Our latest collection of inspirational success quotes on Everyday Power.
Success quotes have been posted to my wall, written in my notebooks and circling my brain my entire life. I have always been in love them.
I grew up with a picture of Martin Luther King, Jr. above my bed as a child. When I was younger it was because I knew he was a civil rights leader, when I was older I admired his commitment and impact on people.
Success comes in all forms, and sometimes you can be wildly successful without even having a bank account or your net worth never even mentioned.
These famous success quotes about life are by some of history’s most popular achievers and will inspire you to reach a new level of success, contribution and personal greatness in your own life.
Success and greatness can both be yours. With consistent action and positive thinking – it is just a matter of time.
Go for it. You and your life deserve it!
For more inspiration, be sure to also read our collection of Grant Cardone quotes on living a successful life.
Success Quotes to Inspire Greatness in Your Life!
1. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” ― Coco Chanel
2. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
3. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” ― Abraham Lincoln
4. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
5. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
6. “The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes on living a great life.
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these empowering collaboration quotes on teamwork & success.
7. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
8. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “There are many aspects to success; material wealth is only one component. …But success also includes good health, energy and enthusiasm for life, fulfilling relationships, creative freedom, emotional and psychological stability, a sense of well-being, and peace of mind.” ― Deepak Chopra
10. “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.” ― Albert Einstein
Also, check out these motivational sales quotes for landing your next big sale.
Don’t forget to also check out these achievement quotes to motivate you for massive success.
11. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ” ― Oprah Winfrey
12. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” ― Vince Lombardi
13. “Don’t aim at success. The more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one’s surrender to a person other than oneself. Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge. Then you will live to see that in the long-run — in the long-run, I say! — success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think about it.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to check out our collection of words of wisdom to bring out the best in you.
14. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” ― Oprah Winfrey
15. “To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived — this is to have succeeded.” ― Bessie Anderson Stanley
We hope you enjoyed some our favorite quotes on success!
What success quotes would you add to the list?
May 5, 2019 10:01 PM EST