These Libra quotes are from some of these talented creators.
People born between September 23rd and October 22nd are considered to be Libras.
The symbol of the Libra sign is the scales, which represents balance and harmony.
Libras are creative, if not slightly crazy.
Libras are also all about balance and fairness.
They are known for their love of beauty, harmony, and diplomacy.
Libras are social butterflies and are excellent at making friends.
They have a natural charm that attracts people and are often popular among their peers.
Conversely, Libras can sometimes be indecisive and struggle with making decisions because they are always weighing their options and trying to find the best possible outcome.
If you have ever wondered what it’s like being a Libra, you came to the right place!
Libras are special, and these quotes illustrate their unique qualities.
They illuminate what it is like to be loved by a Libra and what Libras want from others.
Will you learn something new about the Libras in your life?
If you are a Libra, maybe you will find these quotes to shed some light on your personality.
Remember to check out these Virgo quotes for your favorite perfectionist.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Libra quotes about balance
1. “I always feel more grounded and stable when I have balance in my life; I’m a Libra!” — Laura Regan
2. “Libra is the Scales, sir. Justice maybe? The idol could be a statue by the Law Courts.” —DS Peter Jakes
3. “I am a Libra, so I have to balance things.” — Mark Viduka
4. “On my Libra scale, I’m weighing sins and forgiveness.” — Lil Wayne, “She Will”
5. “I am a Libra, let’s balance the scales.” — Gwen Stefani, “Spark the Fire”
6. “There is nothing that Libra wants more than peace, harmony, and beautiful surroundings.” — Chani Nicholas
7. “I’m a Libra, I always have two sides of everything.” — India Arie
8. “After a breakup, a Libra will make do with the decision and be off to create an exciting new balance in their life.” — Unknown
Libra quotes on what it’s like being a Libra
9. “I’m pretty good at thinking about everything – all of my consequences – before I make a decision, and I think about everything that’s going to happen because of that decision. I’m a Libra, and I’m very strategic.” — Hilary Duff
10. “The Libra husband is reasonable. He is a born judge, and no other zodiacal type can order his life with so much wisdom.” God! That’s all I need: order! That’s all I need: an M ordered life. You know, a manager. But he’s *got* to be a Libran.”— Edith ‘Little Edie’ Bouvier Beale
11. “Billy is a Libra, a sign of love / Billy has a one-track mind / He’s great in the kitchen and never complains / He’s the happily married kind.” — Benjamin Weisman
12. “Libras hate to see others hurting, but when you irritate them their temper can be destructive.” — Anonymous
13. “Librans love people, but they hate large crowds. Like gentle doves of peace, they go around mediating and patching tip quarrels between others; still they enjoy a good argument themselves.” — Linda Goodman
14. “I’m a Libra. If someone compliments me, I’ll say something nice to them. I like to give out compliments.” — Amber Rose
15. “Libras love doing things for others, but they like to feel appreciated. A little thanks goes a long way.” — Unknown
16. “Libra only gets stubborn when people don’t take them seriously.” — Unknown
17. “Libras like to take risks!” — Cardi B
18. “A Libra is usually generous, provided you don’t take advantage of that.” — Unknown
19. “I’ll just be over here avoiding confrontation and being a Libra.” — Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of leo quotes that define what it means to be a leo.
Libra quotes on why being a Libra is special
20. “Sometimes in my life, I feel like a bit of a sorceress who can’t totally control all their power. I’m a Libra, so… Libra women are pretty magical.” — Olivia Thirlby
21. “Sat in Libra’s Bowl, where it’s all, it’s all, it’s all / It’s all, balancing / It’s the black in the grate / The smoke in the sink / It’s the ether that you and I / Opted to drink / It’s the tooth that was chipped / On the first ever kiss / It’s you and it’s me and that’s what it is.”— Alison Moyet
22. “If Libra were a city, they’d be Paris. The moodiness of the Seine is more or less a portrait of their inner life.” — Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky
23. “Libra’s will leave you speechless with sweet nothings.” — Unknown
24. “When you get into an awkward situation, let a Libra do all the talking. They can negotiate themselves out of anything.” — Unknown
25. “Libra will make you feel special. That is their charm.” — Unknown
26. “Libra Dream: For the world to become a peaceful, happy place.” — Unknown
27. “Don’t rush a Libra. Something this good takes time.” — Unknown
28. “Libras are charming individuals who can put on an array of faces to please anyone they are with.” — Unknown
29. “Why, Libra personality is a warrior personality.” — Sai Thanmae
30. “A libra is skilled enough to be one step ahead, but make you believe they are one step behind.” — Unknown
31. “Libras receive great pleasure by pleasing and helping others.” — Anonymous
Funny Libra quotes
32. The whole business with the fossilized dinosaur skeletons was a joke the paleontologists haven’t seen yet. This proves two things: Firstly, that God moves in extremely mysterious, not to say, circuitous ways. God does not play dice with the universe; Secondly, the Earth’s a Libra. — Terry Pratchett
33. “I’m Libra and to mess with a libra will leave you nowhere.” — YA Chhora
34. “It’s really okay to not be a diplomat most of the time… not all can be a Libra, you know.” — Unknown
35. “No need to give Libra orders. They won’t obey them, anyway.” — Unknown
36. “Libra’s are rarely wrong and they are usually right. So, arguing with them is pointless.” — Unknown
37. “If Libra doesn’t say something, their face does all the work.” — Unknown
38. “Don’t mistake a Libra’s compassion for stupidity because they can see through all the bullshit.” — Unknown
39. “All Libras’ speak at least five languages: English, love, sarcasm, truth, and justice.” — Unknown
40. “Welcome to Libra season, aka the chillest of them all.” — Unknown
41. “Beware of the sudden Libra mood swings. Yes, they do seem to come out of nowhere sometimes.” — Unknown
Libra quotes about love
42. “Libra’s will leave you speechless with sweet nothings.” — Unknown
43. “Type of lover a Libra is: You never have to question if they love you, because they show it every chance they get.” — Unknown
44. “Don’t let Libra’s romantic softness and love for peace fool you, they can get ruthless.” — Unknown
45. “Libras don’t fall for just anyone, so when they choose you know that it’s the real deal.” — Unknown
46. “Give a Libra 100% of you and expect to get 1000% of them in return.” — Unknown
47. “A Libra’s friendship and love is worth gold.” — Unknown
48. “Libras are master kissers and can be master seducers once they set their eyes on you.” — Unknown
49. “A Libra will love you even at your absolute worst, but push it too far and they have a hard time forgiving and forgetting.” — Unknown
50. “A Libra is the right blend of beauty and brains to make the ideal lover.” — Unknown
51. “I’m a Libra. That means that I can make a decision, but only after much thought.” – P. J. Harvey
Best Libra Quotes About Librans and Their Personality
52. “No surprise that Judge Judy is a Libra—it is the sign of the law, after all!” — Judge Judy
53. “Libras are the diplomats of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other’s shoes and see things through another person’s point of view.” – Daniel E. Ouellette
54. “Libras don’t indulge in idle flattery. If they don’t like something, they are tactful enough to remain silent.” – Margarete Beim
55. “Still, not all of the beautiful people in the world are Librans.” – Linda Goodman
56. “I’m too much of a Libra. I too often see the other person’s point of view and capitulate, even though I have strong political convictions.” – John Lithgow
57. “When Libra asks your opinion—and that’s likely to be often—don’t think that this intelligent individual is incapable of wise, often brilliant strategies and decisions.” – John Mesina
58. “I’m a Libra. I enjoy sunsets, spicy breakfasts, and yoga.” – Nancy Gideon
59. “Libra is even nice to the people he or she doesn’t get on with, for Libra doesn’t like to have enemies.” – Claire Petulengro
60. “I’m a Libra and I’m very outspoken. And I can’t hold a grudge against you or not like you on a sly.” – James G. Spady
61. “The hesitation of a Libra person comes from the fear that if they make a decision, someone might be disappointed, and they would like everyone to feel taken care of.” – Saket Shah
Libra Quotes and Inspirational words Of Wisdom
62. “Libras want something more than adulation. They want something almost unendurable when it comes to love.” — Alex Dimitrov
63. “Libra is first up, then down.” — Linda Goodman
64. “As a friend, it’s hard to know if you’ve ever really helped a Libra.” — Alex Dimitrov
65. “Librans have a gift of seeing something positive and lovable in almost anybody. Harmony in all aspects of life is their top priority.” — Therrie Rosenvald
66. “Libras can see both sides of the coin but have difficulty determining who is right and who is wrong.” — Serina Cappucci
67. “You’ll know if your Libra is seriously under-loved when they won’t even argue with you, and just act passively.” — Mary English
68. “Venus-ruled Libra treasures an environment of beauty and space.” — Mary Valby
69. “Libra is seen as the only inanimate sign and sector of, “Peace in the heavens”, and yet Libra energy can also become anger in the form of open combat against known enemies.” — Michael St Clair
70. “A Libra friend is analytical, rational, and fair, most of the time.” — Hazel Dixon-Cooper
71. “Sometimes Libra can be coaxed gently into trusting his own emotions in an atmosphere of trust.” — Liz Greene
Libra Quotes From Influential Personalities
72. “I’m such a Libra it’s not even funny my sign represents me so well.” — Cardi B
73. “The sad part of Libra is you never appreciate your splendid gifts as much as others do.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk
74. “Libra it’s so hard for me to snap out of a bad mood and the whole time I’m thinking why am I in a bad mood?” — Bella Thorne
75. “With everything I do, I just try to be myself.” — Kevin Durant
76. “I am fascinated by crime scene investigation. I swear, I wish I was a crime scene investigator sometimes!” — Kim Kardashian
77. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” — Will Smith
78. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” — Oscar Wilde
79. “I’m a Libra too. That’s why we get along so well.” — Iris
80. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
81. “Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.” — Julie Andrews
Libra Quotes To Express Their Determination
82. “Ruled by the scales, Libras have a strong sense of justice.” ― Theresa Reed
83. “The leaves are falling, And it is Libra season. The roads will be smokey, icy looking. Just like the blue in your eyes.” ― Scarlet Jei Saoirse
84. “I am a Libra, and not only do I see both sides of every question, I also see both the pluses and minuses of each approach, method, and technique.” ― Donna Barnes
85. “The wise Libra has an instinct for what is fair and is very useful as a mediator, judge, or a true friend arbitrating differences between others.” ― Julie Gillentine
86. “We all have to work hard in life. Libras are no different.” ― Oprah Winfrey
87. “Libra, you have to dedicate yourself fully to what you’re working toward.” ― Marie Forleo
88. “Libra is an intangible global currency that comes with better mileage.” ― Mohith Agadi
89. “Don’t doubt yourself, Libra. You GOT this.” ― Denis Waitley
90. “Ignore him, honey. He’s a Libra.” — Jumanji
91. “Libras are destined to believe that there’s good right around the corner.” ― John F. Kennedy
Libra Quotes from Famous Librans About Forgiveness
92. “Do we make a hullabaloo among the stars, or do they make a hullabaloo down here?” — Mason Cooley
93. “I am fascinated by crime scene investigating. I swear, I wish I was a crime scene investigator sometimes!” — Kim Kardashian
94. “You don’t want to miss out on something and feel like an idiot.” — Kevin Connolly
95. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water.” — Alan Watts
96. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
97. “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.” — Nicholas Sparks
98. “I’ve always taken pleasure in a different kind of rebellion, which is putting a positive spin on everything, trying to enjoy myself at all times.” — Zac Efron
99. “Think of the people who’ll want to say they paid a visit to the Carousel. Jack Ruby’s club.” — Carmine Latta
100. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” — Donald Miller
101. “I won’t stay silent anymore, not when speaking out can make a difference.” — Romina Russell
Libra Quotes To Motivate Your Success from Famous Libras
102. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” — Will Smith
103. “Giving people a hand up, not a handout, is the way forward.” — Hugh Jackman
104. “I’ve trained myself to illuminate the things in my personality that are likable and to hide and protect the things that are less likable.” — Will Smith
105. “I don’t like to lose — at anything — yet I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks.” — Serena Williams
106. “Backstabbers are only powerful when you got your back turned.” — Eminem
107. “The older I get, the more open-minded I get, the less judgmental I get.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
108. “I want the world to be better because I was here.” — Will Smith
109. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight.” — Eminem
110. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, God-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.” — Will Smith
111. “And i will be strong, even if it all goes wrong.” — Hilary Duff
Which of these Libra quotes is your favorite?
For as long as I can remember, I have been surrounded by Libra’s.
My mother and grandmother were Libras, as were all of my closest friends in high school.
My adult best friends have also been predominantly Libras.
I was not the least bit surprised that I ended up marrying a Libra, but it surprised me when our first child was born on his birthday!
My husband and eldest child represent a good deal of what they say about Libras in these quotes.
They are definitely about things being fair and equal.
They balance out the crazy that is my Leo self, and the Capricorn younger child who likes to make up his own rules and drive them nuts.
Do you have any Libra quotes and sayings you would like to add, or favorite stories about the Libras in your life?
Drop them in the comments below!