Enjoy this celebration of beautiful people on the inside with these beautiful soul quotes!
Having a beautiful soul doesn’t mean you are ugly on the outside, but being beautiful on the inside is much more important than your outward appearance.
There may not be an official definition of a “beautiful soul,” but it can be summed up as someone who is kind, caring, giving and makes others feel safe, important, and at peace.
Hopefully, everyone has experienced people with beautiful souls in their lives, as those people leave a positive and lasting impact on your life.
A person with a beautiful soul can be a family member, a church member, a teacher, or just a stranger, but regardless of who they are, you won’t forget them.
Take a look at these beautiful soul quotes to remind yourself how important it is to be a kind and caring person.
Beautiful Soul Quotes From People With Beautiful Souls
Many famous people throughout history have beautiful souls, from Jesus to Martin Luther King Jr and many more.
1. “Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” — Mother Teresa
3. “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.” — Jesus Christ
4. “You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.” — Rosa Parks
5. “It is in your hands to make a better world for all who live in it.” — Nelson Mandela
6. “I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” — Abraham Lincoln
7. “Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.” — Corrie Ten Boom
8. “Missionaries are very human folks, just doing what they are asked. Simply a bunch of nobodies trying to exalt Somebody.” — Jim Elliot
9. “All around you are people whose lives are filled with trouble and sorrow, and they need your compassion and encouragement.” — Billy Graham
10. “I don’t want to have lived in vain like most people. I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met.” — Anne Frank
Beautiful Soul Quotes About Family Members That Have Impacted A Life
Check out these quotes describing family members that have left a lasting impression on people.
11. “My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully.” — Chris Brown
12. “My sister has been there for me through everything.” — Brad Goreski
13. “The most important influence in my childhood was my father.” — Deforest Kelley
14. “My sisters and mom raised me to respect women and open doors for them.” — Milo Ventimiglia
15. “Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I’ve always looked up to.” — Mike Krzyzewski
16. “Giving back is really important. My mother always instilled in me that you have to help others.” — Vick Hope
17. “One of the things I always admired about my brother was his genuine desire to help others in need.” — Cody Walker
18. “My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength, and a passion that I wish could be bottled.” — Carly Fiorina
19. “It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.” — Dawn French
20. “I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.” — Ronaldinho
Beautiful Soul Quotes About Making a Difference and Impacting Lives
Check out these inspiring quotes about making a difference in the world.
21. “Whatever I want to do, I want to make a difference.” — Madelyn Cline
22. “Never doubt that one person can make a difference.” — Ingrid Newkirk
23. “Make a difference about something other than yourselves.” — Toni Morrison
24. “What I like to do is try to make a difference with the work I do.” — David Bowie
25. “Each one of us can make a difference. Together we make change.” — Barbara Mikulski
26. “Make a difference today for someone who’s fighting for their tomorrow.” — Jim Kelly
27. “Everything that I do is with a purpose and intent of wanting to make a difference.” — Katrina Adams
28. “Regardless of whatever I do, I know what my purpose is: to make a difference in people’s lives.” — Tim Tebow
29. “Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count.” — Stella McCartney
30. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” — Bryant H. McGill
Beautiful Soul Quotes On Helping Others
As seen in the quotes below, a beautiful soul is always ready to help others.
31. “I will take any opportunity to help others.” — Andy Cole
32. “I’ll do whatever it takes to go out and help others.” — Dakota Meyer
33. “I think it’s important, as a human being, to help others.” — Jason Derulo
34. “Help others achieve their dreams, and you will achieve yours.” — Les Brown
35. “Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” — Taylor Swift
36. “For me, it has always been about using my platform to help others.” — Bobby Bones
37. “Be kind and help others. Let the ones you love know you love them.” — Kyle Carpenter
38. “We have a responsibility to help those around us and help others in need.” — Virginia Williams
39. “Whatever God would want me to do… love each other and help others. I want to add, not take away.” — Donna Douglas
40. “The more you see, the more you know, the more you feel like you can help others, and the more you feel like you can help the team win.” — Rudy Gobert
Beautiful Soul Quotes About Being Kind to Others
One of the most important characteristics of a Beautiful Soul is kindness, as seen in the quotes below.
41. “The impact of kindness cannot be understated.” — Cynthia Germanotta
42. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” — The 14th Dalai Lama
43. “The end result of kindness is that it draws people to you.” — Anita Roddick
44. “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” — Publilius Syrus
45. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference.” — Barbara De Angelis
46. “Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.” — Ron Hall
47. “Deliberately seek opportunities for kindness, sympathy, and patience.” — Evelyn Underhill
48. “We can all fight against loneliness by engaging in random acts of kindness.” — Gail Honeyman
49. “Kindness makes a fellow feel good whether it’s being done to him or by him.” — Frank A. Clark
50. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
How Can I be Someone With a Beautiful Soul?
If you want to be a person with a beautiful soul, then you’ll need to be willing to put others above yourself.
That doesn’t mean that you don’t value yourself and make time for yourself; in fact, to be a beautiful soul, you need to appreciate yourself and be confident.
Those traits allow you to take an interest in others and to care for and love them while building them up to be the best version of themselves.
Please share these beautiful soul quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about beautiful souls in the comment section below.