These clever Facebook quotes about life and love are perfect to post as your FB status.
Deciding what to write as a Facebook status can be a tricky process. These incredible FB quotes will elevate your profile and increase your social media presence.
Whether you want to make your friends smile, laugh, or think, these quotes are perfect for your next post. Facebook is a great tool for expressing yourself and sharing ideas. Read this collection of quotes for inspiration the next time you’re writing a Facebook status.
Humor, motivational speeches, and insightful words of wisdom are all great options to use as Facebook statuses. This collection of quotes and sayings can help improve your social media profile.
The best Facebook quotes to use as statuses will make people think or feel deeply. Your audience is more likely to engage with your posts if you appeal to their hearts and their minds. These quotes for Facebook statuses are guaranteed to capture the attention of friends and family.
The best Facebook quotes of all time
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine ― and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
2. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
3. “If you can’t stop thinking about someone’s update, that’s called ‘status cling.’” – Jessica Park
4. “Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.” – Ellen DeGeneres
5. “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.” – William Blake
6. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guiswite
7. “If you want something you never had before, you have to do something you’ve never done before.” – Drina Reed
8. “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” – George Orwell
9. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
Facebook quotes for statuses with meaning
10. “My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself the best I can.” – Cary Grant
11. “I live in my own little world. But it’s ok, they know me here.” – Lauren Myracle
12. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
13. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
14. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
15. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir
16. “Don’t promote negativity online and expect people to treat you with positivity in person.” – Germany Kent
17. “Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.” – Yogi Berra
18. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
19. “I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ” – W.C. Fields
20. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Also check out these thought-provoking social media quotes
Facebook status quotes that will make people think or feel deeply
21. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
22. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Will Ferrell quotes to give you a good laugh.
23. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” – Joyce Meyer
24. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
25. “Hurricanes couldn’t remove you from my mind. You’re my world and I’m incapable of not loving you.” – Billie-Jo Williams
26. “A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.” – Harry Styles
27. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
29. “A single rose can be my garden … a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
30. “There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” – Oscar Levant
Facebook quotes to help improve your social media profile
31. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
32. “If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.” – E.B. White
33. “I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.” – Rodney Dangerfield
34. “You can always tell when a man’s well informed. His views are pretty much like your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
35. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
36. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.” – Jerry Seinfeld
38. “By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.” – Richard Dawkins
39. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
40. “If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.” – William Lyon Phelps
You might also like these iconic Vine quotes to make you LOL
FB quotes to elevate your profile
41. “Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.” – Alexander Woollcott
42. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
43. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
44. “As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” – Sir Norman Wisdom
45. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
46. “A good rule to remember for life is that when it comes to plastic surgery and sushi, never be attracted by a bargain.” – Graham Norton
47. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
48. “I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.” – Noel Coward
49. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
50. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
Which of these Facebook quotes do you most want to use for your status?
One of the best ways to make a good Facebook status is to use a relatable quote. These funny sayings and words of wisdom will get you a ton of likes on your next post. Choosing the perfect status or caption to add to your Facebook profile can be stressful, but this list narrows it down to the best 50 of all time. Whether you’re feeling inspired, humorous, or happy, these Facebook quotes are great to post as your status.
Your Facebook status is the ultimate way to express yourself. The words and ideas that you share on social media reflect back on who you are as a person. For this reason, it’s important to pick the best quotes about life and love when you post. Read this collection of quotes and sayings to find the perfect Facebook status for you.
What are your favorite Facebook quotes for statuses with meaning? Let us know in the comment section below.