Anybody striving for perfection will enjoy these nobody is perfect quotes.
It is easy to get trapped in the quest for perfection, and many of us get caught in this trap.
Tell us your favorite nobody is perfect quote in the comment section below.
Is it true that nobody is perfect?
Artists have been inspired to make music, reminding audiences that nobody is perfect.
Musicians such as Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus), J. Cole, Jessie J, and Davina Michelle have all created songs inspired by the idea that nobody is perfect.
There is a difference between excellence and perfection.
Excellence is a level we can attain in pursuit of a passion.
Perfection is not something that we can achieve.
There are aspects of our lives that we aim to make perfect, including our:
- physical health
- mental health
We want to improve ourselves, and sometimes we can get caught up in an unattainable pursuit of perfection.
We might even believe our perceived limitations or imperfections impede our perfect scenario.
Here are some common ideas about perfection people might experience:
- People believe they would be happier if they looked better.
- People feel that if they were smarter, they would be more successful.
- People think having more money means they’d have better relationships.
What does it really mean to be perfect?
Our perceived limitations or imperfections make us unique.
We commonly believe that we can become perfect, fully functioning adults.
If we think about it, the perfect person has to maintain a perfect work-life balance, always know the right thing to say, never get upset, and never allow worries or self-conflicts to preoccupy their thoughts.
That type of ideal life is not attainable in the real world.
Check out our nobody is perfect quotes below for more fabulous content.
Short nobody is perfect quotes
It does not take many words to remind us that nobody is perfect.
1. “Seek to be whole, not perfect.” ― Oprah Winfrey
2. “Actually, nobody can be perfect.” ― Kumar Sangakkara
3. “Nobody is perfect, but life is about choices.” ― LL Cool J
4. “Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.” ― Salvador Dali
5. “Perfection is impossible; just strive to do your best.” ― Angela Watson
6. “No one is perfect; that’s why pencils have erasers.” ― Wolfgang Riebe
7. “We’re all made to make mistakes; nobody’s perfect.” ― Corey Feldman
8. “Nobody’s perfect, but all of us can be better than we are.” ― Jackie Stewart
9. “I don’t take gifts from perfect strangers, but then, nobody is perfect.” ― Zsa Zsa Gabor
10. “Flawed and fabulous because perfect doesn’t exist and normal is boring.” ― Alex Meredith
Nobody is perfect quotes and sayings
Some insightful quotes that remind us that our flaws make us unique.
11. “Love yourself. Nobody’s perfect.” ― Keke Palmer
12. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.” ― Ralph Marston
13. “Everybody’s got regrets. Everybody’s made mistakes. Nobody’s perfect.” ― Josh Duhamel
14. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” ― Joyce Meyer
15. “Nobody’s perfect, but at the same time, I always try to learn from my mistakes.” ― Nick Carter
16. “Nobody is perfect. And if you think they are, you’re sadly mistaken.” ― Jonathan Rhys Meyers
17. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi
18. “I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving.” ― John Green
19. “No one’s walking around here perfect. Everyone’s gonna make mistakes. That’s part of how you learn.” ― Jay-Z
20. “Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.” ― Jeannette Walls
Nobody is perfect quotes
Perfection is a state of mind. We all make mistakes and grow from them.
21. “Everybody makes mistakes. It is important to learn from your mistakes and correct them.” ― Kumar Sangakkara
22. “Remember this: No one is looking at your imperfections; they’re all too busy worrying about their own.” ― Isaac Mizrahi
23. “Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.” ― Juice Wrld
24. “Nobody is perfect, so get over the fear of being or doing everything perfectly. Besides, perfect is boring.” ― Jillian Michaels
25. “Stop hating on yourself for not being perfect. If God wanted perfection, He would have made you an angel.” ― Yasmin Mogahed
26. “We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we’re all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.” ― Johnny Depp
27. “They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they’d make up their minds.” ― Winston Churchill
28. “Anybody who doesn’t at least have some rough edges is being unreal—they’re bullshitting themselves, and they’re bullshitting you too.” ― Oli Anderson
29. “We are not perfect human beings, nor do we have to pretend to be, but it is necessary for us to be the best version of ourselves we can be.” ― Satsuki Shibuy
30. “No one is perfect, no one is flawless, and loving someone means admitting they have faults. It means loving them, not in spite of those flaws, but because of them.” ― Shaun David Hutchinson
No one is perfect quotes
Giving people grace or room to correct mistakes is always a good idea, especially since none of us are perfect.
31. “Give people, including yourself, clear permission to make mistakes and to fix the problems.” ― Price Pritchett
32. “Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn’t mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their life.” ― Nitya Prakash
33. “Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they are bad people. It just means they are human.” ― Nitya Prakash
34. “Since nobody’s perfect, mistakes should be allowed. Cover-ups shouldn’t. Cover-ups create twice the trouble.” ― Price Pritchett
35. “Nobody’s perfect, so give yourself credit for everything you’re doing right and be kind to yourself when you struggle.” ― Lori Deschene
36. “People are good or half good or a quarter good, and it changes all the time- but even on the best day, nobody’s perfect.” ― Colum McCann
37. “Nobody was perfect. Not even close. And everybody had wrinkles from smiling and squinting and craning their necks.” — Katherine Center
38. “Creativity is often blocked by trying to be perfect. Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” ― Tony Robbins
39. “Your imperfections make you beautiful. It’s those things you find you don’t like that someone else finds very special and very unique about you.” ― Keke Palmer
40. “Nobody’s perfect. Everyone slides here and there, and they have their ups and downs. When they are down, that is not the time to step all over them.” ― Neal Schon
No man is perfect quotes
In the entirety of humankind, we all make mistakes.
41. “There’s no such thing as perfect people.” ― Natalie Grant
42. “Imperfections are the ingredients that make our lives delicious.” — Anonymous
43. “Imperfections are everywhere; the universe is imperfectly perfect.” — Anonymous
44. “We are born with imperfections to remind us there is always room to keep striving forward; there is always room to grow.” — Anonymous
45. “The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” ― Anna Quindlen
46.“There’s no such thing as a perfect life. So come as you are, broken and scarred. Lift up your heart and be amazed and be changed by a perfect God.” ― Natalie Grant
47. “When you finally accept that it’s OK not to have answers, and it’s OK not to be perfect, you realize that feeling confused is a normal part of what it is to be a human being.” ― Winona Ryder
48. “I mean, come on, nobody is perfect. Not you, not your mom, even the people on TV—nobody is perfect, and there’s always something that nobody likes, but you know, you just accept that.” ― Keke Palmer
49. “Everybody has marks on their bodies from years of living- a trail of life left on them. Evidence of all the adventures and sleepless nights and practical jokes and heartbreaks that had made them who they are.” ― Katherine Center
50. “The highlights you see on social media is not real life. Everyone you know faces their own challenges and struggles. Nobody’s life is perfect, so it’s pointless to compare or judge. Instead, be kind to yourself and others as often as you can.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
You are as perfect as you need to be
We are always going to experience new challenges and have to make adjustments to our lives.
Sometimes it can take a lifetime of experience to realize that nobody is perfect, and even if we could be perfect, it does not guarantee we will live a fulfilled life.
It is important to remember that love has nothing to do with perfection.
Love is not subject to perfection; any perceived idea of perfection is subject to love.
We can share that love with others and create loving bonds when we love ourselves.
Loving ourselves means not pursuing impossible tasks.
For some people, it takes a lot of inner work and self-reflection to realize that perfection is not attainable.
Of course, we can still be our best.
Pursuing excellence is something everyone can work towards achieving.
Please, be sure to tell us your favorite quote in the comments below.