Sometimes our best ideas and thoughts come when we are free-thinking and dreaming.
Limiting ourselves doesn’t allow room for creativity.
Let these catchy quotes stick in your brain for their cleverness and creative spin.
Catchy Quotes About Creativity
Catchy quotes! Quick!
In a world where our attention span can be so fragile, if a quote isn’t catchy…it has no impact.
Catchy quotes can be quirky little reminders of how unique and rare we are.
When we realize that, our creativity can flow.
Being creative is a muscle that is strengthened with freedom, choice, confidence and even failure!
Some of society’s most influential people have been creative beyond measure!
Let’s see what they had to say!
For more inspiration, don’t forget to also read our collection of magical quotes that will spark your creativity.
Here are …
Catchy Thinking Outside the Box Quotes
1. “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.” – Erich Fromm
2. “I don’t think outside the box I think of what I can do with the box.” ― Henri Matisse
3. “It’s easier to think outside the box if you don’t draw one around yourself.” ― Jason Kravitz
4. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
5. “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo.” – Bob Iger
6. “Measure twice; cut once.” – Harrison Ford
7. “Creativity exists in the present moment. You can’t find it anywhere else.” – Natalie Goldberg
8. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
9. “I discovered that searching can be as interesting as finding.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “The greatest of faults… is to be conscious of none.” – Thomas Carlyle
Don’t forget to also read these quotes about innovation.
Other catchy quotes to inspire and motivate you
11. “Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.” – Lakshmi Mittal
12. “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
13. “The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.” – Sir William Bragg
14. “Let me fall. Let me climb. There’s a moment where fear and dream must collide.” – Josh Groban and Cirque du Soleil
15. “The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “Think before you speak. Read before you think.” – Fran Lebowitz
17. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Tony Robbins
18. “The mind is what it thinks. To make it true, think true.” – Nisargadatta Maharaj
19. “A genius is the one most like himself.” – Thelonious Monk
20. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
21. “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem
23. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
25. “A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.” – William James
Catchy quotes to live by
26. “If you’re having difficulty coming up with new ideas, then slow down. For me, slowing down has been a tremendous source of creativity. It has allowed me to open up – to know that there’s life under the earth and that I have to let it come through me in a new way.” – Natalie Goldberg
27. “Learn your techniques well and be prepared to let them go when you touch the human soul.” – Carl Jung
29. “You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.” ―
30. “Thinking outside of the box allows you to get rewards outside of your reach.” ―
31. “Many a time, for thinking outside the box. We need to look within.” ―
32. “More important than having the Courage of your Convictions is to possess the courage to question your convictions. This is a great source of freedom. There is no ‘box to think outside of’ with true freedom.” ―
33. “They say some people think outside the box. I can’t even find the damn box. This has really hurt my ability to create long-term positive relationships and my general relations with other sapient creatures but it does have its advantages.” ―
34. “Wise people said think outside the box. Then your first step should be: don’t make your own boxes.” ― Antonious Rinaldi
35. “The best way to get people to think outside the box is not to create the box in the first place.” ― Martin Cooper
Catchy Quotes To Get You Working On Your Goals
36. “Think not long, but do; do not long, but think.” ― Confucius
37. “Measure results, not hours.” ― Emma Thompson
38. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
39. “The longer the meeting, the less is accomplished.” ― Tim Cook
40. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.” ― Joan Crawford
41. “There is nothing wrong with complaining about work; but do the work first, and then the complaints will be all the more worthy to be heeded.” ― Socrates
42. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” ― Henry Ford
43. “One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.” ― George Carlin
44. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.” ― Euripides
45. “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.” ― Boy Zone
Want more catchy quotes?
Share your thoughts below and we will share them with the world!
Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!
August 29, 2022 5:00 AM EST