These clever Facebook quotes about life and love are perfect to post as your FB status.
Deciding what to write as a Facebook status can be a tricky process. These incredible FB quotes will elevate your profile and increase your social media presence.
Whether you want to make your friends smile, laugh, or think, these quotes are perfect for your next post.
Facebook is a great tool for expressing yourself and sharing ideas. Read this collection of quotes for inspiration the next time you’re writing a Facebook status.
Humor, motivational speeches, and insightful words of wisdom are all great options to use as Facebook statuses. This collection of quotes and sayings can help improve your social media profile.
The best Facebook quotes to use as statuses will make people think or feel deeply. Your audience is more likely to engage with your posts if you appeal to their hearts and their minds.
These quotes for Facebook statuses are guaranteed to capture the attention of friends and family.
Also, check out our list of sassy quotes and sayings that are perfect for social media captions.
The best Facebook quotes of all time
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine ― and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
2. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
3. “If you can’t stop thinking about someone’s update, that’s called ‘status cling.’” – Jessica Park
4. “Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.” – Ellen DeGeneres
5. “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.” – William Blake
6. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guiswite
7. “If you want something you never had before, you have to do something you’ve never done before.” – Drina Reed
8. “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” – George Orwell
9. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
Facebook quotes for statuses with meaning
10. “My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself the best I can.” – Cary Grant
11. “I live in my own little world. But it’s ok, they know me here.” – Lauren Myracle
12. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
13. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
14. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
15. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir
16. “Don’t promote negativity online and expect people to treat you with positivity in person.” – Germany Kent
17. “Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.” – Yogi Berra
18. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
19. “I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ” – W.C. Fields
20. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Also, check out these thought-provoking social media quotes
Facebook status quotes that will make people think or feel deeply
21. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
22. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Will Ferrell quotes to give you a good laugh.
23. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” – Joyce Meyer
24. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
25. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
26. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because rose bushes have thorns.” — Abraham Lincoln
27. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
29. “A single rose can be my garden … a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
30. “Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear! ” —Tony Robbins
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Instagram Bio quotes that define the real you.
Facebook quotes to help improve your social media profile
31. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
32. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”― Confucius
33. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” —Jim Rohn
34. “You can always tell when a man’s well informed. His views are pretty much like your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
35. “You are genuinely happy if you don’t know why.” —Joseph Mayer
36. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “I always feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out!” – Billy Madison
38. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
39. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
40. “Life has no remote….get up and change it yourself!”― Mark A. Cooper
You might also like these Vine quotes that will make you LOL
FB quotes to elevate your profile
41. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” —Gurbaksh Chahal
42. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
43. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
44. “As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” – Sir Norman Wisdom
45. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
46. “The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.” – Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet
47. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
48. “What’s the good of living if you don’t try a few things?”― Charles M. Schulz
49. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.” —Ed Sheeran
50. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
Sayings that make the perfect Facebook quotes
51. “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” — Oscar Wilde
52. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” — Plutarch
53. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anais Nin
54. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
55. “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” — Walt Whitman
56. “What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.” — Theodore Roethke
57. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its strength.” —A.J. Cronin
58. “Kindness is one thing you can’t give away. It always comes back.” —George Skolsky
59. “You’re never too broken to be fixed.” —Jonathan Van Ness
60. “If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.” – Thomas Fuller
Cool Facebook quotes for your status updates
61. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
62. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
63. “I’m jealous of my parents. I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.” – Chris Gayle
64. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
65. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A.A. Milne
66. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
67. “Try a little harder to be a little better.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
68. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” — Soren Kierkegaard
69. “Many people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75.” — Benjamin Franklin
70. “The question is not what you look at, but what you see.”― Henry David Thoreau
Which of these Facebook quotes do you most want to use for your status?
One of the best ways to make a good Facebook status is to use a relatable quote. These funny sayings and words of wisdom will get you a ton of likes on your next post.
Choosing the perfect status or caption to add to your Facebook profile can be stressful, but this list narrows it down to the best 50 of all time.
Whether you’re feeling inspired, humorous, or happy, these Facebook quotes are great to post as your status.
Your Facebook status is the ultimate way to express yourself. The words and ideas that you share on social media reflect on who you are as a person.
For this reason, it’s important to pick the best quotes about life and love when you post. Read this collection of quotes and sayings to find the perfect Facebook status for you.
What are your favorite Facebook quotes for statuses with meaning? Let us know in the comment section below.
May 11, 2022 5:00 AM EST