Rock Star Quotes for Music Lovers
January 10, 2023 6:59 AM EST
If you are looking for the best rock star quotes, you are in the right place.
We have collected some interesting and share-worthy rock star quotes for you.
Music lovers enjoy reading these quotes, which are a source of inspiration for them.
You might enjoy these related articles:
Rock stars have a great following, and people want to know about them.
Quotes provide a lot of information about these rock stars.
So, we have compiled a good selection of rock star quotes for you.
But before heading to The Rock star quotes section, let’s see the characteristics of a rock star.
Characteristics of a rock star
A rock star has many unique characteristics. The most prominent ones are:
- Great skills in playing music
- True music lover
- Great performer
- Variety of music
Great skills in playing music
A rock star is a true legend.
Rock stars have unique and great skills in playing musical instruments.
They have a special talent or skill that makes them unique and different from other ordinary musicians.
Rock stars can play instruments like guitar, piano, drum, etc.
They are skillful in playing different instruments, and people enjoy their performance.
True music lover
A rock star is a true music lover.
He doesn’t consider music just a profession but his passion.
Rock stars love and respect music.
He knows the value and significance of the music.
The rock star starts his day and ends it with music that shows how much he is connected to it.
Rock stars cannot live without music because music runs in their blood.
A rock star is a great performer who keeps the show going.
The rock star engages the audience, and people enjoy coming to the show and watching the brilliant performances.
The audience becomes lost in the soulful performance of the rock star, and they enjoy it a lot.
Rock stars make an impact on people not only through music but also through great performances.
Variety of music
Rockstar provides a variety of music to the audience.
He can sing all types of music whether pop, classical, or others.
Real Rock stars can play all types of instruments and know all types of music.
The rock star is a master in every musical instrument and type of music and amazes his audience.
Top 10 rock star quotes
Here are our top 10 rock star quotes by some well-known people. So, read them and enjoy.
1. “I really want to be a rock star.” — Mario Batali
2. “I wanted to be a rock star.” — Craig Ferguson
3. “Being a rock star rocks.” — Machine Gun Kelly
4. “I think everybody wants to be a rock star.” — Anna Camp
5. “Rock stars are incredibly energizing to me.” — James Daly
6. “I’m not just a hip-hop artist; I feel like I’m a rock star.” — Future
7. “Growing up, I’ve always wanted to be a rock star.” — Courtney Hadwin
8. “When I was little kid, I used to want to be a rock star.” — Tommy Wiseau
9. “I think it would be really awesome to be a rock star.” — Alexander Ludwig
10. “I like to look cool and dress nice. Lil Uzi is a rock star. Just know that.” — Lil Uzi Vert
Funny rock star quotes
Following rock star quotes will spread a smile on your face.
11. “You can’t buy being a rock star.” — Travis Scott
12. “Am I a rock star? Yeah, I guess.” — Stephan Jenkins
13. “Every comic is really a frustrated rock star.” — Alex Borstein
14. “If I’d been a rock star, I’d probably now be dead.” — Rhys Ifans
15. “Even by rock star standards, I was pretty awful.” — Rod Stewart
16. “I try to be a better dad and husband than I do pretend rock star.” — Bo Bice
17. “Being a rock star was out of the question. I can’t sing.” — Linda Evangelista
18. “You gotta wear the right trousers if you’re gonna be a rock star.” — Chris Martin
19. “My grandma is kind of a rock star. She goes to France and all over.” — Brandon T. Jackson
20. “There’s no half-singing in the shower, you’re either a rock star or an opera diva.” — Josh Groban
Motivational rock star quotes
Being a rock star is a motivation for others. The following quotes can motivate you to achieve your goals.
21. “I know I’m a pop star. But sometime I’d like to be a rock star.” — James Blunt
22. “My job description is that I’m a rock star. And I’m good at it.” — Billie Joe Armstrong
23. “I wanted to be a rock star when I grew up, or at least a singer/songwriter.” — Katey Sagal
24. “Secretly, or maybe not so secretly, I’ve always wanted to be a rock star.” — Cobie Smulders
25. “I think a lot of people secretly wish they were a rock star, and I’m no exception.” — Cindy Crawford
26. “I don’t always feel fierce and fearless, but I do feel like I’m a rock star at being human.” — Tracee Ellis Ross
27. “Achilles was like a rock star of his day so it made sense to have Brad Pitt playing him.” — Wolfgang Petersen
28. “I’m the No. 1 living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix.” — Kanye West
29. “If anybody wants to be a rock star they’ve gotta try hard enough. They’re not gonna get it handed to them.” — Marilyn Manson
30. “I always wanted to be a rock star. That was my childhood dream. That’s what I told everybody I was going to be when I grew up.” — Chester Bennington
Informational rock star quotes
The following quotes are a great source of information about rock stars.
31. “If you act like a rock star, you will be treated like one.” — Marilyn Manson
32. “As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.” — Bano
33. “If you want to find somebody and you want to be married and you want to have children, don’t make it a rock star.” — Stevie Nicks
34. “If you’re listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you’re a bigger moron than they are.” — Alice Cooper
35. “You would think that a rock star being married to a super-model would be one of the greatest things in the world. It is.” — David Bowie
36. “You can’t just be a rock star by rehashing things you’ve seen or done before. Bring something new, which is what hip-hop does best.” — John Gourley
37. “Most youngsters are so well-connected with the rock music circle that they will know instantly if I attempt to imitate any rock star.” — Harshvardhan Rane
38. “The suit does not represent the businessman anymore. Nor does the loud shirt represent the rock star. The same man can now wear both.” — Donatella Versace
39. “You can’t trust politicians. It doesn’t matter who makes a political speech. It’s all lies – and it applies to any rock star who wants to make a political speech as well.” — Bob Geldof
40. “Queen songs are not about the life of a rock star – they tend to be about the lives of normal people, which is why I think the songs connect so much. We’re very lucky that they seemingly connect with every generation.” — Brian May
Rock star quotes about a rock star’s life
Rock stars lead a unique life and people are curious about it. So enjoy the following quotes.
41. “I’m a rock star because I couldn’t be a soccer star.” — Rod Stewart
42. “I grew up on Raffi. That was my first impression of what a rock star was.” — Jack Antonoff
43. “Ricky Nelson… I couldn’t believe it when he died. He was a great rock star.” — Dee Dee Ramone
44. “I’d love to play a rock star in a movie, but for now, I’m not performing in public.” — Elizabeth Berkley
45. “My son ain’t going to be miserable because he’s going to be the child of a rock star, the end.” — Noel Gallagher
46. “Now I realize that from ‘72 through to about ‘76, I was the ultimate rock star. I couldn’t have been more rock star.” — David Bowie
47. “Now I know what it’s like to be a rock star. No, I didn’t sleep with 5 groupies at once. But I was interviewed about 45 times in 5 days in 3 cities.” — Tony Visconti
48. “I understand the rock star deal having been one and still going out strapping my guitar on and performing. Now, I probably do 30 or 40 dates a year and I get to relive how I felt at 19 when I played in some really bad bands.” — David Cassidy
49. “I’m not a rock star. Sure I am, to a certain extent because of the situation, but when kids ask me how it feels to be a rock star, I say leave me alone, I’m not a rock star. I’m not in it for the fame, I’m in it because I like to play.” — Eddie Van Halen
50. “I wanted to be a rock star. I dreamed of it, and that’s all I dreamed of. To be more accurate, I wanted to be a pop star. This was in the late ‘80s. And mostly, I wanted to be the fifth member of Depeche Mode or Duran Duran.” — Eric Whitacre
Which rock star quote did you like the most?
All the above rock star quotes and sayings are interesting to read and share.
You can relate these quotes to your favorite rock stars.
So, which quote did you like the most?
Share with us via the comment section below.