. Or like a free pint of Guinness.” – Saoirse Ronan
17. “Swag mastah from Doncastah!” – Louis Tomlinson
18. “Swag is not about what you want people to think about you, it’s already knowing what they think about you.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour, Ending Syria’s Occupation Of Lebanon
19. “Victor Mature was a big man; he had a great swagger. I liked him and I knew we’d be good together on screen.” – Esther Williams
20. “It’s not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. It’s a lifestyle – like a suaveness or a swag, per se.” – Justin Bieber
21. “Jay-Z has his New York, grown man, Beyonce, and 40/40 Club swag.” – Soulja Boy
Swag Quotes For Tumblr
Looking for the perfect quote to share on Tumblr? These swag quotes will do the trick.
22. “I’m just gonna do my own kinda swag of kinda dumbing something down and speaking some knowledge.” – SonReal
23. “I don’t really go for the swagger thing too much.” – William Alfred Sergeant
24. “My swag is always capital and live in north Virginia.” – Donald Glover
25. “I’m always described as ‘cocksure’ or ‘with a swagger,’ and that bears no resemblance to who I feel like inside.” – Ben Affleck
26. “We’re just secure, confident women doing our thing while supporting each other. I call that a SiSTARship, and it is the essence of a Smart Woman Achieving Greatness. (SWAG)” –Sabrina Newby
27. “I just want to put my swag to what they’re doing, because I like street style.” – Tyga
28. “I love Tinkerbell because she’s feisty and about it.” – Kidada Jones
29. “New York gave me hell for that ‘Purple Swag,’ man. They didn’t respect me until ‘Peso.’” –ASAP Rocky
Swag Quotes On Attitude Girl
30. “I ain’t mad ma, see you on ya bummy swag I’m in that money green Jag, lot of money bags” – Nicki Minaj
31. “The great thing is anytime you see an artist that has a piece of what I’ve already done, you can see it from afar. ‘He’s doing that lil’ hammer right there’ – whether it’s the energy, the swag or the look – it’s a blessing.” – MC Hammer
32. “A lot of young kids like myself use Instagram because it has swag – its more personal, and your friends generate it.” – Theophilus London
33. “I’m one of those artists who have the presence and that swag.” – Juelz Santana
34. “Lil Wayne has his super-tattooed pierces and dreads swag.” – Soulja Boy
35. “Harlem is a stage. It’s like its own planet, from the way we dress to the swag in the way we walk and talk.” – Teyana
Swag Quotes Meaning
Why does swag matter to people? These quotes tell the story and show it can draw people in.
36. “The first time I sang “Swag It Out” live, I was really scared.” – Zendaya
37. “I’ve always been into dressing and being stylish because I feel like that’s where I gained a lot of my confidence and swag as a rapper, so fashion goes hand-in-hand with music to me.” –Tyga
38. “It’s the overall appearance and style of an artist – these blue shorts and this blue hat and this $80,000 chain, this jewelry and all these tattoos, that’s swag.” – Soulja Boy
39. “Then by the time I got him, I was like, I’m really pissed off I feel like you owe me some retroactive swag. He gave me the 10-year anniversary “Dazed and Confused” T-shirt, which I still wear with relish.” – Robert Downey, Jr.
40. “Science has yet to isolate the Godiva Chocolate or Prada gene, but that doesn’t mean your weakness for pricey swag isn’t woven into your DNA.” – Jeffrey Kluger
41. “Soulja Boy is on his dance, down south, young, 18-year-old, comedic swag.” – Soulja Boy
42. “For people who don’t know, the fundraiser works like this: people donate to Worldbuilders, and they’re automatically entered to win geeky swag in the lottery.” – Patrick Rothfuss
43. “I like Ryan Gosling as an actor. I watch all of his movies, and he’s Canadian, and I just like his swag. I read his interviews, and I’m a big fan of his.” – Drake
44. “I just love Gucci and Juice because they just have too much swag that they don’t know what to do with themselves.” – Spencer Pratt
45. “It’s really just each person’s personality; if every rapper had the same swag, it would be kind of boring.” – Soulja Boy
Swag Quotes For Instagram
Need a quick line for Instagram to show you’ve got swag? Give one of these swag quotes a try.
46. “It’s cool to be different and just be who you are and shock people in a good way.” – Anonymous
47. “Attitudes have the power to lift us up or tear us down.” – Anonymous
48. “I don’t have bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.” – Anonymous
49. “Judge me when you are perfect.” – Anonymous
50. “You can’t spell awesome without ME.” – Anonymous
How is your swag level?
Hopefully, they increased after reading all of those edgy swag quotes.
Your next question might be, “Where does the word swag or swagger come from?”
This is where things get a little unclear.
A polysemous word is a word that has multiple meanings. Swag is one of the most polysemic words in the English language.
The definition of swag has changed over the centuries. Yes, swag has been around for that long!
The word swag may have Scandinavian roots, with usage going back to the 14th century.
Depending on who you ask and the era they come from will change the meaning of swag.
Swag can be a promotional item, money, a loot bag, a parcel of stolen goods, a type of upholstery, self-assurance, swaying back and forth, or energy.
How many words do we have that can simultaneously be all of those things? Swag!