Enjoy these Ted Nugent quotes from the famous rock singer and songwriter!
Ted Nugent is a successful singer and songwriter who is known for his skill with the guitar.
He was born in Redford, Michigan, near Detroit, MI, in 1948, and his family moved to Illinois for his high school years.
Nugent first became known in music when he became the lead guitarist for The Amboy Dukes while he was still a high school student.
Later, Nugent started his solo career, although he recorded and toured with other musicians and even had a short stint as a member of the band Damn Yankees.
Nugent’s most famous songs are Cat Scratch Fever, Spirit of the Wild, and Stranglehold.
Take a look at these Ted Nugent quotes to learn more about the man with the nickname “The Motor City Madman.”
Ted Nugent Quotes From His Songs
Throughout his career as a musician, Nugent has had many catchy lyrics.
1. “All right! It’s Zee Wango, Zee Tango.” — Ted Nugent
2. “I’m on a mission of mercy. I gotta testify.” — Ted Nugent
3. “Get ready. Stormtroopers comin’ around.” — Ted Nugent
4. “You lost your emotions. You’re paralyzed.” — Ted Nugent
5. “My baby, she like to rock! My baby, she like to roll!” — Ted Nugent
6. “They gonna make a final stand; the great white buffalo!” — Ted Nugent
7. “I got my guitar when I was 10 years old. Found a love in rock and roll.” — Ted Nugent
8. “Oh, Fred Bear, walk with me down the trails again; take me back, back where I belong.” — Ted Nugent
9. “Well, listen everybody to what I got to say: There’s hope for tomorrow, ooh, we’re workin’ on today.” — Ted Nugent
10. “In the early morning hours, there’s a din in the air; mayhem’s on the loose. Stormtroopers comin’, and you better be prepared.” — Ted Nugent
Iconic Ted Nugent Quotes
Check out these classic quotes from Ted Nugent.
11. “My idea of fast food is a mallard.” — Ted Nugent
12. “If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.” — Ted Nugent
13. “God gave us the gift of life. It is the most precious gift ever.” — Ted Nugent
14. “If you don’t have a sense of humor, you’ll hurt yourself arguing with me.” — Ted Nugent
15. “I surround myself with positive, productive people of goodwill and decency.” — Ted Nugent
16. “May God be with you and the Devil be crushed underfoot as you march for Peace.” — Ted Nugent
17. “The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” — Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent Quotes For His Fans
Fans of Nugent are sure to love these quotes from the iconic singer and guitarist.
18. “Music is the great connector.” — Ted Nugent
19. “If you’re not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot.” — Ted Nugent
20. “Ignorance is indeed bliss, but it is also dangerous and embarrassing.” — Ted Nugent
21. “Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians – except for the occasional mountain lion steak.” — Ted Nugent
22. “There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today.” — Ted Nugent
23. “The government is so out of control. It is so bloated and infested with fraud and deceit and corruption and abuse of power.” — Ted Nugent
24. “There will come a time when the gun owners of America, the law-abiding gun owners of America, will be the Rosa Parks, and we will sit down on the front seat of the bus, case closed.” — Ted Nugent
25. “Everybody I hang with – the ranchers, the farmers, the cops, the teachers, the plumbers, everybody I hang with – they’ve got an alarm clock. They get up, they put their heart and their soul into being the very best that they can be.” — Ted Nugent
What Else Is Ted Nugent Famous For?
Ted Nugent is also well known for his love for hunting, leading to him being the star of his own hunting show on the Outdoor Channel.
Additionally, he has appeared in or hosted numerous reality TV shows.
Nugent is also well known for his conservative views, including pro-gun rights and being anti-drug and anti-alcohol.
Please share these Ted Nugent quotes with others by clicking the share button!