Our latest collection of journey quotes inspire you as you work towards your goals and dreams.
These journey quotes collection will help you stay focused on your path to greatness.
Everyone wants to be great.
But just like most good things, greatness does not come easy.
To be great, you have no choice but to step out of your comfort zone.
You have to set goals and stick to them.
Besides, you have to strive to be better every day.
Being great takes time, it’s not a single step but a whole journey filled with different obstacles and opportunities.
To attain ultimate greatness and achieve all your goals, you have to overcome the obstacles one at a time and take advantage of the opportunities that come your way.
In order for you to succeed, it’s crucial that you stay focused on your journey to greatness by sticking to the goals you set.
One way to remain motivated on your path to greatness is by reading what successful people have to say about the road to success.
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, motivating, and thoughtful journey quotes, journey sayings, and journey proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
We also have a collection of meaningful quotes to help you stay on your path.
Be sure to read that as well.
Journey Quotes For Your Path To Greatness
1. ”Don’t be discouraged if the people around you don’t see what you see in your dream. Most great people were doubted in the beginning of their journey to greatness.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
3. ”The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
4. ”Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”- Arthur Ashe
5. ”Your journey has molded you for the greater good.” – Asha Tyson
6. ”If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t walk run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. ”The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. ”If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”—Thomas J. Watson
9. ”You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” – Les Brown
10. ”People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.” —Edmund Hillary
Also check out these insightful planning quotes that will inspire you to take control of your life.
Journey quotes to inspire you on your path to success
11. ”If a person has any greatness in oneself, it comes to light, not in one flamboyant hour, but in the ledger of one’s daily work.” –Beryl Markham, West with the Night
12. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.”― Erol Ozan
13. ”Beware of those who criticize you when you deserve some praise for an achievement, for it is they who secretly desire to be worshiped.” ― Suzy Kassem
14. ”Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
15. ”Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.” –Henry Ward Beecher
16. ”The ultimate is not to win, but to reach within the depths of your capabilities and to compete against yourself.” – Billy Mills
17. ”Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. ”True greatness is the most ready to recognize and most willing to obey those simple outward laws which have been sanctioned by the experience of mankind.” – Froude
19. ”All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
20. “It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way!” ― Penelope Riley
Inspirational journey quotes to help you reach your goals
21. ”Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
22. ”Remember why you started.” – Anonymous
23. ”We all have things we must do that we don’t really care to do and things we must do that we don’t mind doing, then there’s the goofing off.” – Mi Oon
24. ”A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”- John A. Shedd
25. ”Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” –Steve Jobs
26. ”If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
27. ”You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.” – J.K. Rowling
28. ”Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible —the foundation for all success in life” –Tony Robbins
29. ”The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
30. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
You might also like these deep quotes will change how you see the world.
Journey quotes to help you stay focused on your path to greatness
31. ”Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Alva Edison
32. ”We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.” – Samuel Smiles
33. ”I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
34. ”Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
35. ”When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
36. ”Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
37. ”Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
38. ”If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
39. ”When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts.” – Bo Bennett
40. ”Success is the fruit of concentration.” – Navjot Singh Sidhu
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of quotes about new beginnings and starting fresh.
Other journey quotes to inspire and teach
41. The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started. – T. S. Eliot
42. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
43. ”Those who are successful overcome their fears and take action. Those who aren’t submit to their fears and live with regrets.” – Jay-Z
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out our collection of running quotes to motivate you to stay active.
44. ”Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
45. ”I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams
46. ”I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
47. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Ray Kroc
48. ”Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
49. “Find the journey’s end in every step.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. ”Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” – Nelson Mandela
Don’t forget to also read these road quotes to contemplate on your journey.
More journey quotes and sayings
51. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
52. “On your journey, don’t forget to smell the flowers. Take time out to notice that you’re alive. You can only live in one day.” – Ray Fearon
53. “It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve.” – Mo Farah
54. “See, life is a journey and every chapter is very interesting.” – Zeenat Aman
55. “The journey of life is never complete without a friend to share the memories.” – Unknown
56. “Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.” – Tim Cook
57. “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.” – Samuel Smiles
58. “Winning and losing isn’t everything; sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome.” – Alex Morgan
59. “Always the journey, never the destination.” – Simon Rattle
60. “Life is a journey that has a lot different paths, but any path you choose use it as your destiny.” – Unknown
Journey Quotes that will Guide You to Your Destination
61. “On this journey of life, spirituality is the very sand upon which we travel.” – Robert W. Chism
62. “Life is a journey, isn’t it? Despite the occasional despair.” – Ralph G. McFadden
63. “You must travel your own journey at your own pace; do not rush the process. . . or assume that you have to accept someone else’s choices for your life.” – Thomas L. Jackson Ph.D
64. “A journey is a journey. Nothing dictates that first you have to climb a mountain and then explore a forest.” – Davide Lo Vetere
65. “Roads easily traveled offer no travail and, therefore, no sense of achievement, because anything easily attained offers little value in return.” – Joseph M. Marshall III
66. “The hero’s journey is not a summit to reach, but a summit that, when you reach it, shows you new summits in front of you waiting to be conquered.” – Victor Hugo Manzanilla
67. “I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan.” – Vivian Jokotade
68. “The journey to prosperity will be a long one, but so worth it!” – Ben Gillison
69. “This thing we call life is not a destination with an end but a path down which we continue to journey as long as we can breath. Life is to be lived not squandered or to give away waiting for the end to close upon us.” – Byron Pulsifer
70. “What you learn in tough times can be used in many ways to bless your personal life journey.” – Scott Gordon
Journey Quotes To Help You Overcome Life’s Challenges.
71. “Previous journeys in search of treasure have taught me that a zigzag strategy is the best way to get ahead.” ― Tahir Shah
72. “Put in the work, conquer your fears, and take on any challenge. The journey starts with one step and a belief in yourself.” ― Narghiza Ergashova
73. “The journey always goes, but it isn’t easy. It is always wrapped up with struggles and surprises.” ― Nasir Ali
74. “We never know the journey another person has walked, so be kind to everyone.” ― Lynette Mather
75. “Yoga is a lifelong journey to discover yourself and your inner beauty.” ― Debasish Mridha
76. “God wouldn’t have put you on this journey if He wasn’t sure it was your journey.” ― Grace L. Schwarz
77. “Success is a journey, learning is a journey but happiness is a destination. Make sure you get there. Prioritize your journey to happiness.” ― Lynn Ujiagbe
78. “Journey towards our goals should be celebrated unconditionally.” ― Purvi Raniga
79. “When patience is the only option, then the journey should be joyful.” ― Santosh Kumar
80. “Your journey is in your own hands and the choices you will make over the course of your life will shape your destiny in the future” ― Nozer Kanga
Which of these journey quotes was your favorite?
Despite there being a greatness that lies within each one of us, to be great, we have to decide to succeed and take the necessary steps.
Every successful person who has undergone the journey to greatness knows that success is not a matter of luck but a conscious decision.
So make the decision today and be ready for the journey.
Hopefully, these journey quotes will inspire and motivate you to stay focused on your goals and dreams no matter what.
Did you enjoy these journey quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.
September 22, 2022 1:05 AM EST