These bold quotes about having a strong attitude will make you feel powerful.
Is being bold a good thing?
Living your life boldly will help you reach your full potential.
These bold quotes will inspire you to always be daring and strong.
When you speak your mind and stand up for your values, you are acting boldly and with courage.
Successful people are often known for having a bold attitude.
If you aren’t willing to stand up for yourself or take risks in life, you won’t be able to achieve your dreams.
This collection of bold quotes will motivate you to take control of your future.
You can be bold and beautiful at the same time.
When you have the courage to chase your dreams and follow your heart, you can achieve anything.
Share this list of bold quotes for your friends and family to encourage them on their journey to success.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Bold quotes to make you feel powerful
1. “You must be bold, brave, and courageous and find a way… to get in the way.” – John Lewis
2. “Your life is your canvas, and you are the masterpiece. There are a million ways to be kind, amazing, fabulous, creative, bold, and interesting.” – Kerli
3. “Boldness doesn’t mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful. Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated. It means you’re willing to go where you’ve never been, willing to try what you’ve never tried, and willing to trust what you’ve never trusted. Boldness is quiet, not noisy.” – Mike Yaconelli
4. “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5. “Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on.” – Satya Nadella Success
6. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” – Queen Latifah
7. “In order to be an icon, you need to be bold. How do I define boldness? Stepping outside of your comfort zone.” – Saweetie
8. “Be original; don’t be scared of being bold!” – Ed Sheeran
9. “Laugh at yourself, but don’t ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don’t leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory.” – Alan Alda
10. “Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms.” – Anthony Storr
Bold quotes to help you take charge of your life
11. “Fortune favours the bold.” – Virgil
12. “We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day.” – Brad Meltzer
13. “If you knew that your life was merely a phase or short, short segment of your entire existence, how would you live? Knowing nothing ‘real’ was at risk, what would you do? You’d live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That’s what the ghosts want us to do – all the exciting things they no longer can.” – Chuck Palahniuk
14. “Begin, be bold and venture to be wise.” – Horace
15. “Leadership comes in small acts as well as bold strokes.” – Carly Fiorina
16. “To achieve our goals of educating bold and ambitious children, we must invest in enriching, quality early child care and learning.” – Stacey Abrams
17. “The bold enterprises are the successful ones. Take counsel of hopes rather than of fears to win in this business.” – Rutherford B. Hayes
18. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
19. “Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.” – Angelina Jolie
20. “Memorable people do memorable things. Followers are seldom remembered. The herd mentality is the killer of innovation. When appropriate, be bold in your undertakings.” – Gad Saad
Bold quotes to make you feel powerful
21. “The flower has opened, has been in the sun and is unafraid. I’m taking more chances; I’m bold and proud.” – Paula Cole
22. “I see Americans of every party, every background, every faith who believe that we are stronger together: black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American; young, old; gay, straight; men, women, folks with disabilities, all pledging allegiance under the same proud flag to this big, bold country that we love. That’s what I see. That’s the America I know!” – Barack Obama
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of wise native American quotes on community, respect, and more.
23. “Timidity does not inspire bold acts.” – Mae Jemison
24. “If you do not have an absolutely clear vision of something, where you can follow the light to the end of the tunnel, then it doesn’t matter whether you’re bold or cowardly, or whether you’re stupid or intelligent. Doesn’t get you anywhere.” – Werner Herzog
25. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
26. “Be bold. If you’re going to make an error, make a doozy, and don’t be afraid to hit the ball.” – Billie Jean King
27. “When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.” – Jean de la Bruyere
28. “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.” – Sarah Jessica Parker
29. “Ignorance is bold and knowledge reserved.” – Thucydides
30. “In our society, the ideal self is bold, gregarious, and comfortable in the spotlight. We like to think that we value individuality, but mostly we admire the type of individual who’s comfortable ‘putting himself out there.’” – Susan Cain
Bold quotes to help you reach your full potential
31. “Be bold and boast, just like the cock beside the hen.” – Aeschylus
32. “Sometimes I get so bold and I’m so confident about what I’m doing that I actually try to be more of a dork because it’s a really liberating feeling to experience what it’s like to not care.” – John Mayer
33. “Those who have accomplished great things in the world have been, as a rule, bold, aggressive, and self-confident. They dared to step out from the crowd and act in an original way. They were not afraid to be generals.” – Orison Swett Marden
34. “Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.” – William Shakespeare
35. “Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.” – Camille Pissarro
36. “I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.” – Thomas Jefferson
37. “Sometimes I wish I was poetic and subtle. I write very bold and blunt and tell it like it is.” – Pink
38. “Prolonged endurance tames the bold.” – Lord Byron
39. “Let your youth have free reign. It won’t come again, so be bold, and no repenting.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
40. “Don’t let the Monday morning quarterbacks stop you from being bold. You’ve got to set a high bar.” – Antonio Villaraigosa
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Monday motivation quotes to help you get the week started.
Other bold quotes and sayings
41. “Make-believe colors the past with innocent distortion, and it swirls ahead of us in a thousand ways in science, in politics, in every bold intention.” – Shirley Temple
42. “We have come to the edge of the abyss and now it is time for a bold step forward. There is a political view that the tougher you are, the more credible you are.” – Ed Balls
43. “Let us be bold. Let us be brave. Let us be together.” – Brad Henry
44. “Why, I’d like nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure, worthy of our trip.” – Aristophanes
45. “I believe that life is chaotic, a jumble of accidents, ambitions, misconceptions, bold intentions, lazy happenstances, and unintended consequences, yet I also believe that there are connections that illuminate our world, revealing its endless mystery and wonder.” – David Maraniss
46. “America was born in outrageous ambition, so bold as to be improbable. The deprived, the oppressed, the powerless from all over the globe came here with little more than the desire to realize themselves.” – Mario Cuomo
47. “The bold adventurer succeeds the best.” – Ovid
48. “If you are going to survive in business, show business or any business, then you have to be bold.” – Rebecca Ferguson
49. “I’m very bold and say what I feel. That doesn’t mean I ruffle feathers. It means I’m being honest.” – Mya
50. “Fortune befriends the bold.” – Emily Dickinson
Bold quotes to help you live a more daring life
51. “Life is not meant to be lived perfectly but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED. ” — Mandy Hale
52. “Love, like Fortune, favours the bold.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
53. “The more we see ourselves as a vibrant, successful, inspiring person who boldly declares and manifests her vision, the more we become just that.” ― Kristi Bowman
54. “The answers will be given to those who are bold enough to ask.” ― Amit Kalantri
55. “You can either hesitate to do something on which others might comment, or you can do something so boldly that others hesitate to comment on it.” ― Shunya
56. “Your boldness will be a spark that ignites boldness in others. Be a catalyst for the pursuit of all good things.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
57. “We are not afraid to be a bit different, to make shades that are bold.” ― Francois Nars
58. “In criticism I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
59. “It is in the midst of disasters that bold men grow bolder.” ― Henry IV
60. “Living involves making bold choices. You can’t always know how they’re going to turn out, and you can always play that game of wondering what might have been if you had made another decision.” ― Tom Kitt
Short Bold Quotes To Give You Courage
61. “It’s only by being bold that you get anywhere.” — Richard Branson
62. “Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.” — Baltasar Gracian
63. “Whatever you dream of, be bold and pursue it.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
64. “A bold act requires a high degree of confidence.” — Robert Greene
65. “Be bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for.” — Ruth Boorstin
66. “Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it.” — Mandy Hale
67. “We have to be bold in our national ambitions.” — Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
68. “Above all else, be daring, be bold, be unconventional.” — Kevin Rampe
69. “When you are passionate you can be bold because you have that drive, that enthusiasm, that courage, that excitement.” — Richard Templar
70. “We need to be visionary; we have to be bold.” — Angela Hunt
What are your favorite bold attitude quotes to read for motivation?
The secret to living a happy and successful life is to live boldly and without regrets.
This collection of inspirational quotes highlight the importance of a bold attitude.
Have you taken any bold actions lately?
The best way to achieve personal growth is to get outside of your comfort zone and take risks.
These bold quotes will remind you to never be afraid to be your authentic self.
Whether you’re looking to advance at work, in school, or in your personal relationships, it is essential to be daring and strong.
Read these bold quotes whenever you need to empower yourself and boost your confidence.
These words of wisdom are a powerful reminder that anyone can be bold.
What are your favorite quotes on bold and beautiful attitudes that inspire you?
Let us know in the comment section below.
September 22, 2022 5:00 AM EST