We could all use more love in our lives, so check out these quotes Te Amo!
Te amo translates to “I love you,” but is not meant for casual friends or distant family members.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Te amo should be reserved for close relationships and immediate family members, as it is a more romantic or affectionate way to say “I love you.”
If you wanted to say I love you more casually, you would use the phrase te quiero instead of te amo.
If you are looking for a new way to say “I love you” to your spouse, be sure to use the phrase “Te Amo,” which is the most sincere “I love you” possible.
Take a few moments to read these Quotes Te Amo to learn new ways to communicate your love.
Best Te Amo Quotes for Romantics
Here are some of the best ways to communicate “te amo” to your loved one.
1. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” — N.R. Hart
2. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
3. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” — Song of Solomon 3:4
4. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” — Elaine Davis
5. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Elvis Presley
6. “I love you more than any distance that will ever come between us.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
7. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J. R. R. Tolkien
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
9. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
10. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
Te Amo Quotes to share with your spouse
These love quotes will connect you with your spouse.
11.” I’m here. I love you.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
12. “We need not think alike to love alike.” — Francis David
13. “I’ll be loving you, always with a love that’s true” — Patsy Cline
14. “The best thing to hold on to in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
15. “I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.” — Edmond Rostand
16. “I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.” — Roy Croft
17. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” — Valerie Lombardo
18. “You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.” — David Gest
19. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me.” — Nicholas Sparks
20. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” — Pablo Neruda
Te Amo quotes to show your love and affection
Communicate your love for another with the following words.
21. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” — One Republic
22. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
23. “Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.” — Osho
24. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
25. “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
26. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
27. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” — William Shakespeare
28. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
29. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
30. “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” — Diego Rivera
Tell Your Partner You Love Them with These Te Amo Quotes
Looking for a new way to say, “I love you?” Look no further!
31. “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Jane Austen
32. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” — Leo Christopher
34. “I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.” — Jennifer Lopez
33. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
35. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
36. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” — Cassandra Clare
37. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” — John Lennon
38. “I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.” — Jennifer Aniston
39. “I love you more than words can express. You have become the light in my life and the sunshine in my day.” — Angelina Jolie
40. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
Te Amo Quotes and Phrases in Spanish
Enjoy these Spanish love quotes.
41. “Te amo más que a mi propia piel”. — Frida Kahlo
41. “En un beso, sabrás todo lo que he callado.” — Pablo Neruda
42. “El más poderoso hechizo para ser amado es amar.” — Baltasar Bracián
43. “Andábamos sin buscarnos, pero sabiendo que andábamos para encontrarnos“. — Julio Cortázar
45. “Me estás enseñando a amar. Yo no sabía. Amar es no pedir, es dar. Mi alma, vacía”. — Gerardo Diego
46. “Estábamos, estamos, estaremos juntos. A pedazos, a ratos, a párpados, a sueños”. — Mario Benedetti
47. “De nadie seré, sólo de ti. Hasta que mis huesos se vuelvan cenizas y mi corazón deje de latir”. — Pablo Neruda
48. “El amor es invisible y entra y sale por donde quiere sin que nadie le pida cuenta de sus hechos”. — Miguel de Cervantes
49. “Hay besos perfumados, besos tibios que palpitan en íntimos anhelos, hay besos que en los labios dejan huellas como un campo de sol entre dos hielos”. — Gabriela Mistral
50. “Si yo pudiera darte una cosa en la vida, me gustaría darte la capacidad de verte a ti mismo a través de mis ojos. Sólo entonces te darás cuenta de lo especial que eres para mí”. — Frida Kahlo
How Do You Respond When Someone Says, Te Amo?
If you genuinely love that person, you will respond in kind, which in English is “I Love You,” and in Spanish, you would reply “Yo tambien te amo” or simply “Yo tambien.”
Those Spanish responses mean “I love you too” or “Me too.”
If you simply care about the person as a friend or a distant relative in Spanish, you could reply “te quiero,” meaning that you might not be at the same level of commitment to the love, but you do love the person.
Please share these Te Amo Quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about quotes Te Amo in the comment section below.