Here is our latest collection of inspirational quotes for kids about peer pressure, fitting in and standing out!
Now more than ever, kids are faced with peer pressure, media influences and bad information from all angles. As Emerson said, ‘one of the biggest achievements we can have in life is to be who we really are.’
Here are some amazing inspirational quotes for kids about peer pressure, being yourself and standing out from the crowd.
As an educator, this topic is dear to my heart and I look forward to hearing from you about it. Don’t forget to also check out our compilation of inspirational teenager quotes that will brighten your day.
Inspirational Quotes for Kids about Peer Pressure and Decisions
1. “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
2. “What kind of peer pressure you receive says a lot about your peer group.”
3. “Peer pressure is pressure you put on yourself to fit in!” – Jeff Moore
4. “The ugly reality is that peer pressure reaches its greatest intensity at just the age when kids tend to be most insensitive and cruel.” –Walt Mueller
5. “There’s one advantage to being 102. There’s no peer pressure.” – Dennis Wolfberg
6. “Not all peer pressure is bad. If you have peers who are pushing you to go further in life and believe in your dreams. Man, you got it made!” – Jeff Moore
7. “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” – Alexander Hamilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Alexander Hamilton quotes that remain true today.
8. “You would have no peer pressure if you cared less about the opinions of others.” – Jeff Moore
9. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out.” –Dr. Seuss
10. “Take your self, your self-respect, and self-image to a point where people won’t even ask you to do low-level stuff.”
11. “Be true to who you are and proud of who you’re becoming. I never met a critic who was doing better than me.” – Jeff Moore
12. “The more you give into peer pressure, the more people will ask you to do what they want to do. The less you give into it, the less they will ask you.”
13. “People either inspire you or they drain you, choose wisely.”
Also read these inspirational teen quotes on life, love, and being yourself.
Want more inspirational quotes for kids?
Send us your favorites and we will share them with the world.