Finding classy woman quotes can be a daunting task for some.
If you are one of them, this article will be more than helpful.
In addition to our expansive list of classy woman quotes, we have also discussed some of the key aspects associated with this term.
You might also like these related articles:
What is Meant by the term Classy Woman?
The concept of a classy woman refers to timeless elegance, which embodies a set of behaviors and qualities.
The key features of such a woman include:
A classy woman isn’t defined by her material possessions like wardrobe and accessories.
On the contrary, she is known for traits like:
- Inner strength
Timeless Style and Cultivated Manners
A classy woman is well aware of the true value of politeness, courtesy, and consideration.
Furthermore, true class always stays in fashion, allowing a classy woman to deal with fashion timelessly.
On the contrary, she avoids adopting ever-changing fashion and goes with one that has stood the test of time.
This renders her a reason to make a statement.
Dignity and Self-Respect
A classy woman is known for her dignity and self-respect.
She respects both the boundaries of her own and those of others.
She is also known for her unwavering self-confidence, giving her a powerful sense of dignity.
A classy woman understands her true worth and does not require any kind of validation from people around her.
Love for Knowledge
A classy woman values knowledge and pursues it through every possible means.
For instance, she gains knowledge through sources like:
- Formal education
- Life experiences
She always seeks opportunities to grow and excel by obtaining the required knowledge.
Grace and Resilience
Since life isn’t always the same, a classy woman stays calm and shows patience during hard times.
On the contrary, she faces the challenges with grace and resilience.
Also, a classy woman doesn’t take pressure but shows composed behavior under adverse situations.
Humility and Gratitude
Humility and gratitude are a few of the most prominent aspects of a classy woman.
She remains grounded even after her accomplishments.
According to her, humility is among the greatest virtues of a person’s life.
Empowering and Supportive
A classy woman never feels threatened by the accomplishments of other people.
On the contrary, she tends to be supportive and allows others to stay motivated.
She also helps others to celebrate their achievements and encourages them to live their dreams.
Top 10 Classy Woman Quotes
Enter the world of elegance and grace with our top 10 classy woman quotes.
1. “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” — Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
2. “It is better to be looked over than overlooked.” — Mae West
3. “A sensible woman can never be happy with a fool.” — George Washington
4. “Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci
5. “There are few women whose charm survives their beauty.” — Francois de la Rochefoucauld
6. “Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes’; we have standards.” — Marilyn Monroe
7. “Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.” — Coco Chanel
8. “A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart.” — Henry Fielding
9. “She’s an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.” — Nicole Lyons
10. “Being jealous of a beautiful woman is not going to make you more beautiful.” — Zsa Zsa Gabor
Classy Woman Quotes From Actresses & Singers
Here is our curated collection of quotes from actresses and singers who have not only graced the stages and screens but have also exhibited grace in their public lives.
11. “Women are the real architects of society.” — Cher
12. “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” — Audrey Hepburn
13. “There’s nothing wrong with a woman being comfortable and confident.” — Selena Gomez
14. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” — Madonna
15. “Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady.” — Marilyn Monroe
16. “I know who I am. I am not perfect. I am not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them.” — Mary J. Blige
17. “I’m not a risk taker. I don’t do plunging necklines or really short skirts. I try to stay as classy as possible and provide a little mystery.” — Kristen Bell
18. “You create beauty with your attitude, you make an impression with your behavior, you make statements with your elegance & scream out with your actions.” — Sophia Elemara
19. “You know, people want to honor me, and on the one hand, I just don’t want to be a poster child; but on the other, I want to do something classy and great, something where the residuals will go to the cause.” — Carly Simon
20. “There are so many pressures that are put upon young women. Whatever we can do to alleviate that and help women feel beautiful about who we are inside, which is the only beauty there truly is, is so nice. Let’s get down and dirty. Let’s be a real girl.” — Drew Barrymore
Classy Women Quotes On Elegance, Confidence, & Empowerment
Let’s explore inspiring quotes from classy women, embracing elegance, confidence, and empowerment.
21. “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” — Coco Chanel
22. “Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to be you.” — Topaz
23. “A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.” — Oscar Wilde
24. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
25. “I want to make photographs of very elegant women taking the lipstick off their teeth.” — Cecil Beaton
26. “The only real elegance is in mind; If you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it.” — Diana Vreeland
27. “Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth.” — Shannon L. Alder
28. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” — Melinda Gates
29. “One wants to be very something, very great, very heroic; or if not that, then at least very stylish and very fashionable.” — Harriett Beecher Stowe
30. “Just so you know, you can be a boss type of lady, confident, classy, and compassionate towards others all at the same time.” — Germany Kent
Classy Woman Quotes On Feminine Outlook
Embrace the allure of femininity with our collection of classy woman quotes that beautifully define feminine perspectives on classy women.
31. “A guy wants a classy girl who is smart and has goals – someone that he wouldn’t be afraid to bring home to his parents.” — Victoria Justice
32. “There is also more to a woman than simply being labeled as ‘elegant’. Let elegance be one of the many good qualities you possess.” — Eunice Long
33. “I always dreamt of the day I would have enough closets – big ones. Some people dream of having a big swimming pool, with me, it’s closeted.” — Audrey Hepburn
34. “As a woman, you need to be impeccably dressed at all times. This is because style goes way beyond the aesthetic appeal–it is also about intellectualization.” — Penny Schultz
35. “I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language. I stay in the game to fight it.” — Coco Chanel
36. “Being elegant and looking expensive is a matter of three things: confidence, good taste, and a bit of mystery. Not about money; you don’t need to have any designer clothes to be elegant.” — Amy Cuddy
37. “It’s not vanity to feel you have a right to be beautiful. Women are taught to feel we’re not good enough and that we must live up to someone else’s standards. But my aim is to cherish myself as I am.” — Elle Macpherson
38. “Elegance is personal, and it’s based upon your goals and needs. Only you can know what choices you need to make to find your elegance, and those choices will change with time and circumstance.” — Heather Hansen
39. “Even during the hardest economic times, my mother made sure that my sister and I had four things that she believed were essential to our later success; good shoes, a firm quality mattress, a top pediatrician, and a therapist.” — Harriet Goldhor Lerner
40. “I always thought that people told you that you’re beautiful–that this was a title tat was bestowed upon you. I think that it’s time to take this power into our own hands and to say, ‘You know what, I’m beautiful. I just am. And that’s my light. I’m just a beautiful woman.” — Margaret Cho
More Classy Woman Quotes
Here are some more classy women quotes on elegance, confidence, empowerment, and fashion. Read them and enjoy!
41. “No elegant woman follows fashion slavishly.” — Christian Dior
42. “A woman can be overdressed but never over elegant.” — Coco Chanel
43. “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are.” — Gianni Versace
44. “Elegance is a statement, an attitude. Elegant women are women of character with confidence.” — Elie Saab
45. “Develop enough courage so that you can stand up for yourself and then stand up for somebody else.” — Maya Angelou
46. “It all begins by embracing and developing the inner self because true elegance starts from within.” — Eunice Long
47. “Even the wisest woman you talk to is ignorant of something you may know, but an elegant woman never forgets her elegance.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
48. “It’s a sort of bloom on a woman. If you have it, you don’t need to have anything else; and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t much matter what else you have.” — J.M. Barrie
49. “The elegance is as physical as a moral quality that has nothing common with the clothing. You can see a countrywoman more elegant than one so-called elegant woman.” — Karl Lagerfeld
50. “We can win life’s trials without losing ourselves. And we don’t need to put on earrings or lipstick to prove it. You can win your battles without losing your own personal elegance, whatever that means to you.” — Heather Hansen
Which of these Classy Woman Quotes is your Favorite?
A classy woman doesn’t express her superficial attributes or material possessions.
This is what most of our classy woman quotes talk about.
We have divided these quotes into their relevant sections.
Hence, you won’t face trouble when it comes to finding a classy woman quote that inspires you the most.
If you have already found one, just share it with us.
For this purpose, you can let us know via the comments section.
We would love to hear from you.