These golden rule quotes will help provide proper rules and guarantee success in life.
Everything has its own golden rule that must be followed to succeed and complete it.
The golden rule emphasizes the best principle of anything, and you must follow it to achieve victory.
These golden rule quotes from successful persons share their experience of life and their respective fields.
Here are some great benefits of acting on golden rules.
- Success in the mission
- Easy and fast completion of work
- Learning important lessons
- Knowing the art of something
Before heading to the quotes section, let’s first discuss three golden rules for leading a successful life.
3 golden rules for leading a successful life
1. Always do the right things
The most basic and important golden rule of life is always to do the right things.
Put your maximum effort while adopting a righteous path, and it will bear fruit for you.
You can’t make bad things become the right ones, so stick only to the right path.
Always support the right things, people, and decisions, and they will surely pay back to you at some point in your life.
Look only at your benefits, preferences, and goals while doing something good, as it will create problems for you afterward.
2. Learn from your mistakes
Making mistakes is part of human nature, so don’t worry if you make mistakes in your life.
Making mistakes is sometimes very beneficial as it gives you lessons for the rest of your life.
An intelligent person learns from mistakes and tries not to repeat them in the future.
A person who doesn’t learn from his mistakes and repeats them can’t lead a successful life.
3. Always think positively
Positive thinking is a successful person’s most incredible tool for leading his life.
Positive thinking is more important than reality as it molds reality according to the person’s perception.
Be optimistic and think positively even in negative conditions.
This will give you hope to do better.
The same world can be a paradise for someone and a hell for the other due to differences in thinking and perception.
Positive thinking gives better hope and changes bad feelings of bad data into good ones.
Top 10 golden rule quotes
These are top quotes by successful personalities and influencers about the golden rule.
1. “The Golden Rule will always be good advice!” — Jay Asher
2. “The Golden Rule works like gravitation.” — Charles Fletcher Dole
3. “Golden rule of life: never underestimate your rivals.” — Sid Waddell
4. “Restraint is the golden rule of enjoyment.” — Letitia Elizabeth Landon
5. “I believe in the Golden Rule. I believe in practicing it.” — Loretta Young
6. “Success in war depends upon the golden rule of war.” — George S. Patton
7. “The golden rule is that there are no golden rules.” — George Bernard Shaw
8. “The golden rule has no place in a political campaign.” — John James Ingalls
9. “My Golden Rule of Networking is simple: Don’t keep score.” — Harvey Mackay
10. “We do teach our kids the golden rule – Do as you would be done by.” — Stephen Baxter
Motivational golden rule quotes
Golden rule quotes give motivation for the completion of goals. Following are some motivational golden rule quotes.
11. “Practicing the Golden Rule is not a sacrifice, it’s an investment.” — Byllye Avery
12. “We have committed the Golden Rule to memory; let us now commit it to life.” — Edwin Markham
13. “We live by the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” — Jane O’Meara Sanders
14. “The Golden Rule of Parenting is; do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you!” — Louise Hart
15. “The golden rule to apply in all such cases is resolutely to refuse to have what millions cannot.” — Mahatma Gandhi
16. “I cannot remember a time when the Golden Rule was not my motto and precept, the torch that guided my footsteps.” — James Cash Penney
17. “Do something everyday that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.” — Mark Twain
18. “The Golden Rule works. It really does. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness begets kindness.” — Michael J. Silver Stein
19. “Attack work! Even the toughest work will start running away! Attack the difficulties! This is the Golden Rule of every kind of victory.” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
20. “If you contemplate the Golden Rule, it turns out to be an injunction to live by grace rather than by what you think other people deserve.” — Deepak Chopra
Golden rule quotes for life
The Golden rule quotes below show a deep connection with life.
21. “We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules.” — Buzzie Bavasi
22. “I live by the golden rule: Treat others as you’d want them to treat you.” — Jesse Ventura
23. “The Golden Rule of Habit Change: You can’t extinguish a bad habit, you can only change it.” — Charles Duhigg
24. “The golden rule of friendship is to listen to others as you would have them listen to you.” — David W Augsburger
25. “Every morning as I read the scripture, every night, I quote the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule.” — Bill Bright
26. “Here’s my Golden Rule for a tarnished age: Be fair with others, but keep after them until they’re fair with you.” — Alan Alda
27. “I just live and let live and live my life pretty much according to the Golden Rule. And it turns out well for me.” — Dean Cain
28. “Part of obedience to the Golden Rule is knowing how to respond once you’ve behaved in an unloving way.” — Doug McIntosh
29. “The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I think it’s a good rule for politics, too.” — Hillary Clinton
30. “We cannot be truly Christian people so long as we flaunt the central teachings of Jesus: brotherly love and the Golden Rule.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
Powerful golden rule quotes
The following golden rule quotes have a powerful message. Make sure you get the message given by these quotes.
31. “The golden rule is to act fearlessly upon what one believes to be right.” — Mahatma Gandhi
32. “For understanding in spiritual matters, the golden rule is not intellect but obedience.” — Oswald Chambers
33. “Generosity is the key to all relationships. To friendships and bands. That’s the golden rule.” — Tina Weymouth
34. “The golden rule for every businessman is this: ‘Put yourself in your customer’s place.’” — Orison Swett Marden
35. “If you teach your children nothing else, teach them the Golden Rule and “righty-tighty, lefty-loosey.” — Robert Breault
36. “Practice Golden Rule 1 of Management in everything you do. Manage others the way you would like to be managed.” — Brian Tracy
37. “Follow the Golden Rule. Be kind to your neighbors, love them as much as you would love yourself, do unto others.” — Michael Jackson
38. “Golden rule: Made of hard metal so it could stand severe wear, it not being known at that time that butter would answer.” — Mark Twain
39. “It is my thought that clean living and a strict observance of the golden rule of true sportsmanship are foundation stones without which a championship structure cannot be built.” — Major Taylor
40. “A portable friend to all readers-especially but not only women-who need to learn that the Golden Rule works only if it’s reversible: We must learn to treat ourselves as well as we wish to treat others.” — Gloria Steinem
Humorous golden rule quotes
Following golden rule quotes will make you smile and laugh.
41. “A golden rule: to leave an incomplete image of oneself.” — Emile M. Cioran
42. “The golden rule when reading the menu is, if you cannot pronounce it, you cannot afford it.” — Frank Muir
43. “The neurotic usually obeys his own Golden Rule: Hate thy neighbor as thyself.” — Mignon McLaughlin
44. “The need to treat ourselves as well as we treat others. It’s women’s version of the Golden Rule.” — Gloria Steinem
45. “Whoa, boy, he told himself. Golden Rule for Demigods: Thou shalt not Hokey Pokey with psychos.” — Rick Riordan
46. “The golden rule in the arts, as far as I am concerned, is that all rules are meant to be broken.” — Michael Kenna
47. “The problem with the bronco is to get on and stay on. This is the problem with the Golden Rule-to understand and apply.” — James Cash Penney
48. “I’ll never make any resolutions. Drop all resolutions! Let life be a natural spontaneity. The only golden rule is that there are no golden rules.” — Rajneesh
49. “The golden rule of drums is hands clapping and feet tapping, and when you are in and out of consciousness, you can’t do that to best of your ability.” — Steven Adler
50. “Where does one go in a tremendous city like Calcutta to find insider information? I recalled India’s golden rule: do the opposite of what would be normal anywhere else.” — Tahir Shah
Which golden rule quote will you implement in your life?
We collected the top and best golden rule quotes for our readers.
After going through the above golden rule quotes, ensure you get the important message they gave.
The importance of golden rules can’t be overlooked in life, so stick to the golden rules of life to become a successful person.
Please share with us which quote you would like to implement and the reason via the comment section below.