Quotes About Strength
Quotes about strength, power and life! Live strong! Give strong! Fuel your mind and power with greatness!
We all need a boost from time to time when things get tough. Of course, we would love it to come from within all the time – but is that really possible? We are social beings and our ability to interact, connect and listen can sometimes be the cure we need for any tough time! These motivational quotes about strength will inspire you to keep fighting, regardless of what you are going through. You’ve fought this long…get a reward from it!
Also check out these power of change quotes for additional motivation when finished.
15 Motivational Quotes About Strength and Personal Greatness
1. Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. -Mattie Stepanek
Who can you surround yourself with that will make you stronger and things easier? How can you leverage your network?
Who are you heroes? Who do you admire? Who have you studied?
3. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. –Napoleon Hill
What is your struggle teaching you, right now?
4. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential. –Winston Churchill
How would you rate your commitment and perseverance? What can you do to increase that score?
5. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. -Khalil Gibran
Let your pain push you to greatness.
6. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. –Mahatma Gandhi
Our will is like a muscle, are you working on strengthening yours? Start small.
7. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. -Ernest Hemingway
You just have to last a little bit longer than the storm?
8. Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. -Plato
Who are you inspiring with your actions?
9. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. -Hermann Hesse
What do you need to let go of? Be honest to yourself.
10. When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. -Peter Marshall
The laws of nature apply to our life in many, many ways. How does this idea fit into your life?
11. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. -Marcus Aurelius
What outside events have you been trying to control? What impact has it had on what you actually do control?
12. When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. -LL Cool J
What do you need to tell yourself when conflict and chaos arise? How can you practice saying calm, focused and clear?
13. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Nietzsche
14. Silence is a source of great strength. -Lao Tzu
Listen. Be. Thrive.
15. Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. -John F. Kennedy
Take a second to Like, Comment and Share
September 15, 2014 12:00 AM EST