Looking for positive attitude quotes that will make you see the brighter side of life?
Here ya go! 🙂
What’s more uplifting than some positive attitude quotes?
Feeling down…check out this list.
Research shows that our attitude impacts our work performance, relationships, eating habits and our overall consistency for any place of action.
Make a conscious effort to work on your attitude in times of conflict, doubt, and confusion.
Positive attitude quotes can serve as a reminder to take control of your thoughts, regardless of what is going on around you.
As you read these positive thinking quotes ask yourself:
In what situations do I need to say this to myself?
What has stopped me from viewing things this way?
How can this perspective impact someone I know?
How will this bring out the best version of me?
Don’t forget to also check out these smile quotes to elevate your mood.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Positive attitude quotes that will help you take control of your thoughts
1. “Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself.” — Roger Fritz
2. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” — Colin Powell
3. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” – John Mitchell
Give life the best of you and see what happens. It might not happen when you want it to happen, but the best of life is headed your way.
4. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
Our thoughts can move us forward or leave us paralyzed. Don’t let fear cripple your growth. Don’t let doubt disable your dreams.
5. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short positive quotes to fuel your day.
6. “With a positive attitude, it is possible to turn situations of failure into success.” – Dan Miller
7. “The most effective attitude to adopt is one of supreme acceptance.” – Robert Greene
8. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
And developing a great attitude is a skill!
9. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” ― Frances Hodgson Burnett
10. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
Also read these inspirational simplicity quotes that encourage a positive mindset.
Positive attitude quotes that will boost your mood
11. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
12. “I certainly don’t regret my experiences because without them, I couldn’t imagine who or where I would be today. Life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything!” – Sasha Azevedo
What are some of the gifts in your life?
13. “Attitude is the frame in which you view the world, the hue in which people see you, the tone in which they hear you and the mood for all your day’s activities.”
How would you describe your attitude?
14. “A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.” – Grant Fairly
Yes! Make sure your attitude is on your side!
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
15. “The most important thing you’ll ever wear is your attitude.” – Jeff Moore
We pick one out every single day!
16. “Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.” – W.C Fields
Out of all the things listed above, attitude is also what we have the most control over.
17. “It is our attitude toward events, not events themselves, which we can control. Nothing is by its own nature calamitous — even death is terrible only if we fear it.” ― Epictetus
How do you take control of your attitude?
18. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get nowhere til you change it.” – Unknown
19. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
You never know too much to learning something new…
For more inspiration, don’t forget to also check out these attitude quotes to set you up for success.
More positive attitude quotes and sayings
20. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
One of Gandhi’s most popular and practical quotes! What more needs to be said.
21. “Having a positive attitude isn’t wishy-washy, it’s a concrete and intelligent way to view problems, challenges, and obstacles.” – Jeff Moore
Being positive is an intelligent way to use our mental faculty.
22. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ― Lou Holtz
What do you think? How does this fit into your life?
23. “We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”― Viktor E. Frankl
…Just powerful! Please read, ‘Man’s Search for Meaning’…
24. “It is our failure to become our perceived ideal that ultimately defines us and makes us unique. It’s not easy, but if you accept your misfortune and handle it right your perceived failure can become a catalyst for profound re-invention.”― Conan O’Brien
Let your failures become part of your humorous, interesting and never dull story! Let your comeback story be the most interesting thing about you.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of comeback quotes to help you bounce back.
25. “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty”. – Winston Churchill
Where do you stand?
26. “Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?”– Nathaniel Branden
27. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”– Helen Keller
28. “Know that your success is based entirely on your attitude, your commitment and self-discipline. You are the only person who can generate a new mindset.” – Ellen Mencap
29. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of comeback quotes that will help you bounce back.
30. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.” – Puneet Sharma
31. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” – Benjamin Disraeli
32. “Positive attitude serves as the foundation for optimism and is a shining characteristic of every positive person I have met.” – Vishal Pandey
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of quotes about having fun and enjoying your life.
Positive attitude quotes to remind you to stay optimistic
33. “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,” ― Amit Ray
34. “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.” ― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
35. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” ― Shannon L. Alder
36. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” ― J. Sidlow Baxter
37. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” ― Charles F. Glassman
38. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
39. “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can precisely determine what we can be.” ― Tony Robbins
40. “I will always find a way and a way will always find me.” ― Charles F. Glassman
Positive attitude quotes to help you be more hopeful
41. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” — Matt Cameron
42. “A positive attitude may not solve all our problems but that is the only option we have if we want to get out of problems.” — Subodh Gupta
43. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” — Jeff Keller
44. “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” — Germany Kent
45. “Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being.” — Suman Arora
46. “A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.” — Patricia Neal
47. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to see if yours is greener.” – Unknown
48. “Words are free. It’s how you use them that may cost you.” – Unknown
Treat your words like they are gold and use each one deliberately. Always aim before you shoot!
Positive Attitude Quotes To Make Your Dreams Come True
49. “Learning to control and adjust your attitude to a positive one reflects wisdom of the mind.” — Catherine Pulsifer
50. “A positive attitude towards life is the strongest shield against the demoralizing arrows of life!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
51. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true—it did for me.” — David Bailey
52. “I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it.” — Michael J. Fox
53. “You must start with a positive attitude or you will surely end without one.” — Carrie Latet
54. “Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life.” — Julia Vergara
55. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” — Wade Boggs
56. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” — Captain Jack Sparrow
57. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” — Lou Holtz
58. “Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in sight.” — Denis Waitley
Positive Attitude Quotes To Open Opportunities
59. “Being positive doesn’t happen by chance. It’s a decision.” ― Diamante Lavendar
60. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” ― Zig Ziglar
61. “A positive atmosphere nurtures a positive attitude, which is required to take positive action.” ― Richard M. DeVos
62. “A positive attitude is more important than skills.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
63. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” ― Shiv Khera
64. “In order to carry out a positive action we must develop a positive vision.” ― Dalai Lama
65. “Learn to train your thoughts and try to see only the good in every situation.” ― Germany Kent
66. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” ― Widad Akrawi
67. “It’s most important that you surround yourself with positivity always, and have it in your mind at all times.” ― Tyler Perry
68. “People that are focusing their Time and energy on creativity and living positively have no time for any drama.” ― Charles E Hudson
Which positive attitude quote was your favorite?
Which of these positive attitude quotes and sayings resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about them?
Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers and inspire them.
August 18, 2022 5:00 AM EST