If you’re tired of letting life happen to you, these manifestation quotes will help.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that we have little control over our own lives.
When this happens we just allow life to happen to us.
We stay stuck in places that we don’t want to be.
But, that’s not how life has to go.
You can choose your thoughts.
And, the law of attraction says that what you think about is what you are going manifest, or attract, into your life.
So, if you think about positive things that you want to happen in your life, you are going to cause those things to come into existence.
Manifestation quotes about taking action
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
2. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” – Lisa Nichols
3. “A person is what he or she thinks about all day long.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
5. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
6. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
7. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Also, check out these wellness quotes that can help you achieve a better life.
Manifestation quotes about the power of your thoughts
8. “It’s our intention. Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” – Jim Carrey
9. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
10. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
11. “Choose your thoughts carefully. You are a masterpiece of your life.” – Rhonda Byrne
12. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” – Gandhi
13. “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” – Sonia Ricotti
14. “Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts.” – Benjamin Disraeli
15. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
16. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” – Benjamin Disraeli
17. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
18. “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are conscious of it or not.” – Gary Zukav
19. “To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
Attraction and manifestation quotes
20. “Your mind is a powerful magnet that will attract to you the things you identify yourself with. If you have sad thoughts, you will attract tragedies. If you are a good man, you will attract the company of good people.” – Alfredo Karras
21. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” – Catherine Ponder
22. “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” – John Holland
23. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
24. “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good vibes.
25. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
26. “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” – Sonia Ricotti
27. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” – Maya Angelou
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Maya Angelou quotes celebrating success, love & life.
Manifestation quotes about controlling your future
28. “Nothing external to me has any power over me.” – Walt Whitman
29. “A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses.” – James Allen
30. “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” – David McKay
31. “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” – Dr. Denis Waitley
32. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
33. “Whatever you create in your life you must first create in your imagination.” – Tycho Photiou
34. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
35. “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” – Jack Canfield
36. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
37. “Life out your imagination, not your history.” – Stephen Covey
38. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life” – Tony Robbins
You might also like these insightful Mastery quotes by Robert Greene that inspire creativity towards success.
Manifestation quotes to inspire you on your journey
39. “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you are right.” – Henry Ford
40. “Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” – John Assaraf
41. “Our thoughts, our feelings, our dreams, our ideas are physical in the universe. That if we dream something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards realization that we can put into the universe.” – Will Smith
42. “Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so.” – Shakespeare
43. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
44. “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” – Constance Arnold
45. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
46. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Genevieve Behrend
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Secret quotes to help you manifest your dreams.
47. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
48. “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
49. “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” – Rhona Byrne
50. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles Hammel
More manifestation quotes
51. “Beautify your thoughts. Thoughts are the headwaters of action, life and manifestation.” – David Wolfe
52. “Thought is the fountain of action, life and manifestation; make the fountain pure, and all will be pure.” – James Allen
53. “Know your magic, trust your magic, use your magic and know that you are a manifestation of life’s magic.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
54. “The cool thing about the universe is that it can format itself into tiny little manifestations that are not entirely aware of all aspects of life.” – Frederick Lenz
55. “Whatever you accomplish in life is a manifestation not as much of what you do, as of what you believe you deserve.” – Les Brown
56. “Manner is personality—the outward manifestation of one’s innate character and attitude toward life.” – Emily Post
57. “Every moment is the manifestation of the whole. Life itself is, therefore, nothing but the continuous moment of the whole, and everybody is living the continuous moment of the whole.” – Yamada Koun
58. “Life is either a reproducible, almost commonplace manifestation of matter, given certain conditions, or a miracle. Too many steps are involved to allow for something in between.” – Christian de Duve
59. “Whatever you put attention to will start manifesting in your life. Intention, attention, manifestation; that is how the universe works.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
60. “Jesus is the true manifestation of God, and He is manifested to be the regenerating power of a divine life.” – Horace Bushnell
61. “Fully inhale your dream and completely exhale manifestation of it.” – TF Hodge
62. “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” – Richard Bach
64. “We become what we think about. Energy flows where attention goes.” – Rhonda Byrne
65. “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” – Stephen Richards
Manifestation quotes by Abraham Hicks
66. “Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is.” — Abraham Hicks
67. “The entire universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.” — Abraham Hicks
68. “You’re not manifesting, you’re creating the environment that allows the manifestation.” — Abraham Hicks
69. “That which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.” — Abraham Hicks
70. “Never mind what is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire.” — Abraham Hicks
71. “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.” — Abraham Hicks
72. “Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you’re appreciating, you are planning… What are you planning?” — Abraham Hicks
73. “Your work is to create the feeling in yourself even before you have the marriage, even before you have the money, even before you have the thing, even before you have the property.” — Abraham Hicks
74. “Upon waking, let your first thought be ‘thank you.’ A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.” — Abraham Hicks
75. “When something really really really matters to you, let it go! say to the universe: ‘You know what I want. Give it to me in the path of least resistance. Give it to me the easiest way possible. Give it to me in any way I can get it.’” — Abraham Hicks
Manifestation Quotes about Putting it into Practice
76. “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” – Rhonda Byrne
77. “Stop waiting for somebody to elevate your game. You are already equipped with everything you need to manifest your own greatness.” – Germany Kent
78. “The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.” – Jack Canfield
79. “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
80. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” – Rhonda Byrne
81. “Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art, and you can change your life anytime that you’re not enjoying the dream.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
82. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
83. “By choosing your thoughts, and by selecting which emotional currents you will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your light. You determine the effects that you will have upon others and the nature of the experiences of your life.” – Gary Zukav
84. “All life is a manifestation of the spirit, the manifestation of love.” – Morihei Ueshiba
85. “Manifestation is directed by the multiple levels of consciousness, including the subconsciousness, unconsciousness and the collective consciousness.” – Russel Anthony Gibbs
Manifestation Quotes about achieving success in life
86. “The movie in your mind can become the reality of your life. Be careful to create in your mind the movie that you really want.” – Remez Sasson
87. “As you start enjoying the essence of your desire, and not needing the manifestation of it, you become the owner of it, so to speak, without the complication of the details of manifestation.” – Abraham Hicks
88. “Your job is a manifestation of your spirit in the physical world. You can pretend that this is not the case, basically ignore it, or you can consciously claim it. You get to choose.” – Ric Giardina
89. “Creativity is the state of consciousness in which you enter into the treasury of your innermost being and bring the beauty into manifestation.” – Torkom Saraydarian
90. “Practicing daily mindset journaling brings progression, and progression brings the manifestation!” – Jaclyn Johnston
91. “Like in nature, I like things which are based on a few simple principles, even though their manifestation can be very rich.” – Fabiola Gianotti
92. “When your primary function is to be happy, then whatever comes to you is irrelevant. Happiness is your true manifestation.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
93. “Sometimes, if you are nervous, it could actually turn out to be a manifestation of your exhaustion. The point is that any setback is bad, but if you see it from a perspective, you’ll recover.” – Viswanathan Anand
94. “See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come.” – Robert Collier
95. “Expectation is a powerful attractive force. Expect the things you want, and don’t expect the things you don’t want.” – Rhonda Byrne
Manifestation Quotes To Help You Establish Your Goals
96. “Mantra can be defined as the science of vibration in mind, matter, energy, and consciousness to bring beauty into the manifestation.” ― Amit Ray
97. “Our everyday life is the manifestation of the same riot where we started and ended yesterday.” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
98. “Art is the manifestation for the purpose of creation.” ― Alan Maiccon
99. “The weight of your revelation is directly proportional to…the weight of your manifestation.” ― Dr Paul Gitwaza
100. “Knowing what you know about your life, it must be your purpose to visualize and act towards the desires, more than to search and expect to manifest them into reality.” ― Anand Patwa
101. “Everything you perceive, externally, is the manifestation of some internal part of you. If it was not, it would not be present in your perceived reality.” ― Tony Warrick
102. “The Larger A Purpose, The Bigger The Manifestation.” ― Sunday Adelaja
103. “Manifestation without action is only a wish.” ― Nanette Mathews
104. “You must have a vision before you can manifest – anything.” ― Germany Kent
105. “Dreams are the manifestations of activities of mankind on a daily basis. They are vibrations happening inside everyone.” ― Neeraj Singhvi
What are you going to think about?
Whether you believe in the law of attraction or not, there’s no denying that our thoughts are powerful.
If you are always thinking about the negative things in your life, it’s going to be difficult to make any positive changes.
But if you choose to think about the things that you want to happen in your life and focus on them, you will start to find opportunities to go after those things.
So, what are you going to focus on and think about?
What do you want to happen in your future?
Who do you want to be?
Think about those things and eventually you’ll notice that you’re working towards them and making progress.
Your thoughts are powerful.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these manifestation quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other inspiring quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 7, 2022 5:00 AM EST