Sometimes our best ideas and thoughts come when we are free thinking and dreaming. Limiting ourselves doesn’t allow room for creativity. Let these catchy quotes stick in your brain for their cleverness and creative spin.
Catchy Quotes About Creativity
Catchy quotes! Quick! Move fast! In a world where our attention span can be so fragile, if a quote isn’t catchy…it has no impact.
Catchy quotes can be quirky little reminders of how unique and rare we are. When we realize that, our creativity can flow. Being creative is a muscle that is strengthened with freedom, choice, confidence and even failure! Some of society’s most influential people have been creative beyond measure! Let’s see what they had to say!
For more inspiration, don’t forget to also read our collection of magical quotes that will spark your creativity.
Here are …
Catchy Thinking Outside the Box Quotes
1. “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.” – Erich Fromm
2. “If you’re having difficulty coming up with new ideas, then slow down. For me, slowing down has been a tremendous source of creativity. It has allowed me to open up – to know that there’s life under the earth and that I have to let it come through me in a new way.” – Natalie Goldberg
3. “Learn your techniques well and be prepared to let them go when you touch the human soul.” – Carl Jung
4. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
5. “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
6. “Creativity exists in the present moment. You can’t find it anywhere else.” – Natalie Goldberg
7. “The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.” – Sir William Bragg
8. “Let me fall. Let me climb. There’s a moment where fear and dream must collide.” – Josh Groban and Cirque du Soleil
9. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
10. “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem
11. “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.” – Jim Rohn
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
14. I discovered that searching can be as interesting as finding. – Paulo Coelho
Don’t forget to also read these quotes about innovation.
Other catchy quotes to inspire and motivate you
15. “Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.” – Lakshmi Mittal
16. “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo.” – Bob Iger
17. “Measure twice; cut once.” – Harrison Ford
18. “The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammed Ali
19. “Think before you speak. Read before you think.” – Fran Lebowitz
20. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Tony Robbins
21. “The mind is what it thinks. To make it true, think true.” – Nisargadatta Maharaj
22. “A genius is the one most like himself.” – Thelonious Monk
23. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
24. “The greatest of faults… is to be conscious of none.” – Thomas Carlyle
25. “A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.” – William James
Want more catchy quotes?
Share your thoughts below and we will share them with the world!
Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!
September 28, 2020 6:00 AM EST