If you’re tired of letting life happen to you, these manifestation quotes will help.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that we have little control over our own lives. When this happens we just allow life to happen to us. We stay stuck in places that we don’t want to be.
But, that’s not how life has to go. You can choose your thoughts. And, the law of attraction says that what you think about is what you are going manifest, or attract, into your life. So, if you think about positive things that you want to happen in your life, you are going to cause those things to come into existence.
Manifestation quotes about taking action
1. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
2. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
3. “It’s our intention. Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” – Jim Carrey
4. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
5. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
6. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
7. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Also check out these wellness quotes that can help you achieve a better life.
Manifestation quotes about the power of your thoughts
8. “A person is what he or she thinks about all day long.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
10. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” – Lisa Nichols
11. “Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is.” – Abraham Hicks
12. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” – Gandhi
13. “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” – Sonia Ricotti
14. “Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts.” – Benjamin Disraeli
15. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
16. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” – Benjamin Disraeli
17. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
18. “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are conscious of it or not.” – Gary Zukav
19. “To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
Attraction and manifestation quotes
20. “Your mind is a powerful magnet that will attract to you the things you identify yourself with. If you have sad thoughts, you will attract tragedies. If you are a good man, you will attract the company of good people.” – Alfredo Karras
21. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” – Catherine Ponder
22. “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” – John Holland
23. “That which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.” – Abraham Hicks
24. “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good vibes.
25. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
26. “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” – Sonia Ricotti
27. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” – Maya Angelou
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Maya Angelou quotes celebrating success, love & life.
Manifestation quotes about controlling your future
28. “Nothing external to me has any power over me.” – Walt Whitman
29. “A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses.” – James Allen
30. “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” – David McKay
31. “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” – Dr. Denis Waitley
32. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
33. “Whatever you create in your life you must first create in your imagination.” – Tycho Photiou
34. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
35. “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” – Jack Canfield
36. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
37. “Life out your imagination, not your history.” – Stephen Covey
38. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life” – Tony Robbins
You might also like these insightful Mastery quotes by Robert Greene that inspire creativity towards success.
More manifestation quotes
39. “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you are right.” – Henry Ford
40. “Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” – John Assaraf
41. “Our thoughts, our feelings, our dreams, our ideas are physical in the universe. That if we dream something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards realization that we can put into the universe.” – Will Smith
42. “Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so.” – Shakespeare
43. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
44. “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” – Constance Arnold
45. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
46. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Genevieve Behrend
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Secret quotes to help you manifest your dreams.
47. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
48. “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
49. “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” – Rhona Byrne
50. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles Hammel
What are you going to think about?
Whether you believe in the law of attraction or not, there’s no denying that our thoughts are powerful. If you are always thinking about the negative things in your life, it’s going to be difficult to make any positive changes.
But if you choose to think about the things that you want to happen in your life and focus on them, you will start to find opportunities to go after those things.
So, what are you going to focus on and think about? What do you want to happen in your future? Who do you want to be? Think about those things and eventually you’ll notice that you’re working towards them and making progress. Your thoughts are powerful.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these manifestation quotes and sayings? Do you have any other inspiring quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
May 8, 2020 7:30 AM EST