If you are searching for romance quotes, this is the article for you.
Here, you can find your favorite romance quotes and share them with your loved ones.
Apart from our quotes section, you can also find interesting information about romance and how it feels.
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in!
What is meant by Romance?
Romance is a strong and powerful feeling.
It fills our hearts with joy and sweeps us off our feet with excitement.
It goes beyond a sense of enchantment and deep emotional connection.
Intimacy and Connection
Talking about romance, it is a profound connection as well as an intimate bond.
This bond connects the two individuals and helps them understand each other’s feelings.
It includes sharing the following:
It helps to create a safe space, which is suitable for both partners.
This connection helps strengthen the sense of understanding, closeness, and empathy.
Desire and Passion
Romance is usually accompanied by an aggravated condition of desire and passion.
It tends to ignite the fire within, promotes physical attraction, and cultivates intense emotions.
The chemistry thus created between the two individuals fuels a sense of infatuation, longing, and irresistibility.
Romance takes its strength through its emotional vulnerability.
Both partners open up and give themselves the opportunity to deeply know each other.
It sometimes involves sharing dreams, fears, and experiences.
This tends to create a space of emotional intimacy and trust.
Being vulnerable makes our connections strong and helps build a lasting romantic bond.
Shared Memories and Experiences
Romance involves creating and sharing experiences.
This allows for building beautiful memories, which serves as an integral aspect of romance.
Whether embarking on passionate adventures or traveling to new destinations, people emotionally connected with each other do enjoy everything together.
These shared experiences are the belongings of a relationship, which serve as a foundation for romance.
Understanding and Communication
Effective communication is necessary for a long-lasting romantic relationship.
For instance, you need to keep in mind the following things:
- Active listening
- Expressing emotions
- Understanding each other
- Knowing desires
Through clear and open communication, it is possible to nurture trust and resolve issues.
It helps to cultivate a deeper understanding and create a strong bond.
Nurturing and Support
Romantic relationships rely on support and nurturing.
You need to be there when your partner is badly in need of you.
These conditions demand careful listening and offer the required support.
Top 10 Romance Quotes
Here are the top romance quotes you should read if you are interested in romance and have a romantic nature.
1. “My idea of romance is pretty old school.” — Shruti Haasan
2. “French is the language that turns dirt into romance.” — Stephen King
3. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” — Oscar Wilde
4. “There’s a certain nostalgia and romance in a place you left.” — David Guterson
5. “You have no idea how hard it is to live out a great romance.” — Wallis Simpson
6. “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” — Bernard Williams
7. “I want to remind the new generation about the power of old-school romance.” — Jubin Nautiyal
8. “I think romance is anything honest. As long as it’s honest, it’s so disarming.” — Kristen Stewart
9. “Science is not only a disciple of reason but also, one of romance and passion.” — Stephen Hawking
10. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” — Carolyn Gold Heilbrun
Romance Quotes by Professionals
These romance quotes are from professionals who enjoy romance in their respective fields.
11. “Doing comedy and romance is easy if I compare it with playing the role of a real-life person.” — Ammy Virk
12. “A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.” — Charlie Chaplin
13. “The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance – the idea that anything is possible.” — Ray Bradbury
14. “The main business of a lawyer is to take the romance, the mystery, the irony, the ambiguity out of everything he touches.” — Antonin Scalia
15. “Given a chance, I would love to romance Tabu. I wouldn’t mind doing a film with Manisha Koirala, either.” — Sushant Singh Rajput
16. “The best romance writers know there’s nothing that builds conflict or makes a gentleman of a rogue more quickly than responsibility.” — Sarah MacLean
17. “I don’t think there’s any more chocolate boy left in me… Like, if I do the roles on the screen that border on romance, it will be age-appropriate.” — R. Madhavan
18. “I like that original romance of having a pen and a legal pad and going anywhere in the world and being able to write a novel with just those two things.” — Alice McDermott
19. “People think that if you are a scientist, you have to give up that joy of discovery, that passion, that sense of the great romance of life. I say that’s completely opposite of the truth.” — Ann Druyan
20. “As a romance novelist, I have a rather skewed view of babies. You see, they don’t typically fit into the classic structure of the romance novel – romance is about two people finding each other and falling in love against insurmountable odds. Babies… well… babies are complicated.” — Sarah MacLean
Romance Quotes that Show Romance with Work
This section contains quotes that show the romance of people with their work.
21. “My songs are my girlfriends. I have a secret romance with all of them.” — Adnan Sami
22. “I am a bike enthusiast; there’s a certain amount of romance to bikes.” — Dave Eggers
23. “I have given my heart to singing. When I sing, I can feel romance in everything around me.” — Kailash Kher
24. “When I dance, I love the romance and sexiness of it, and I love having it be clear to both dancers that the man leads!” — Susannah McCorkle
25. “Someone gives jewelry, and there’s a bit of romance. If you buy it from a store, the store is trying to romance you.” — Waris Ahluwalia
26. “‘Aashiq’ is a romantic film, even though my character is a rather aggressive guy. You could even call it an intense romance.” — Bobby Deol
27. “Mathematics has beauty and romance. It’s not a boring place to be, the mathematical world. It’s an extraordinary place…” — Marcus du Sautoy
28. “But in Hong Kong, I did a lot of comedy, many dramatic films, and most of all, romantic roles and lots of love stories. I was like a romance novel hero.” — Chow Yun-Fat
29. “I actually worked in the general market for many years writing steamy historical romance, and I had more freedom in the Christian market than I ever did in the general market to write about any issue that I needed to write about.” — Francine Rivers
30. “My fiction is reviewed by the mainstream press, by science fiction periodicals, romance magazines, small press publications, and various other journals, including some usually devoted to archaeological and other science material.” — Jean M. Auel
Romance Quotes Showing Connection with Love
Romance has a deep connection with love. These quotes show how romance and love are related to each other.
31. “Romance is tempestuous. Love is calm.” — Mason Cooley
32. “Love is not blind. Romance is…romance is the most dangerous thing.” — Hrithik Roshan
33. “Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.” — Oscar Wilde
34. “I am a better person when I let myself have the time for romance and for love.” — Diane Kruger
35. “Wave after wave of love flooded the stage and washed over me, the beginning of the one great durable romance of my life.” — Bette Davis
36. “A shiny ring isn’t romantic to me. I think thought and love into what you do for the person you’re in love with – that’s romance.” — Sasha Grey
37. “Lust is temporary, romance can be nice, but love is the most important thing of all. Because without love, lust, and romance will always be short-lived.” — Danielle Steel
38. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage, there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other.” — Marilyn Monroe
39. “I think the thing about love is that even though the things around us change, we as human beings, many of the ways we interact and love each other is timeless. It requires trust, honesty, commitment, romance, and physical chemistry.” — John Legend
40. “I’m a feminist, but I think romance has been taken away for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it is more important and special than anything and everything else.” — Emma Watson
Romance Quotes Showing Different Perspectives on Romance
Explore varied viewpoints on love and relationships through these captivating romance quotes. And experience different perspectives on the essence of romance.
41. “There is a hidden agenda in the fragility of romance.” — Alexander McQueen
42. “I think great romance needs great obstacles and textures.” — Ang Lee
43. “I have been driven by romance my whole life because I crave the intimacy that comes with that.” — Yolanda Hadid
44. “There are certain romances that belong in certain cities, in a certain atmosphere, in a certain time.” — Sammy Davis, Jr.
45. “Barriers tend to intensify romance. It’s called the ‘Romeo and Juliet effect.’ I call it ‘frustration attraction’.” — Helen Fisher
46. “Romance is thinking about your significant other when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” — Nicholas Sparks
47. “The word ‘romance,’ according to the dictionary, means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real. Romance should last a lifetime.” — Billy Graham
48. “Family or love or romance, whatever it is, is not restricted to perfect people. If it were, it wouldn’t exist. All of that comes out in my work in some way.” — Sara Zarr
49. “Bromance is a steady investment of years, and the guys know each other through and through. On the other hand, romance is something that requires more investment in a shorter span of time.” — Sunny Singh
50. “Romance and novels paint beauty in colors more charming than nature and describe a happiness that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consummate bliss!” — Oliver Goldsmith
Which One of these Romance Quotes is your Favorite?
Romance quotes are widely popular among people of all ages.
It encompasses the beautiful tapestry of experiences, emotions, and connections.
To express your feelings, you can take advantage of our collection of romance quotes.
These quotes are carefully curated to offer you the best possible experience.
You can also share these quotes with others via any social media platform.
Besides, if you have found your favorite romance quote, do mention it in the comments below.
We would love to hear from you.