When you are in love, sometimes it is hard to find the right words to explain how you feel. We have curated some of the best flirty, romantic, freaky quotes to send straight to your favorite person.
When was the first time you fell in love?
Being in love can feel like you have fallen under an incredible spell. It affects you physically, mentally, and spiritually in the most amazing way possible.
Love is sprinkled through every form of media out there (music, movies, television, etc.). But although there are many different portrayals of love to witness, it can be hard to find a unique perspective that explains how you are feeling. It is even harder to express your feelings authentically to someone else.
Below we’ve got loads of freaky quotes that you can share with your boo. Check them out!
Flirty freaky quotes
1. “You are adorable, mademoiselle. I study your feet with the microscope and your soul with the telescope.” – Victor Hugo
2. “Ever since I met you, no one else is even worth thinking about.” – Unknown
3. “When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do. I just close my eyes and think of you.” – Rakii Retondo
4. “Not many people can take my breath away, but you don’t even have to try.” – Unknown
5. “I always have many roads to travel, but I take the one which leads to you.” – Amit Kalantri
6. “What time do you have to be back in heaven?” – Unknown
7. “If you were a tear, I would never cry in fear of losing you.” – Walt Dizzle
8. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Freaky quotes about love
9. “I’m so in love, every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy.” – Jaesse Tyler
10. “You and I are two hearts, grooving to one beat and I love our rhythm.” – KYB
11. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
12. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
14. “Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.” – Haruki Murakami
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of sad love quotes to help you deal with difficult emotions.
15. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you.” – Julie James
16. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
17. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. ” – Nicholas Sparks
18. “Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame.” ― Veronica Rossi
19. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
20. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
21. “Just because I’m not forever by your side doesn’t mean that’s not precisely where I want to be.” ― Stephanie Laurens
22. “Love is energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness… Love will never die.” – Bryce Courtenay
23. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” ― Arrigo Boito
24. “Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear.” — Jessica Katoff
Freaky quotes about chemistry
25. “Attraction is not an option.” – Neil Strauss
26. “Sex, and the attraction between the sexes, does make the world go ’round.” – Hugh Hefner
27. “The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others.” – Deepak Chopra
28. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles F. Haanel
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Law of Attraction quotes to help you achieve your goals.
29. “What you seek is seeking you.” – Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi
30. “The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.” – Victor Hugo
31. “One rarely falls in love without being as much attracted to what is interestingly wrong with someone as what is objectively healthy.” ― Alain de Botton
32. “Mysteries of attraction could not always be explained through logic. Sometimes the fractures in two separate souls became the very hinges that held them together.” ― Lisa Kleypas
33. “It’s the unknown that draws people.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
34. “A pure heart is superlatively rare and even more attractive.” ― J.S.B. Morse
35. “You don’t always get to choose who you fall in love with.” ― Stephani Hecht
36. “He drew me like gravity.” – M. Leighton
37. “Some people confuse intensity for passion and challenge for attraction.” ― Donna Lynn Hope
38. “Sensuality is the arrest of attention in the midst of distraction.” ― Lebo Grand
39. “Have you ever felt attraction tingling in your veins like electric blood?” ― Kevin Brooks
Freaky quotes about desire
40. “Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.” ― Andy Warhol
41. “Desire is the absurdity that holds open the infinity of possibility.” – Wendy Farley
42. “Desire presses ever forward unsubdued.” – Sigmund Freud
43. “Desire, like the atom, is explosive with creative force.” – Paul Vernon Buser
44. “All cravings are the mind seeking salvation or fulfillment in external things and in the future as a substitute for the joy of Being.” – Eckhart Tolle
45. “I desire a love so loud that it shatters the darkness — its echoes reverberating through the rising and falling of the sun.” – Gareth Egan
46. “One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love, and to long life.” – Alexander A. Bogomoletz
47. “Let your desires be ruled by reason.” – Cicero
48. “The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.” — Dr. Maya Angelou
49. “A desire is a call between you and that which is greater than you.” — Dr. Anne Davin
50. “Never let go of that fiery sadness called #desire.” — Patti Smith
Who’s your favorite TV/movie couple?
From flirting to infatuation to being deeply in love, the above quotes explain those complicated feelings better than most. If you would rather inscribe your own romantic, freaky texts, be sure to follow your heart.
Don’t be afraid to speak from your soul and tell your loved one exactly what you are feeling. When you are honest about your feelings, who knows what wonderful things will come your way.
Which of these freaky quotes and sayings is your favorite? Which one will you share with your significant other? Let us know your thoughts below; we would love to hear them!