The rap game is full of many unique players, and Chance the Rapper is a standout for his originality and positive energy.
Want to learn more about the incredible man behind the powerful words?
Then check out these amazing Chance the Rapper quotes and lyrics!
Chancelor Johnathan Bennett, known to the world as simply Chance the Rapper, is an American rapper, singer, actor, and philanthropist.
He is known for his award-winning mixtape, Coloring Book, and hit songs like Chain Smoker and No Problem.
Born on April 16, 1993, in Chicago, Illinois, Bennett developed a passion for rapping at a young age.
He began rapping in sixth grade and started gaining recognition in 2013 when he released his second mixtape, Acid Rap.
In May 2016, he released his third mixtape, Coloring Book, which received many positive reviews and won him three Grammy Awards.
Known for his versatile and uplifting music with gospel influences, Bennet is definitely not your ordinary rapper.
His lyrics usually have references to Christian theology and he often incorporates choirs into his music.
In high school, some of Bennet’s teachers ridiculed his aspirations to become a musician.
Like most successful people, he did not let that stop him from pursuing his dream.
He was able to channel his Everyday Power to become a successful rapper.
In this respect, here are some uplifting Chance the Rapper quotes and lyrics to inspire you (and here is our compilation of best rap lyrics of all time.)
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Inspirational Chance the Rapper quotes and lyrics
1. “I can’t gain anything off of anyone else not succeeding.” – Chance The Rapper
You will also enjoy our article on Juice WRLD quotes.
2. “Chance the Rapper’ is many things. I’m constantly evolving.” – Chance The Rapper
You will also enjoy our article on J. Cole quotes.
3. “Both of my parents graduated from high school, both attended college, both have government jobs now. They’ve always been very adamant about me finishing high school and finishing college.” – Chance The Rapper
You will also enjoy our article on Mac Miller quotes.
4. “I don’t make songs for free, I make ’em for freedom
Don’t believe in kings, believe in the Kingdom” – Chance the Rapper, Freedom
5. “Some people are so poor, all they have is money.” – Chance the Rapper
6. “I want to be more involved outside just my community of Chicago.” – Chance The Rapper
7. “God is better than the world’s best day,
God is better than the best day that the world has to offer.” — Chance The Rapper
8. “In what I’ve seen happen so far, the good usually wins. That’s why I’m not afraid of a Trump presidency.”— Chance The Rapper
9. “I’m at war with my wrongs.”— Chance The Rapper
10. “The people’s champ must be everything the people can’t be.” – Chance The Rapper
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Doja Cat quotes from the American rapper.
Chance the Rapper quotes to inspire confidence
11. “Everybody’s somebody’s everything. I know you right. Nobody’s nothing. That’s right.” – Chance The Rapper
12. “In the real world, we just people with ideas.” – Chance The Rapper
13. “When you make stuff from the ‘you’ point of view, you really can’t go wrong.” – Chance The Rapper
14. “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”— Chance The Rapper
15. “Even then, it was still kind of—I was in sixth grade. I was always saying I was going to become a rapper.” — Chance The Rapper
16. “There’s nothing like the feeling of screaming your story to people.” — Chance The Rapper
17. “What’s wrong with me is what is right with me I am madly, insanely, in jealously in perfect love!” — Chance The Rapper
18. “I know somebody, somebody loves my ass,
’cause they help me beat my demon’s ass.”— Chance The Rapper
19. “When did you start to forget how to fly?”— Chance The Rapper
20. “This my part, nobody else speak. This little light of mine, Glory be to God, yeah. I’mma make sure that they go where they can’t go, if they don’t wanna ride, I’mma still give ’em rain coats.”— Chance The Rapper
Also check out these NBA YoungBoy quotes and lyrics that will motivate you to hustle.
Inspirational Chance the Rapper quotes on life, love and happiness
21. “Depending on the story that you’re telling, you can be relatable to everybody or nobody. I try and tell everybody’s story.” – Chance The Rapper
22. “I always thought about how it would affect my future family. But I’m definitely more awake and understanding of the world and its functions now that I am a father.” – Chance The Rapper
23. “What’s better than followers, is actually falling in love.” – Chance the Rapper
24. “My dream girl’s behind me, feel like I’m James Early.
The type of worship make Jesus come back a day early.”— Chance The Rapper
25. “When the only time he loves me is naked in my dreams.”— Chance The Rapper
26. “I’ve never met Eminem; you don’t meet Eminem. He has his own secret service.”– Chance the Rapper
27. “Make new words for love and old uses for Kodaks.” — Chance the Rapper
Don’t forget to also read these song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
Chance the Rapper quotes about music and success
28. “For me, performing is the biggest part of being a rapper. There’s nothing like the feeling of screaming your story to people.” – Chance The Rapper
29. “Fame or perceived success – it all comes from group think.” – Chance The Rapper
30. “Music can kind of make you one-dimensional. People see what’s on the surface and what you rap about, and they make their decision on who you are from there.” – Chance the Rapper
31. “My favorite artist in the world is Michael Jackson, and he revolutionized the music video aspect of music.” – Chance the Rapper
32. “I make my money off of touring and merchandise. And I’m lucky I have really loyal fans that understand how it works and support.” – Chance The Rapper
33. “Mixtapes have always been a guerrilla-style means of moving music.” – Chance The Rapper
34. “There’s not really a responsibility at all to tell people of your accomplishments, but I think in Kanye’s situation, it’s Kanye West.” — Chance the Rapper
35. “I’d say it’s very forward. Everything you write as an artist is about your legacy and your catalog, and how you would look in a museum.” — Chance the Rapper
36. “I made the decision that I was going to make rap music in, like, fourth grade, so it’s been something I was saying for a long time.”-– Chance the Rapper
37. “I think even before I knew I wanted to be a rapper, I wanted to be an entertainer. I was really into Michael Jackson as a kid.”– Chance the Rapper
38. “Kanye took me from a kid who listened to music to a kid who lived music.”– Chance the Rapper
39. “If one more label try to stop me
It’s gon’ be some dreadhead niggas in ya lobby.” —Chance The Rapper
Don’t forget to also read these rap quotes and lyrics about life, love and success.
Chance the Rapper quotes to inspire and motivate you
40. “I’m a good man, and I’m gonna become a better man.” — Chance the Rapper
41. “The problem is that my generation was pacified into believing that racism existed only in our history books.” – Chance The Rapper
42. “Sometimes the truth don’t rhyme. Sometimes the lies get millions of views.” — Chance The Rapper
43. “I feel like LeBron James is an amazing basketball player, but he’s also a community person.”– Chance the Rapper
44. “Down here it’s easier to find a gun than it is to find a fucking parking spot.— Chance The Rapper
45. “I’ve never met Eminem; you don’t meet Eminem. He has his own secret service.”– Chance the Rapper
46. “Me and my girl plan to stay to the end/Hope there never come a day where we be better as friends.” — Chance the Rapper
47. “I don’t really have control over my direct impression on people anymore. I used to be the person putting my CD in people’s hands. But I’m kind of a mainstream artist now. Not by choice.” — Chance the Rapper
48. “People always tell me I’m the complete opposite of Chief Keef and act like I’m supposed to stop him from making his music. But I like Chief Keef, so it’s always super awkward. I just make music I like.” — Chance the Rapper
49. “Don’t make the music that they like. Make them like the music that you make. It wouldn’t be cool if you were just making it so that they fuck with it. What’s the point?” — Chance the Rapper
50. “One of my favorite, if not my favorite artists, definitely my favorite composer, is Kirk Franklin.” — Chance the Rapper
Other inspirational Chance the Rapper quotes
51. “I think that’s always the goal of art, is to make people ask themselves questions.” — Chance the Rapper
52. “I don’t necessarily think, as a person of influence, that it’s always my job to influence people regarding my opinion.” — Chance the Rapper
53. “I’m still a very frugal person. But everything that does get spent is a reinvestment into my own music.” — Chance the Rapper
54. “They don’t give nothing away. You gotta fight for your way.” — Chance the Rapper
55. “I write a lot. There’re always just different things I’m thinking about. Like, it’s getting warm outside right now, so I’m thinking about the summer and what comes with that and everything.” — Chance the Rapper
56. “Clean up the streets so my daughter could have somewhere to play.” — Chance the Rapper
57. “There are cases where you can say a lot more in a hook than you can by making things more complex in a verse.” — Chance the Rapper
58. “I know for a fact that we’re not pushed or promoted to speak about God with fervor.” — Chance the Rapper
59. “I didn’t know love until I had my daughter. I didn’t know its bounds.” — Chance the Rapper
60. “We only know what we know until someone knows better.” — Chance the Rapper
61. “Something I try to instill in others is to just be a good person. It’s a decision you make a million times a day. But if you just keep trying, good stuff comes to you in an ordained way.” — Chance the Rapper
62. “You gotta try and flip stuff. Everything you get, you can turn into something else.” — Chance the Rapper
63. “I still think that God means everything to everyone, whether they understand it or not or can see for themselves.” — Chance the Rapper
64. “Sometimes the truth doesn’t rhyme. Sometimes the lies get millions of views.” — Chance the Rapper
65. “Anything is respectable in its own realm.” — Chance the Rapper
You might also like these inspirational AZ quotes from his song lyrics.
More Chance the Rapper quotes
66. “I’m lucky to be in a space where I’ve been accepted for who I am and celebrated for who I am.” – Chance The Rapper
67. “I always wanted to be more of a person that people enjoy. Somebody that will make you laugh. I’m talking about just my personality, not necessarily how my music sounds.” – Chance The Rapper
68. “I just need to take better care of myself. I try to push it as far as I can.” – Chance The Rapper
69. “I want to travel overseas and help out people all over the world.” – Chance The Rapper
70. “There is a multitude of experiences that make up the black experience.” – Chance The Rapper
71. “My grandmother is a huge part of my life. She’s just a great woman: a woman of the church.” – Chance The Rapper
72. “I think, as a black man, I have a responsibility to have knowledge and have an opinion.” – Chance The Rapper
73. “If you can give away free music, you can give away free electricity, free water. Those tiny jabs at a larger infrastructure are what make revolutions.” – Chance The Rapper
Which Chance the Rapper quotes and lyrics were your favorites?
Chance the Rapper’s music is thoughtful, intelligent, versatile and encouraging.
He uses his musical talent and broad platform to uplift people and further conversations on issues that affect society.
Despite being ridiculed by some of his high school teachers, Chance the Rapper still managed to rise to the top of his game.
Hopefully, these Chance the Rapper quotes have motivated you to be the best you can be.
Did you enjoy these Chance the Rapper quotes and lyrics?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
September 28, 2021 6:00 AM EST