Whether it’s a chance encounter, a stroke of good fortune, or simply being grateful for what we have, these lucky quotes remind us of the blessings in our lives.
We have gathered a list of worthy quotes to share via social media platforms.
In addition, we have tried to define a lucky person and how one can become lucky.
If interested, please continue reading!
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
Who is a Lucky Person
A lucky person is one who enjoys a good life, as only good things happen to him/her.
Even if such a person doesn’t put in the necessary effort, he/she still enjoys the benefits of hard work.
A lucky person is always at the right place at the right time.
This allows a lucky individual to attract positive opportunities.
On the contrary, luck can be subjective to a variety of factors.
Some of these include:
The criteria for being a lucky person could vary depending on the circumstances of a particular individual.
Is it Possible to Become Lucky?
Yes, to some extent, it is possible to change one’s luck.
This is so, as luck isn’t just a matter of chance.
On the contrary, it is influenced by a variety of aspects.
So, if you stay positive and accept new opportunities with open arms, you can expect positive outcomes.
Besides, taking calculated risks is another way to become lucky.
By putting in all your efforts and energy, it is possible to achieve your goals.
It increases the chances of being in the right place at the right time.
Apart from this, you need to find the support of positive people.
As a result, you could feel motivated and grab the opportunities that come your way.
Advantages of Being Lucky
Discussed below are the most prominent benefits of being lucky:
- Increased opportunities
- Increased success
- Improved relationships
- Better health
Lucky people are likely to get more opportunities.
During most instances, they are in the right spot at the right time.
They come across people that are beneficial to them.
Lucky individuals are in a position to achieve their goals.
This is so, as they are capable of attracting the best possible opportunities around them.
As a result, they grow at a fast pace.
Since lucky people are more successful, they can have better relationships.
It works, as lucky people attract people with a positive attitude.
This can lead to a stronger connection with others.
According to various research suggestions, good luck casts a positive impact on our health.
Hence, lucky people enjoy better health.
Top 10 Lucky Quotes
Here are the top lucky quotes by famous people around the world.
1. “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” — Tennessee Williams
Check out these quotes from A Streetcar Named Desire.
2. “One lucky shot deserves another.” — Shaquille O’Neal
3. “I am lucky to do what I do and enjoy life.” — Boban Marjanovic
4. “Life goes on if you’re one of the lucky ones.” — Judy Blume
5. “If your mom is still around, you’re so lucky.” — M. J. Rose
6. “I’m lucky I had some teachers who saw something in me.” — Ann Bancroft
7. “I feel lucky that I got to work with some of the big legends in town.” — Yvonne Strahovski
8. “Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky.” — Al Pacino
9. “Everybody tries to score a great goal, and I am lucky I have netted a few.” — Zlatan Ibrahimovic
10. “If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.” — Maya Angelou
Being Self Lucky Quotes
These quotes are about being self-lucky.
11. “I’ve been so lucky to work with such great people.” — Blake Lively
12. “I am lucky that my in-laws are incredibly special, and I love them dearly.” — Riya Sen
13. “I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.” — Audrey Hep
14. “I was a welder for about three or four months, and I was lucky enough to get out of it because there was a guy who wanted to support me and pay for my racing.” — Kevin Magnussen
15. “I’m lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much of the credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground.” — Lionel Messi
16. “I’ve been lucky to have a good support system – my family, friends, and colleagues to keep me grounded and humble and to keep working hard.” — Zack Steffen
17. “I’m so lucky to have such a great family. I respect them so much professionally, and they’ve been unconditionally supportive of the choices that I’ve made.” — Jack Huston
18. “I’m lucky to have a great support system in my friends and some of my family. If you have those people that you trust, go ahead and fall back into them and let them be your hammock and cocoon and let them embrace you.” — JoJo
19. “You’re the luckiest person in the entire world if you know what you really want to do, which I was lucky enough to know when I was very young.” — Andrew Lloyd Webber
20. “I was lucky – I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents’ garage when I was 20.” — Steve Jobs
Hopeful Lucky Quotes
The following lucky quotes are a source of hope to help you believe in luck.
21. “Overall, I think I’m just lucky, and I hope I continue to be lucky.” — Jeff Hardy
22. “Let no man be called happy before his death. Till then, he is not happy, only lucky.” — Solon
23. “The world is getting to be such a dangerous place, a man is lucky to get out of it alive.” — W. C. Fields
24. “If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.” — John Irving
25. “You’ve got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket – you might have caught a fish.” — Darrell Royal
26. “You gotta try your luck at least once a day because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.” — Jimmy Dean
27. “Life is hard, but there are moments, sometimes hours – and, if you’re really lucky, full days – where everything feels just right.” — Andy Grammer
28. “For years, kids have been asking me what’s the greatest superpower. I always say luck. If you’re lucky, everything works. I’ve been lucky.” — Stan Lee
29. “Sharks are beautiful animals, and if you’re lucky enough to see lots of them, that means that you’re in a healthy ocean. You should be afraid if you are in the ocean and don’t see sharks.” — Sylvia Earle
30. “The chances of each of us coming into existence are infinitesimally small, and even though we shall all die someday, we should count ourselves fantastically lucky to get our decades in the sun.” — Richard Dawkins
Lucky Quotes On Wisdom
Here are lucky quotes related to wisdom. Let’s read and enjoy!
31. “A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.” — Stanley Weiser
32. “You achieve because you’re lucky to work with people who are very talented.” — Ben Gazzara
33. “Nobody gets lucky all the time. Nobody can win all the time. Nobody’s a robot. Nobody’s perfect.” — Johnny Weir
34. “It is rare to find a business partner who is selfless. If you are lucky, it happens once in a lifetime.” — Michael Eisner
35. “I consider myself extremely lucky to have worked with so many great collaborators in my lifetime.” — Trey Anastasio
36. “Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you’re unlucky. It all weighs out in the end. That is my experience, at least.” — Toto Wolff
37. “My dad said to me growing up: ‘When all is said and done, if you can count all your true friends on the one hand, you’re a lucky man.” — Josh Charles
38. “Social media has given us this idea that we should all have a posse of friends when in reality, if we have one or two really good friends, we are lucky.” — Brene Brown
39. “Some people are born good-looking. Some have the gift of gab. And some are lucky enough to be born smarter than the rest of us. Whether we like it or not, Mother Nature does not dole these characteristics out evenly.” — Simon Sinek
40. “Life is fragile: it thrives only in a narrow range of temperatures between freezing and boiling. How lucky that our planet is just the right distance from the sun: a little farther, and the death of the perpetual Antarctic winter – or worse – would prevail; a little closer, and the surface would truly fry anything that touched it.” — Leonard Susskind
Lucky Quotes On Luck, Success, and Aging
Here are some more inspirational and interesting quotes on luck, success, and aging.
41. “I didn’t get old on purpose; it just happened. If you’re lucky, it could happen to you.” — Andy Rooney
42. “If you’re lucky enough to do well, it’s your responsibility to send the elevator back down.” — Kevin Spacey
43. “Hey, I’m not rich, but I’m lucky. I get to do what I want to do. That’s not an easy thing to do in this country.” — Joey Diaz
44. “From my perspective, there’s no reason to be afraid of aging because if you age, you’re lucky! The alternative is death.” — Drew Barrymore
45. “You’ve come to know the fortunate and the inauspicious stars, but you don’t know whether you yourself are fortunate or lucky.” — Rumi
46. “You can win the lottery, but you need to buy the ticket first. And in life, you can get lucky, but you need to work hard and be ready first.” — Natalia Reyes
47. “I looked up to my parents because they were very successful in what they wanted to do. I was lucky; I didn’t have to look far for role models.” — Derek Jeter
48. “See, what you have to ask yourself is, what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?” — M. Night Shyamalan
49. “The thing we’re all looking for is happiness, and if we achieve just a modicum of that or even a little piece of serenity even for five minutes a day, we’re very lucky.” — Mel Gibson
50. “People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it.” — Frank Sinatra
Which One of these Lucky Quotes is your Favorite?
We hope you have liked our lucky quotes compilation.
The quotes listed in this collection are motivational and interesting.
Hence, you would love to share these lucky quotes with your friends and family.
On the other hand, if you have found a lucky quote that inspires you the most, just share it with us.
You can utilize our comments section for this purpose.
We are looking forward to your reply.