We have curated some of the best flirty, romantic, freaky quotes to send straight to your favorite person.
When you are in love, sometimes it is hard to find the right words to explain how you feel.
When was the first time you fell in love?
Being in love can feel like you have fallen under an incredible spell.
It affects you physically, mentally, and spiritually in the most amazing way possible.
Love is sprinkled through every form of media out there (music, movies, television, etc.).
But although there are many different portrayals of love to witness, it can be hard to find a unique perspective that explains how you are feeling.
It is even harder to express your feelings authentically to someone else.
Below we’ve got loads of freaky quotes that you can share with your boo.
Check them out!
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Flirty freaky quotes
1. “You are adorable, mademoiselle. I study your feet with the microscope and your soul with the telescope.” – Victor Hugo
You will also enjoy our article on flirting quotes.
2. “Ever since I met you, no one else is even worth thinking about.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on naughty quotes.
3. “When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do. I just close my eyes and think of you.” – Rakii Redondo
You will also enjoy our article on Tyler the Creator quotes.
4. “Not many people can take my breath away, but you don’t even have to try.” – Unknown
5. “I always have many roads to travel, but I take the one which leads to you.” – Amit Kalantri
6. “What time do you have to be back in heaven?” – Unknown
7. “If you were a tear, I would never cry in fear of losing you.” – Walt Dizzle
8. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Freaky quotes about love
9. “I’m so in love, every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy.” – Jaesse Tyler
10. “You and I are two hearts, grooving to one beat and I love our rhythm.” – KYB
11. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
12. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
14. “Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.” – Haruki Murakami
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of sad love quotes to help you deal with difficult emotions.
15. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you.” – Julie James
16. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
17. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. ” – Nicholas Sparks
18. “Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame.” ― Veronica Rossi
19. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
20. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
21. “Just because I’m not forever by your side doesn’t mean that’s not precisely where I want to be.” ― Stephanie Laurens
22. “Love is energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness… Love will never die.” – Bryce Courtenay
23. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” ― Arrigo Boito
24. “Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear.” — Jessica Katoff
Freaky quotes about chemistry
25. “Attraction is not an option.” – Neil Strauss
26. “Sex, and the attraction between the sexes, does make the world go ’round.” – Hugh Hefner
27. “The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others.” – Deepak Chopra
28. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles F. Haanel
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Law of Attraction quotes to help you achieve your goals.
29. “What you seek is seeking you.” – Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi
30. “The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.” – Victor Hugo
31. “One rarely falls in love without being as much attracted to what is interestingly wrong with someone as what is objectively healthy.” ― Alain de Botton
32. “Mysteries of attraction could not always be explained through logic. Sometimes the fractures in two separate souls became the very hinges that held them together.” ― Lisa Kleypas
33. “It’s the unknown that draws people.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
34. “A pure heart is superlatively rare and even more attractive.” ― J.S.B. Morse
35. “You don’t always get to choose who you fall in love with.” ― Stephani Hecht
36. “He drew me like gravity.” – M. Leighton
37. “Some people confuse intensity for passion and challenge for attraction.” ― Donna Lynn Hope
38. “Sensuality is the arrest of attention in the midst of distraction.” ― Lebo Grand
39. “Have you ever felt attraction tingling in your veins like electric blood?” ― Kevin Brooks
Freaky quotes about desire
40. “Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.” ― Andy Warhol
41. “Desire is the absurdity that holds open the infinity of possibility.” – Wendy Farley
42. “Desire presses ever forward unsubdued.” – Sigmund Freud
43. “Desire, like the atom, is explosive with creative force.” – Paul Vernon Buser
44. “All cravings are the mind seeking salvation or fulfillment in external things and in the future as a substitute for the joy of Being.” – Eckhart Tolle
45. “I desire a love so loud that it shatters the darkness — its echoes reverberating through the rising and falling of the sun.” – Gareth Egan
46. “One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love, and to long life.” – Alexander A. Bogomoletz
47. “Let your desires be ruled by reason.” – Cicero
48. “The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.” — Dr. Maya Angelou
49. “A desire is a call between you and that which is greater than you.” — Dr. Anne Davin
50. “Never let go of that fiery sadness called #desire.” — Patti Smith
51. “You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees.” – Grace Willows
52. “I got my eyes on you. You’re everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion. Endlessly.” – Drake
53. “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – Charles Reade
54. “Can I tell you that in my eyes not even God would be good enough to command you?” – Kele Moon
55. “Forget everything that surrounds you. Think that there’s just you and me in this wide world.” – Olga Goa
Naughty freaky quotes
56. “I’m a freak in the fondest way possible.” – Adam Lambert
57. “My ideal body weight is yours on mine, you are my dream.” – Unkown
58. “Save me from the ranks of the freaks who suspect they can never love anyone.” – Aimee Mann
59. “I don’t care how small or big they are, insects freak me out.” – Alexander Wang
60. “There is nothing the pop world loves more than a way-out freak.” – Amanda Lear
61. “I’m not a health freak. I just work out every day.” – Anthony Hopkins
62. “People are always looking for me to be a freak, weird.” – Barry White
63. “All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.” – Michael Franti
64. “We lie in each other’s arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire.” — Marge Piercy
65. “Freaks are the much-needed escape from the humdrum. They are poetry.” – Albert Perry
Freaky quotes about love, passion, and everything in between
66. “Sex should not be fun, okay? Sex can be lots of things – thrilling, romantic, scary, mindless, dirty, dangerous, frantic, forbidden, freaky – but if you’re finding it ‘fun,’ you’re doing it wrong.” – Mil Millington
67. “The only difference between a stalker and the most romantic guy ever is how the girl feels about him. If she’s interested, the guy can sneak into her house and do her dishes or leave her love notes, and it’s sooo sweet, but if she’s not interested, it’s freaky.” – E.M. Tippetts
68. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
69. “A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.” – Minna Antrim
70. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Khalil Gibran
71. “Vulnerability is the essence of romance. It’s the art of being uncalculated, the willingness to look foolish, the courage to say, ‘This is me, and I’m interested in you enough to show you my flaws with the hope that you may embrace me for all that I am but, more important, all that I am not.’ – Ashton Kutcher
72. “The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
73. “Love is friendship set on fire.” – Jeremy Taylor
74. “The word ‘romance,’ according to the dictionary, means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real. Romance should last a lifetime.” – Billy Graham
75. “Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth.” – Charles Kingsley
Freaky quotes on romance and why you should experience it at least once in your lifetime
76. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” – Jess C. Scott
77. “I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.” – Lisa Kleypas
78. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
79. “In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes.” – Elizabeth Ashley
80. “You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.” – Henry Drummond
81. “I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
82. “Romantic love is sexually passionate love. Romance uses sexual intimacy to create or amplify closeness and mutual fulfillment.” – Peter Breggin
83. “Kissing – and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing – is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.” – Drew Barrymore
84. “Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.” – Marquis de Sade
85. “It is love alone that gives worth to all things.” – Teresa of Avila
Short Freaky Quotes To Express Your Feelings
86. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
87. “You make me want to be a better man.” — Nicholson
88. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” — Arthur Conan Doyle
89. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
90. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
91. “I love how she makes me feel like anything is possible, or like life is worth it.” — Tom Hansen
92. “Never above you, never below you, always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
93. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” — E.E. Cummings
94. “You should be kissed often, and by someone who knows how.” — Margaret Mitchell
95. “There’s no love like the first.” — Nicholas Sparks
Freaky Quotes To Make You Feel Sexy
96. “Touch is a freaky thing when you’re not used to it. It makes you feel all kinds of things.” — Neal Shusterman8
97. “I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.” ― Pablo Neruda
98. “I Love your lips when they’re wet with wine and red with wicked desire.” ― Ella Wheeler Wilcox
99. “Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.” ― Margaret Mitchell
100. “His coworker was velvety-skinned, a sexy boy-on-the-cusp-of man.” ― Karen Marie Moning
101. “Give a man free hands, and you’ll know where to find them.” ― Mae West
102. “You’ve been acting freaky. Are you high? Can I have some if you are?” — Sara Shepard
103. “Women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.” ― Billy Crystal
104. “Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.” ― William Shakespeare
105. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” ― Boris Kodjoe
Freaky Quotes That Make You Get Intimate With Your Partner
106. “A sea of whisky couldn’t intoxicate me as a drop of you.” — JS Parker
107. “I wanted the heat and the sweat and the passion of a man that I could love and trust. And I wanted to give myself to him: not for advantage, but for desire.” — Philippa Gregory
108. “My heart beats faster as you take my hand, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul.” — A.C. Van Cherub
109. “She is addictive because she possesses a pure heart and a dirty mind.” — Jm Storm
110. “If you kiss my neck, I’m not responsible for what happens next.” — Stan Dupp
111. “Her lips were drawn to his like a moth to a flame.” ― Anya Seton
112. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” — Leo Christopher
113. “It’s just not as hot without biting, scratching, and spanking, involved.” ― Jennifer Salaiz
114. “She enticed me in my days. She allured me in my nights. She bewitched me in myriad unknown ways.” ― Avijeet Das
115. “Indulge in me. Let me be the fragrant taste your mouth desires.” — A. A. Malee
Who’s your favorite TV/movie couple?
From flirting to infatuation to being deeply in love, the above quotes explain those complicated feelings better than most.
If you would rather inscribe your own romantic, freaky texts, be sure to follow your heart.
Don’t be afraid to speak from your soul and tell your loved one exactly what you are feeling.
When you are honest about your feelings, who knows what wonderful things will come your way.
Which of these freaky quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Which one will you share with your significant other?
Let us know your thoughts below; we would love to hear them!
Check our other related quote articles:
When your partner feels valued, safe, and secure, it is a relationship game changer.
Men deserve to hear vocal confirmation of their partner’s feelings, even if they appear not to need it.
Kickstart your day with our handpicked collection of good morning texts for her, designed to light up her smile.