Travis Scott Quotes About Creativity, Fashion and More
June 10, 2021 6:00 AM EST
Travis Scott is a trail-blazing celebrity who inspires fans worldwide as a rapper, producer, and songwriter.
To step into the mind of La Flame, check out the Travis Scott quotes below.
What’s your favorite song by Travis Scott?
Born in Houston, Texas, Travis Scott began his career in music by starting a music group entitled The Graduates with one of his longtime friends.
He released his first solo mixtape a few years later, Owl Pharaoh, which was met with critical acclaim.
The hype surrounding his debut mixtape led to him being a part of XXL’s Freshman Class of 2013.
Scott has since released three studio albums and three Billboard number 1 singles including: “Highest in the Room”, “The Scotts”, and “Sicko Mode”.
Learn more about the creativity, work ethic, and background of Travis Scott below.
And also check out these Jhene Aiko quotes on creativity, self care and more.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Impactful Travis Scott quotes
1. “There’s a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly.” – Travis Scott
2. “I feel like God put me here to help out with people’s soul, man.” – Travis Scott
3. “I’m just here for good times, man. I want people to have the best time ever, especially if they’re around me.” – Travis Scott
You will also enjoy our article on Snoopy quotes.
4. “Don’t do it tomorrow. Do it now. There might not be f**king tomorrow.” – Travis Scott
5. “Everybody just has different steps in their life that they take to do what they should.” – Travis Scott
6. “I’m a magician, like David Blaine. I could never fall.” – Travis Scott
You will also enjoy our article on fashion quotes.
Travis Scott quotes about music and creativity
7. “I feel like Houston is one of the leading things in music culture. Everyone loves the Houston culture. It needs to have its own monument, its own moment for artists like me, artists like Beyonce who set it off.” – Travis Scott
8. “You can’t buy vision, and you can’t buy aesthetic.” – Travis Scott
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of aesthetic quotes to inspire long term thinking.
9. “I’m La Flame at all times. That, at times, can be bad, at times can be good.” – Travis Scott
10. “I’m not into just one thing; I always felt like I had to have my hand in everything revolving around what I do, whether it’s directing videos, making beats, making music, performing.” – Travis Scott
11. “I consider myself an artist, which is, like, the most played term, but I believe it.” – Travis Scott
12. “I feel like everything needs to be stylised; that’s always been my mindset.” – Travis Scott
13. “I’m big on diversity. My music is very diverse; I don’t want it to ever be type casted.” – Travis Scott
14. “I design music; I don’t produce it.” – Travis Scott
15. “Cudi should be a top tier artist… I think he fathered a lot of the style of music. He’s a good influence and a good help.” – Travis Scott
16. “I want first and foremost to help other artists, launch new names, to provide opportunities. I want to do for them what happened to me, but better.” – Travis Scott
17. “You’ve gotta motivate kids. They wanna grow up. They got problems. You’ve gotta give ’em that music to make ’em feel like they’re OK, and it’s only a couple of artists that do that.” – Travis Scott
18. “You’ve gotta really touch people to move them to buy your records.” – Travis Scott
19. “I don’t write; I just go in the booth.” – Travis Scott
20. “I see hip-hop as going in a self-managing place. It’s very culturally controlled and artist-controlled. It’s not really based on a label anymore. Everything is pretty much in the control of the artist. Which is amazing.” – Travis Scott
21. “My music isn’t rappity-rap-rap-rap.” – Travis Scott
22. “Sometimes I might be sleepy, and sometimes I’ve literally been sleeping backstage, woken up, gone straight on stage or gone crazy. It’s not like I psyche myself; I don’t do any of that.” – Travis Scott
23. “When you come to my show, it’s like a no-holds-barred, underground Royal Rumble.” – Travis Scott
24. “Raging and having good feelings and having fun is something I plan on doing and spreading across the world. I just need air and a mic.” – Travis Scott
25. “I don’t need a stage to perform. We just need something to stand on.” – Travis Scott
Travis Scott quotes about fashion
26. “I like how fashion is becoming more like music. It’s more adaptive to young kids. It’s more adaptive to a more on-the-go lifestyle. More street vibe. But I’ve always been into it.” – Travis Scott
27. “There are people who take fashion at different levels, but personally, I’m just a kid with it.” – Travis Scott
28. “I have this old Polo jacket. I’ve got to bring it wherever I go. And I have this one cape that somebody gave to me. It’s this jumpsuit with this cape on the back that this one person gave to me. It’s clutch.” – Travis Scott
29. “My mom used to work for Coach and Louis Vuitton, in retail. So, I’ve always been around it. I’ve always had that connection. Always.” – Travis Scott
30. “I’m always up for collaborating with brands and people who actually design, but doing your own line is a whole other beast. I don’t think I could deal with the criticism.” – Travis Scott
31. “I remember my mom bought me one of their shirts for Easter so that I could wear Helmut Lang for Easter. That was my first piece.” – Travis Scott
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Easter quotes, celebrating the holiday.
Travis Scott quotes from songs
32. “I get those goosebumps every time you come around. You ease my mind; you make everything feel fine.” – Travis Scott, “goosebumps”
33. “I might take all my exes and put them all in a group.” – Travis Scott, “SICKO MODE”
34. “For this life, I cannot change.” – Travis Scott, “BUTTERFLY EFFECT”
35. “If I take you to my past you will be traumatized.” – Travis Scott, “STARGAZING”
36. “You say you love me, don’t you lie.” – Travis Scott, “HIGHEST IN THE ROOM”
37. “Got new money, got new problems, got new enemies. When you make it to the top, it’s the amenities.” – Travis Scott, “STARGAZING”
38. “We always forgive but don’t forget easily. Cut my phone off so they can never reach me.” – Travis Scott, “HOUSTONFORNICATION”
39. “Party on a Sunday. Do it all again on Monday. Spent a check on a weekend. I might do it all again.” – Travis Scott, “Antidote”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of relaxing weekend quotes to power your workweek.
Travis Scott quotes about upbringing
40. “My mom worked for Apple, and my dad owned his own business.” – Travis Scott
41. “I was born in Houston, Texas. I grew up in Houston, by Missouri City. It’s, like, a suburb in the area; it’s middle-class. But I used to stay with my grandma in the hood from ages one to six.” – Travis Scott
42. “You grow up in a small community, there’s no outlet like New York or L.A.” – Travis Scott
43. “When I was three years old, my dad bought me my first drum set.” – Travis Scott
44. “My grandad, he has his doctorate in psychology.” – Travis Scott
45. “I was a smart kid. I went to private school in middle school and got kicked out.” – Travis Scott
46. “My A&R at Epic got fired the first week I got signed.” – Travis Scott
47. “The most ironic thing is my grandfather has his masters in music composition; he was a jazz composer. My dad was a musician, too. He played more, like, soul music.” – Travis Scott
48. “In my whole career, all I wanted was acceptance from Kid Cudi. I don’t care about nothing else! This dude saved my life.” – Travis Scott
49. “Me being in Houston, I wanted to leave there because it was only known for one thing. That’s why I hit N.Y.; that’s why I hit L.A. That’s why I hit Paris, London. I just picked up basically everything, but I morphed it into what Travi$ Scott is and into what I know is fresh.” – Travis Scott
50. “My whole story is straight mythical. It’s tangible, but it’s also what life could be.” – Travis Scott
More Travis Scott quotes and sayings
51. “Money is something that keeps you alive and healthy and just keeps you focused. It’s the drive. It’s the passion.” – Travis Scott
52. “I’m attached to the beat. The beat speaks words. I love music.” – Travis Scott
53. “I feel like everyone just gets constricted by their parents or, just, life.” – Travis Scott
54. “Yes, money is important. But it’s all about the creative process.” – Travis Scott
55. “You can’t buy swag.” – Travis Scott
Is your vision in life clear?
Whether it’s co-producing his songs or directing his music videos, Travis Scott states that he has a hand in everything he does.
His vision and aesthetic are unique to him.
As a result, he is willing to do anything he can to bring his vision to life.
There may be many people in your life trying to tell you the right way to live.
At the end of the day, your dreams are what is most important.
Don’t let naysayers push you to change your way.
They may just be jealous that they didn’t dare to walk in their truth as you do.
Use your Everyday Power to bring your vision to life!
Which of these Travis Scott quotes and lyrics is your favorite?
Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.