In life, choices are inevitable.
Although they start small, as we age we are presented with monumental choices that have the power to shape the course of our everyday life.
Would you say that you truly understand the importance of the choices you make?
If you’ve never really considered the outcomes of the actions you take, you will after reading these insightful quotes about choices.
You may also enjoy our article on:
We feel like the good things happen to us, while the bad things are our fault.
What we need to realize is that each and every day, we make numerous choices that influence the outcome of all areas of our lives.
We can learn from our missteps, and we can build on our strengths.
Your life is made up of an endless amount of choices, so instead of procrastinating in fear of making the wrong decisions, face the options before you with courage and confidence.
To help you create the life you want to live, below are some quotes about choices – and facing the consequences that come with them.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
The Best Choices and Consequences Quotes
1. “Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on fire quotes.
2. “The hardest decisions in life are not between good and bad or right and wrong, but between two goods or two rights.” – Joe Andrew
You will also enjoy our article on choice quotes.
3. “And in life, it is all about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose.” – Catherine Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on choice quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being strong.
5. “When we find inspiration, we need to take action for ourselves and for our communities. Even if it means making a hard choice, or cutting out something and leaving it in your past.” – Aron Ralston
You will also enjoy our article on letting go quotes.
6. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Anthony Robbins
You will also enjoy our article on opportunity quotes.
7. “In every single thing you do, you are choosing a direction. Your life is a product of choices.” – Dr. Kathleen Hall
You will also enjoy our article on being single quotes.
8. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” – Amelia Earhart
You will also enjoy our article on everything happens for a reason quotes.
9. “And we have complete control over our own attitude. We are the ones who decide how we feel, how we look at things, how we react.” – Catherine Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on commitment quotes.
10. “This is as true in everyday life as it is in battle: we are given one life and the decision is ours whether to wait for circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in acting, to live.” – Omar Bradley
Also read these insightful Dante’s Inferno quotes about consequences and justice.
Wise quotes about choices and consequences
11. “Each person has a choice; the choice to do as one may wish and as one wants remains with the individual. If a person sees no benefit to change, they will not change.” – Byron Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on words of wisdom.
12. “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.” – Stephen Covey
You will also enjoy our article on teen quotes.
13. “Did you know that to worry about a situation you are making a conscious choice to do so?” – Mike C. Adams
You will also enjoy our article on good deeds quotes.
14. “We all need to decide whether to “play it safe” in life and worry about the downside, or instead take a chance, by being who we really are and living the life our heart desires. Which choice are you making?” – Charlie Badenhop
15. “There are a lot of things going on with my life right now that don’t just have to do with career. So I have a hard time making decisions about work. That’s really a luxury problem.” – Philip Seymour Hoffman
Powerful quotes about choices and consequences
16. “You came empty on earth, why overloaded now, were all your choices absolutely correct, it is never too late to reconsider them?” – William Ngwako Maphoto
17. “We are partners by fate. We become friends by choice.” – Jacquie McTaggart
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of fate quotes that will remind you to take each day one at a time.
18. “You always do what you want to do. This is true with every act. You may say that you had to do something, or that you were forced to, but actually, whatever you do, you do by choice. Only you have the power to choose for yourself.” – W. Clement Stone
19. “The choices that we make in our life, indeed determine the kind of results that we experience and the quality of the life that we live.” – Sumeet Jain
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of experience quotes that will inspire you to live a fulfilled life.
20. “The choices we make every minute of every day can contribute to making someone’s life a little bit better or worse even without intending to.” – Chikamso Efobi
Also read these powerful intuition quotes that will help you trust your your own instincts.
Quotes about choices to motivate you
21. “If you don’t have the information you need to make wise choices, find someone who does.” – Lori Hil
22. “I discovered I always have choices, and sometimes, it’s only a choice of attitude.” – Judith M. Knowlton
23. “May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
24. “In my experience working with a variety of people over several decades, far too many individuals choose to be anonymous members of the pack, therefore suffering from the inner remorse that makes them feel like failures, filled with conflict and resentment and wondering what the meaning of life is.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
25. “By knowing that you can fail and making the choice to take the risk you will be setting yourself up for success and not failure.” – Jennifer N. Smith
26. “Life is a choice – as is how you handle the pitfalls along its bumpy road.” – Julie Donner Andersen
27. “Addicts cannot change the abuse suffered in childhood. They cannot undo the choices they have made or the hurt they have caused. But they can change the future – through the power they have in the present moment.” – Ryan Holiday, Stephen Hanselman
28. “Most of the choices we make each day may feel like the products of well-considered decision making, but they’re not. They’re habits. And though each habit means relatively little on its own, over time, the meals we order, what we say to our kids each night, whether we save or spend, how often we exercise, and the way we organize our thoughts and work routines have enormous impacts on our health, productivity, financial security, and happiness.” – Charles Duhigg
29. “Any decision I make is the biggest decision of my life.” – Carmelo Anthony
30. “Expanding our capacity to talk, particularly when we face critical choices, is a life-enhancing skill. I believe that there is no faster way for us to evolve than through the process of interacting with one another.” – Sarah Rozenthuler
Quotes about choices to help you grow
31. “In this new era, you have two choices: become a temp staffer (not a horrible choice) or become an artist-entrepreneur. Choose to commoditize your labor or choose yourself to be a creator, an innovator, an artist, an investor, a marketer, and an entrepreneur.” – James Altucher
32. “Concision in style, precision in thought, decision in life.” – Victor Hugo
33. “Big changes don’t have to be hard, but they do have to start with a choice. This is where real change begins; where you start taking control of your life and how you choose to live it; this is where it all starts.” – Nathalie Thompson
34. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
35. “You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
36. “The choices you make now, the people you surround yourself with, they all have the potential to affect your life, even who you are, forever.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
37. “Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions.”― Dallin H. Oaks
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of priority quotes that will help you clarify what’s important to you in your life.
38. “Everyone has choices to make; no one has the right to take those choices away from us. Not even out of love..”― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
39. “The hardest choices in life aren’t between what’s right and what’s wrong but between what’s right and what’s best.”― Jamie Ford, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
40. “Sometimes good choices are really bad ones, wrapped up in so much fear you can’t even see straight.”― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming
Choice quotes to expand your mind
41. “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.” ― Roy Disney
42. “We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.” ― Ken Levine
43. “It’s our choices that matter in the end. Not wishes, not words, not promises.” ― Alexandra Bracken , Passenger
44. “Choose your love. Love your choice.”― Thomas S. Monson
45. “In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn’t matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.”― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
46. “The right choice is hardly ever the easy choice.”― Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire
47. “Sometimes it doesn’t matter too much what choice you make, as long as you make it quick and stick to it.” ― Joe Abercrombie, Last Argument of Kings
48. “You can’t make yourself feel positive, but you can choose how to act, and if you choose right, it builds your confidence.”― Julien Smith, The Flinch
49. “Not to decide is to decide.”― Harvey Cox
50. “We are free to choose our paths, but we can’t choose the consequences that come with them.”― Sean Covey, The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
Other inspirational quotes about choices and consequences
51. “For every choice you make, there is a consequence to face. Choose wisely!”― Kemi Sogunle
52. “The choice to make good choices is the best choice you can choose. Fail to make that choice and on most choices you will lose.”― Ryan Lilly
53. “We often throw rocks not realizing that they’re going to land somewhere.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
54. “Show the youth the consequences of their actions and why they should choose wisely.”― Sunday Adelaja
55. “Your little choices become habits that affect the bigger decisions you make in life.”― Elizabeth George
56. “You don’t get to rewind your life like a tape and splice it back together, pretending it never knotted and tore, when it did and you know it did.”― Silvia Moreno-Garcia
57. “Your destiny lies in your hands and can be molded with each passing day by the choices you make.”― Sunday Adelaja
58. “Individual choices have universal consequences.”― Laurie Buchanan
59. “Most people, faced with two difficult choices, prefer not to choose at all.”― Kenneth Eade
60. “Look for your choices, pick the best one, and then go with it.” – Pat Riley
61. “Behavior has consequences, and stupid behavior often has terrible consequences.”― James C. Dobson
62. “It’s very easy to make certain decisions that affect your life that you have no perspective on.” – Jena Malone
63. “Whenever it comes to decision making, Remember the part about having confidence.”― Auliq Ice
64. “Don’t choose to be bitter, but choose to be better.”― De philosopher DJ Kyos
65. “Every choice has its consequences. Some more than others.”― Stephenie Meyer
More quotes about choices
66. “Choices made, whether bad or good, follow you forever and affect everyone in their path one way or another.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
67. “No one loses their innocence. It is either taken or given away willingly.” – Tiffany Madison
68. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
69. “Choice is the basis of every part of your existence, but so is fear. The difference is, choice creates movement, where fear limits movement.” – Réné Gaudette
70. “We never choose anything at all. Things happen. Or not.” – Haruki Murakami
71. “The choices you make are descendants of your conditioning.” – Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana
72. “Your life is determined by the sum of the choices that YOU make.” – Frank Sonnenberg
73. “We should be careful as to the choices we make. We need to be certain that we are prepared to accept the consequences of those choices.” – Jim Robinson
74. “The choices we make determines our destiny.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
75. “Our lives are made up of choices. Big ones, small ones, strung together by the thin air of good intentions; a line of dominoes, ready to fall.” – Abigail Haas
Relatable quotes about choices and consequences
76. “If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.” – Criss Jami
77. “The thing about real life is, when you do something stupid, it normally costs you.” – Darren Shan
78. “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
79. “There are in nature neither rewards nor punishments — there are consequences.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
80. “Good and evil both increase at compound interest. That is why the little decisions you and I make every day are of such infinite importance.” – C.S. Lewis
81. “If, before every action, we were to begin by weighing up the consequences, thinking about them in earnest, first the immediate consequences, then the probable, then the possible, then the imaginable ones, we should never move beyond the point where our first thought brought us to a halt.” – Jose Saramago
82. “Be wise today so you don’t cry tomorrow.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
83. “I am sorry my decisions do not meet with your approval, but nevertheless, they are mine, and the consequences are also mine.” – Rachel Caine
84. “I’ve made a decision and now I must face the consequences.” – J. Michael Straczynski
85. “There’s a dignity in consequences.” – James S.A. Corey
Choices and consequences quotes to help you with decisions
86. “But until a person can say deeply and honestly, “I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday,” that person cannot say, “I choose otherwise.” –Stephen R. Covey
87. “We are our choices.” –Jean-Paul Sartre
88. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” –Theodore Roosevelt
89. “But there are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely—or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. You have that moment now. Choose!” –Oscar Wilde
90. “We don’t get to choose what is true. We only get to choose what we do about it.” –Kami Garcia
91. “Every choice comes with a consequence. Once you make a choice, you must accept responsibility. You cannot escape the consequences of your choices, whether you like them or not.” –Roy T. Bennett
92. “It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.” -Steve Maraboli
93. “Focus on making choices to lead your life that aligns with your core values in the most purposeful way possible.” –Roy T. Bennett
94. “All you can do is make your decisions based on what you know now.” –Malinda Lo
95. “But the past cannot be changed, and we carry our choices with us, forward, into the unknown. We can only move on.” -Libba Bray
Choices and consequences quotes to keep in mind
96. “When anger rises, think of the consequences.” — Confucius
97. “Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
98. “Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.” — Alfred A. Montapert
99. “How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.” — Marcus Aurelius
100. “Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune.” — William James
101. “There’s no such thing as work-life balance. There are work-life choices, and you make them, and they have consequences.” — Jack Welch
102. “Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.” — Margaret J. Wheatley
103. “There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.” — P. J. O’Rourke
104. “Nothing happens in a vacuum in life: every action has a series of consequences, and sometimes it takes a long time to fully understand the consequences of our actions.” — Khaled Hosseini
105. “In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices.” — James E. Faust
Insightful quotes about choices and consequences
106. “It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.” –Josiah Stamp
107. “Everything has positive and negative consequences.” –Farrah Fawcett
108. “To make a good decision, you actually need to think about it, the contours and the consequences.” –Stacey Abrams
109. “The consequences of an act affect the probability of its occurring again.” -B.F. Skinner
110. “I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.” –Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
111. “Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men.” –Thomas Huxley
112. “You can do anything in this world if you are prepared to take the consequences.” –W. Somerset Maugham
113. “Men who are in earnest are not afraid of consequences.” -Marcus Garvey
114. “Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences.” –Norman Cousins
115. “One of Satan’s most deceptive and powerful ways of defeating us is to get us to believe a lie. And the biggest lie is that there are no consequences to our own doing.” –Charles Stanley
Thought-provoking choices and consequences quotes
116. “Actions have consequences.” – Tom Cotton
117. “There will be good and bad, right and wrong. Your reaction of choice, good or bad, has consequences that affect you and those around you.” – Ed Reed
118. “That’s the true meaning of being a leader: being able to deal with the consequences and take the responsibility for it. That’s who I want to be.” – Devin Booker
119. “It is only too easy to make suggestions and later try to escape the consequences of what we say.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
120. “With awareness come responsibility and choice.” – Amanda Lindhout
121. “Every choice you make has an end result.” – Zig Ziglar
122. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.” – Neil Peart
123. “We choose what attitudes we have right now. And it’s a continuing choice.” – John C. Maxwell
124. “To me, success is choice and opportunity.” – Harrison Ford
125. “You don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well. It’s a false choice, today more than ever.” – Tim Cook
ChQuotes About Choices And Consequences On Importance Of Making Decisions Wisely
126. “Your opinions about me does not change who I am.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
127. “People always say in the end you only regret the choices you didn’t make but I really think you also regret the choices you were foolish enough to make.” ― Melizena
128. “Bad choices make for interesting stories” ― Matthew Bracey
129. “You must take your chance boy. The choice has been all yours.” ― Anthony Burgess
130. “You make choices that are good and sound, but the gods have other plans for you.” ― Lisa See
131. “You ultimately decide, every day, whether or not your life will speak on behalf of the oppressed, or remain an inaudible but decisive tool for the status quo.” ― Lisa Kemmerer
132. “We are all limited by the choices we make, and once we make even one of them, we become hard-wired to choose similar options.” ― Abhaidev
133. “If you make the “wrong” decision, your life will change just as much as if you made the “right” one.” ― Dee Waldeck
134. “By nature, humans are happy souls, but we choose to feel miserable.” ― Sukant Ratnakar
135. “Life is changing, your growth is optional hurry up and choose wisely.” ― Najah Roberts
Quotes About Choices And Consequences To Encourage Accountability
136. “Some decisions in life naturally lead to an unhappy ending, leaving you sinking by degrees in a lake of quicksand. And, unless someone reaches to pull you out, chances are you will drown in the consequences.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
137. “That is why I taught you how to trade, because that’s what life is – a barter of choices and consequences.” — Samantha Sotto
138. “All my life they had made choices for me, and I had resented it. Now the choice was mine, and once it was made, I would have no right to blame anyone else for the consequences. Loss of that privilege, to blame others, unexpectedly stung.” — Megan Whalen Turner
139. “A choice made having devastating consequences for another is really not a choice. It is an act.” — Beem Weeks
140. “It’s mind-boggling when you think about how important it is to do what you feel is right. You don’t know what you’ll be missing when you make a bad choice.” — Jay Alton
141. “It would be advisable to realize that we will eventually become whatever it is that we’ve created. And too often what we’ve created is a massive mess.” — Craig D. Lounsbrough
142. “Choices and consequences. Although we can make our own choices, we never know what the consequences are going to be behind that decision… But what enjoyment would we get out of life if we had to play everything safe.” — Robert Cost
143. “You are only earning the life you get when your inaction allows people to decide for you.” — Shannon L. Alder
144. “Happiness will never invite you to the party. Happiness simply comes down to a choice to show up each and every day in the world with passion, purpose, place and meaning.” — Lisa Cypers Kamen
145. “Over the years I have realized it’s not the people who come into your life but the choices they force you to make that give direction to your life.” — Amit Abraham
Quotes About Choices And Consequences To Help You Make Wise Choices
146. “One choice can transform you—or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences.” ― Veronica Roth
147. “You have the freedom to choose, but you’re not free from the consequences of those choices.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
148. “Life is an expression of the choices we make.” ― Laurie Buchanan
149. “The product of your life depends on your choices.” ― Sunday Adelaja
150. “People make decisions, and maybe you don’t always agree, but those choices are still their own.” ― Brenna Yovanoff
151. “What you choose today will determine who you are tomorrow.” ― Tim Fargo
152. “Who you are today is the outcome of the choices you have made in the past. Choices that you will make today, will shape your future.” ― Vishwas Chavan
153. “Remember, in life, you can’t have your cake, eat it too, and then expect a side plate of brownies. Make your choices and live with the consequences. Now – go think about it!” ― Matthew W. Grant
154. “Before you make a decision, ask yourself this question: will you regret the results or rejoice in them?” ― Rob Liano
155. “All great choices are made with great risks. You must decide for yourself if the consequences are worth the action you are willing to take.” ― Cathlin Shahriary
Quotes About Choices and Consequences To Shape Up Your Life
156. “By now he had learned. Choices are made in brief seconds and paid for in the time that remains.” ― Paolo Giordano
157. “Nothing is more compelling than the power of choice. You can choose good over evil and right over wrong. Choose right!” ― Dewayne Owens
158. “Man is fully responsible for his nature, choices and lifestyle.” ― Jean-Paul Sartre
159. “You have a choice. A life of lonely regret or happiness with some pain along the way. You choose.” ― Melissa Nathan
160. “Everyone makes a choice: to hurt or to be hurt.” ― Aquib Ali
161. “You have a choice, you can be someone who makes it happen or someone who lets it happen.” ― Bobby Darnell
162. “Make the right choices. For the right reasons and the right things will happen.” ― Charles F. Glassman
163. “To a certain extent, you can make choices, but so can everyone else around you. It’s where those choices collide that things happen.” ― Kaira Rouda
164. “Accept who are you and your uniqueness. Define your choices and believes.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
165. “I knew that, although my life had been shaped by events out of my control, it was I who had chosen to react to them in the way I had.” ― Lucinda Riley
Quotes About Choices and Consequences To Be Keen on the Choices You Make
166. “We are the sum total of the decisions we have made.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
167. “If you want a new tomorrow, then make new choices today.” ― Tim Fargo
168. “When we make decisions that honor our dreams and priorities, we also make choices about what we won’t prioritize. We must embrace these choices as well.” ― Sarah Hackley
169. “The choice of a man defines his paths.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
170. “People who make mistakes are in the best position to make better choices.” ― Sarah Noffke
171. “We’ve made our decisions, We’ve taken our choices, What’s left, is only a hand-full of emotions.” ― Auliq Ice
172. “Choice, choices, choices! Choose rightly. Choose the things that brings you highest fulfillment. Commit your life to the choices you have made.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
173. “What you do is your choice. You can make good or bad choices, but there will never be any right or wrong to who you are.” ― Imania Margria
174. “Every choice starts with a decision. Every decision starts with a thought. Every thought starts with a pre-conceived idea. It is up to you to decide what you do with each but always remember that the choice you make will result in the consequence you face.” ― Kemi Sogunle
175. “Have no regrets in life because of the choices you make. Good or bad, they are a learning experience, to help you grow. The only regret in life, is to never make a choice at all.” ― James Hauenstein
Quotes About Choices and Consequences To Avoid Being Influenced
176. “Which is to say that wrong choices can produce right results, and vice versa. I myself have adopted the position that, in fact, we never choose anything at all. Things happen. Or not.” ― Haruki Murakami
177. “Some call it influence, others call it peer pressure, i call it choice.” ― Jacob Okoku
178. “I don’t always make the best choices, but today I choose compassion over intolerance, sympathy over hatred and love over fear.” ― LJ Vanier
179. “There’s need to understand the spirit that dwells in you than listening to the voice that misleads your decision.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
180. “God never gives you more than you can handle. It’s your choice on how you deal with what he gives you. You can either grow from it, or you can lie down and give up.” ― Kendra Sedgwick
181. “When things like this happen—when what was meant to help results in harm, when a salve brings pain instead of healing—it is clear how wrong even choices intended to be right can become.” ― Ally Condie
182. “Was there ever in anyone’s life span a point free in time, devoid of memory, a point when choice was any more than sum of all the choices gone before?” ― Joan Didion
183. “Concept changes but not the style we favour, friends changes but not a choices.” ― Sakin Maharjan
184. “Willpower is just another name for the idea of choosing long-term outcomes rather than short-term ones.” ― António R. Damásio
185. “Unless you interfere with your belief system, which is where you make most of your decisions, you will recreate the status quo.” ― Brian Klemmer
Quotes About Choices and Consequences On the Power of Decisions
186. “The decisions we make in life are far more powerful than any talent or skill.” ― Steve Jobs
187. “Every action has a reaction, and every choice has a consequence.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
188. “Choices are the hinges of destiny.” ― Edwin Markham
189. “The choices we make determine the stories we tell ourselves and the stories we tell ourselves determine our lives.” ― Brene Brown
190. “Life is a sum of all your choices.” ― Albert Camus
191. “The choices you make today determine your tomorrow.” ― Will Smith
192. “The only way to predict the future is to have the power to shape it.” ― Kim Jong-un
193. “The future is an accumulation of present decisions.” ― Oprah Winfrey
194. “The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.” ― Denzel Washington
195. “Every decision we make has a consequence.” ― Jada Pinkett Smith
Which are your favorite quotes about choices and consequences?
Realizing and acknowledging the choices that we make is empowering – whether the outcome is good or bad.
It is also important, as it helps us evaluate what we do and do not have control over.
This is an important distinction to make.
Let us let go of what we will never have a choice or control over, and focus our time and energy on what we do.
Hopefully, the above quotes have given you the courage and confidence to create the life you want to live.
Which are your favorite quotes about choices and consequences?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Feel free to share with us your opinion in the comment section below.
January 30, 2023 5:00 AM EST