Our latest collection of never give up quotes that will help you keep going until you hit your goldmine
Life is a demanding journey.
More often than not, it demands an effort that seems to exceed our abilities.
Let us know which of these never give quotes resonated with you the most in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these never give up quotes?
Without caring about our weaknesses and how we feel, life places what seem like insurmountable obstacles in our path to success.
But life rewards those who are willing to keep pushing themselves regardless of what limits are presented to them.
So no matter how many times you fall and how exhausted you might feel, let these quotes:
- inspire you to keep going on the path that leads you where you always wanted to go
- help you handle challenges from a new perspective
- remind you that you can achieve your dreams
Remember that anything worthwhile takes time and requires some serious energy, dedication, and sacrifice.
As long as you’re alive, you have more power than you could ever imagine.
So you have no justifiable reason to give up.
People might try to talk you out of pursuing your goals and dreams.
They’ll tell you what you’re trying to accomplish is out of your reach.
But you know that you have a higher purpose.
You know your potential and the great things you are capable of.
So use the naysayers as your inspiration and keep pushing ahead.
To keep you motivated, here are some inspirational, wise, and positive don’t give up quotes, never give up sayings, and never give up proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Also, remember to read our collection of pain quotes that will remind you how strong and powerful you are.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Motivating quotes about never giving up
1. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ―Vince Lombardi
2. “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
3. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ―Winston Churchill
4. “You just never give up. You do a task to the best of your abilities and beyond.” – Debbie Reynolds
5. “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” ― Roy T. Bennett
6. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”– Dale Carnegie
7. “Never give up on the fight until you win the belt.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
8. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
9. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
10. “Those who win never quit; those who quit never win.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Don’t forget to also read these inspiring finish strong quotes to help you go the distance.
Positive giving up quotes to motivate
11. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ―Nelson Mandela
12. “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” – Wilma Mankiller
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Secret quotes to help you manifest your dreams.
13. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ―Harriet Beecher Stowe
14. “If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.” ― Roy T. Bennett
15. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”– Albert Einstein
16. “No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them.” ― Maeve Greyson
17. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
18. “You should never give up your inner self.” – Clint Eastwood
19. “Struggle for your art. Die for your art. But you can never give up on your art!” ― Avijeet Das
20. “Never give up your desire to be what you want to be. Stay focused, persistent and relentless.” ― Debasish Mridha MD
Also, read these resilience quotes to remind you of your strength?
Quotes about never giving up and staying strong
21. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”―Thomas Edison
22. “There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.” – Hope Hicks
23. “How long should you try? Until.” ―Jim Rohn
24. “If you never give up, you’ll be successful.” – Dan O’Brien
25. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of dark quotes that will motivate you to keep going and encourage you that things will be OK.
26. “When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.”– Winston Churchill
27. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
28. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” —Newt Gingrich
29. “You never fall until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
30. “Let them ridicule you, laugh at you, hurt you & ignore you but never let them stop you.” ― Apoorve Dubey
Also, check out these wrestling quotes that will inspire you to never give up.
Inspiring never give up quotes
31. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ―Confucius
32. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
33. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
34. “Never give up. Laugh a lot. Be good to others.” – James Dashner
35. “The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focused on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.” ― Dr. Roopleen
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of consistency quotes to inspire long term thinking.
36. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”– Samuel Beckett
37. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” –
38. “Make it a quest to never give up even when the dots seem as if they are difficult to connect.” ― Charlena Jackson
39. “A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
40. “Try, try, try, and keep trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything.” – W. Clement Stone
Motivational never give up quotes
41. “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” ―Babe Ruth
42. “Sometimes you may feel like you are just about to realize your goal only to fall short. That is no reason to quit. Defeat happens only to those who refuse to try again.” – Nick Vujicic
43. “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” ―Jesse Jackson
44. “Never give up if it is something that you really want.” – Debbie Millman
45. “Perhaps you are just close to what you have been waiting for all along and ideas start formulating in your mind and advising you to “give up”. Tell them “not me”.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
46. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”– Confucius
47. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
48. “Failure does not occur until I quit trying.” – Creed McGregor
49. “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” – Abraham Lincoln
50. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” ― Germany Kent
You might also like these Colin Powell quotes that will inspire and motivate you to work hard for your dreams.
Quotes about never giving up
51. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
52. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas Edison
53. “Never give up on yourself, even if others start giving up on you.” ― Dr. Prem Jagyasi
54. “Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.” – Unknown
55. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
56. “But, through all those challenges, it never occurred to me to quit; just the opposite. Catherine Pulsifer.”― Avijeet Das
57. “Never mind, you know the word must; with that word one does many things.” ― Alexandre Dumas
58. “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
59. “The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.” ― Mr Never Give Up
60. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
More quotes about not giving up
61. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”– Conrad Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of moving quotes about the power of a new environment.
62. “You know that if you want to become a master, you have to spend hours every day working on the same movements.” ― Dr Prem Jagyasi
63. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” – Napoleon Hill
64. “Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.” – Sidney Sheldo
65. “Tenacity is strength in adversity.” ― Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
66. “You can cry again or You can try again. Choice is yours.”― Soham Mondal
67. “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.” ― Mohsin Jameel
68. “Never give in or give up, but do grow up!”― Debasish Mridha
69. “Too late. It was all too late. But she went on, determined as ever and always trying to catch up.”― Alan Bennett
70. “Once bitten, twice alert.. Don’t shy away.” ― Tapan Ghosh
Never give up quotes to make you strong
71. “Those who win never give up; those who give up never win.”― Roy T. Bennett
72. “You can only find strength, if you dare conquer the situation.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
73. “Great struggles make for great stories.”― Sanober Khan
74. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
75. “Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D Larson
76. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
77. “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” – Gordon B. Hinkley
78. “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of keep pushing quotes about moving forward.
79. “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” – Nicole Kidman
80. “Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.”– Jerry Rice
81. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
82. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
83. “There are times to stay put and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.” – Lemony Snicket
84. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Joseph Kennedy
85. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.” – Unknown
Have you seen these perseverance quotes that will inspire you to achieve the impossible?
Never give up quotes to elevate your perspective
86. “You have to have the fight to win to win the fight.”― G Swiss
87. “Kiss your scars. Fall in love with them. They ought to serve as life-affirming reminders—a lingering trace of hope. The only reason we have these scars is because we survived and are still here.”― Kamand Kojouri
88. “There’s always a way, so I always try!”― Khaled Ibrahim
89. “You can’t stop Greatness; you can only try to delay it. And when you try to delay it, it just gets Greater because it gains new strength.”― Tiffany Winfree
90. “If you’re going to give up after few attempts, bear it in mind that your struggles are going to be wasted.”― Israelmore Ayivor
91. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”― Maya Angelou
92. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.”― Germany Kent
93. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” –Confucius
94. “Champions don’t give up; they get up!”― Sanjo Jendayi
95. “If “plan A” didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.”—Unknown
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these achievement quotes to motivate you for massive success.
Never give up quotes to remind you how strong you are
96. “You are planting seeds now and one day when you least expect those flowers will bloom. Trust the process.”― Germany Kent
97. “God sees in you what you can’t see in yourself. Remember to keep the faith and never give up!”― Prophetess Dina Rolle
98. “The lights that show me the way maybe so simple, but for me they’re enough to reach my way, to find the right path, I won’t give up until my last breath.”― Nourhan Mamdouh
99. “Toss me like a dough and watch me RISE!”― Chinonye J. Chidolue
100. “Dreams are achieved by blood, sweat, tears, and an iron-will!”― Avijeet Das
101. “Be so focused on believing that you can that it doesn’t matter if anyone says you can’t.”― Chris Burkmenn
102. “Progressing at a snail’s pace is still progress, and slow progress is better than no progress. Never be stagnant, and never give up.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
103. “Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
104. “Never give up on things you’ve always dreamed of. Your dreams will become reality by your dedication and hard work.”― Hopal Green
105. “In moments of doubt, close your eyes and imagine your body a year from now if you didn’t give in. Stay Strong.”—Unknown
Other inspirational never give up quotes
106. “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” – Paulo Coelho
107. “Anyone can start something. No one quits right before the prize. The middle sets people apart.” – Johnny Uzan
108. “Never let anyone else tell you what is possible.” – Shane Parrish
109. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
110. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banksy
111. “You must take action. You must do the impossible. Because giving up can never ever be an option.” – Greta Thunberg
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Greta Thunberg quotes on climate change and more.
112. “Everything comes in its own time. Everything comes when you are ripe. Everything comes when you deserve it – this is my experience.” – Osho
113. “No matter how small the step, forward is forward.” – Mel Robbins
114. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
115. “When you least expect it, a breakthrough happens. Keep pressing!” – Tony A. Gaskins Jr
Have you seen these powerful hustle quotes about doing your best?
Never give up quotes to keep you moving forward
116. “Never, never, never give up.” — Winston Churchill
117. “I am a fighter. I never give up.” — Caster Semenya
118. “Never give up on your dreams, no matter how painful and difficult your journey is.” — Lisa
119. “Never give up. Never give in. Never become hostile… Hate is too big a burden to bear.” — John Lewis
120. “Never stop, never give up, never stop giving yourself the self-confidence you need to be a champion.” — Diego Sanchez
121. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
122. “My mom has always been my support system. She taught me to never give up and to keep pursuing my passions no matter what.” — Mandy Moore
123. “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.” — Nathan Chen
124. “Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams. Follow them, never give up, that’s the most important thing. If you believe you can get there, then one day you will.” — Joao Moutinho
125. “Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds.” — Marta
Never give up quotes on reasons to keep soldiering on
126. “Never give up… No one knows what’s going to happen next.” – L. Frank Baum
127. “You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.” – Jay Samit
128. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
129. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” – Roopleen
130. “You can’t become a decent horseman until you fall off and get up again, a good number of times. There’s life in a nutshell.” – Bear Grylls
131. “I never made it to the school choir because the music teacher didn’t like my voice. I was pretty sad. But he was probably right; I did have a voice a bit like a goat, but my dad told me to never give up and to keep going, and it’s paid off.” – Shakira
132. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up” – Nelson Mandela
133. “Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When “I” is replaced by “We”, illness becomes wellness.” – Shannon L. Alder
134. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!” – Richard E. Grant
135. “The reason I never give up hope is because everything is so basically hopeless.” – Anne Lamott
Never Give Up Quotes To Motivate You When Life Gets Hard
136. “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.” ― Roy T. Bennett
137. “It’s okay to doubt yourself, it’s okay to feel down; just never give up.” — Aaron Patzer
138. “Never give up. It’s never over until it’s over.” — Ben Stokes
139. “I always try to do my best. Sometimes is that enough to get a good result, sometimes not, but I never give up, and I never will.” — Edin Dzeko
140. “Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and never stop learning.” ― Roy Bennett
142. “Don’t just manage; go extra mile and win your race. Never give up the fight. You will win.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
143. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” — Mandy Hale
144. “Perseverance is the key to success. Never give up and keep making efforts. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” — Invajy
145. “What you perceive as a failure today may actually be a crucial step towards the success you seek. Never give up.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
146. “Strong people never doubt their capabilities. They struggle hard but never give up the chase to achieve their dreams!” ― Avijeet Das
Which of these never give up quotes was your favorite?
There are many situations throughout life when you’ll feel like you’re going to surrender.
Life throws many challenges our way.
Many times we give up just as we are on the verge of success.
When you feel like surrendering, remember that the good things in life take time and sacrifice.
Remind yourself of your potential and the great things you can accomplish.
Hopefully, these quotes about not giving up have motivated you to keep going until you hit your goldmine.
Did you enjoy these never give up quotes and sayings?
Which of these never giving-up quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
December 1, 2022 2:00 AM EST